IGNORED

Trump 58: Bringing Covfefe to a Battle of Wits With The FBI

GreyhoundFan

I’m guessing the ketchup is hitting the walls at Mar-a-Loco:

I doubt his nannies can source enough Xanax to calm him down. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 7

12 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I’m guessing the ketchup is hitting the walls at Mar-a-Loco:

I doubt his nannies can source enough Xanax to calm him down. 

Not much time for the committee to review them before the change over in the House. Is there an equivalent committee in the Senate?

• Upvote 4

35 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Nope:

The certificate reads: This is authentically crap.  

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 10

5 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Nope:

How gold does one get for $14.95 if we assume this isn't fake news of it being a gold coin?

• Upvote 6

7 hours ago, Dandruff said:

How gold does one get for $14.95 if we assume this isn't fake news of it being a gold coin?

Well it's gold colored. That must mean it's real gold. Trump would never lie to us.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 7
  • I Agree 1

Well, the coin is just as authentic as Trump.  You have to love that he made sure they got his hairdo correct.  That weird swoop of hair over his ear looks just as odd on the coin as it does in real life.

• Upvote 9

Donny keeps calling the case in NY a "fringe benefits case".  It isn't.  It's straight-out fraud.  He's on Truth Social again today complaining about it so it must be worrying him.  

Despite producing tens of thousands of JOBS and such important and lasting structures in New York City, it is said that I will never be able to get a fair trial there. Well, we will soon see, because this case against two companies is a disgrace that should never have been brought, and has been totally DISPROVEN. Even prosecutors quit the D.A.s Office because they thought it was so unfair. Such a case has never even been brought! before. Justice in America!!!

And I'm sure they've prosecuted fraud cases before, Donny.  You're nothing special.

• Upvote 7

I’m guessing the atmosphere at Mar-a-Loco is insane right now. 

image.png.0f1f079b99f1252b5529c48209ce88bc.png

• Haha 11

The 80s style huge shoulder pads don’t make him look thinner. 

• Haha 5

On 12/1/2022 at 6:17 PM, GreyhoundFan said:

I’m guessing the atmosphere at Mar-a-Loco is insane right now. 

image.png.0f1f079b99f1252b5529c48209ce88bc.png

The appellate opinion was delightfully eviscerating to Cannon. It was pretty much, “Girl, you just made shit up and you can’t make shit up if you’re gonna be a judge and why’re you impressed by this jackass anyway? He ain’t nothing special!”

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 1

Donny is inflating his lies again.

"Total corruption. Everybody is now admitting the Election of 2020 was Rigged. This is no different than stuffing the ballot boxes!"

Everybody?  Not everybody, Donny.  In fact, the number of people who believe the election was rigged is dwindling every day.  Tick-tock, loser.

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, Xan said:

Donny is inflating his lies again.

"Total corruption. Everybody is now admitting the Election of 2020 was Rigged. This is no different than stuffing the ballot boxes!"

Everybody?  Not everybody, Donny.  In fact, the number of people who believe the election was rigged is dwindling every day.  Tick-tock, loser.

My body has not admitted and has no intention of admitting that the election of 2020 was rigged (with or without extra caps).  I checked with it twice and am sure.

• Upvote 5

Sure, we’ll get right on that…

• Eyeroll 8
  • WTF 2

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Sure, we’ll get right on that…

Now he is calling for the termination of the constitution? Scary fucking shit and a preview of what he plans to do if elected 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 6

1 hour ago, onekidanddone said:

Now he is calling for the termination of the constitution? Scary fucking shit and a preview of what he plans to do if elected 

This is who he's always been.  He'll burn the country down before he lets anyone take him to jail.  Constitution?  What Constitution?  It means nothing to him.  I firmly believe that the entire Hunter Biden brouhaha going on now is just to deflect from all of the bad news coming out about Trump.  The taxes have been released, Pat Cipollone testified for hours, and it looks as if Trump might have granted pardons in exchange for donations to the campaign.  Even Musk tanking Twitter isn't taking the heat off Donny.  He's in the spotlight now and it's not the kind he wants.

• Upvote 11

Does Kumquat Pol Pot realize if the Constitution was abolished states would be perfectly free to leave the Union then?  States like New York, Illinois, Minnesota, the entire West Coast, and so on.

Probably not.  He's too fucking stupid.  I'm surprised that fuck manages to dress himself in the morning.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

2 hours ago, 47of74 said:

I'm surprised that fuck manages to dress himself in the morning.

You are pretty generous in your assumption there, @47of74.  I suspect there is someone assigned to dress the toddler starting with a diaper change after getting out of his snap-crotch footie onesie pajamas. 

13 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

This made me laugh:

I did a better job trying to box the hedges outside my friends’ house after way too much tequila on a nearly empty stomach New Year’s Eve 2003. 

• Upvote 4

Fuck face could cause a repeat of the 1912 election for the GQP

He was a former Republican president with a mammoth ego, a sense of entitlement and simmering resentments. Critics called him mentally unstable and a racist, and some even noted his small hands.

We’re talking, of course, about one of America’s greatest presidents — Theodore Roosevelt.

There’s been a lot of commentary recently about the legendarily tough Roosevelt, who once insisted on giving a nearly 90-minute speech moments after being shot in the chest by a would-be assassin. After former President Trump recently announced plans to run for the White House in 2024, some pundits said he could provoke a schism within the GOP that could hand the presidency to the Democrats—the same scenario that Roosevelt triggered in 1912.

Roosevelt precipitated this GOP doomsday scenario when, almost four years after leaving the White House, he challenged his party’s presidential nominee in 1912, William Howard Taft. Roosevelt tagged the portly Taft with insulting nicknames such as “Fathead,” “Puzzlewit” and “Flubdub.” When he failed to secure the GOP presidential nomination, he claimed the party’s nominating process was corrupt.

Roosevelt then ran as a third party candidate, splitting the Republican vote which allowed Wilson to win.

Hey fuck face, if you wanna do that please proceed.

Edited by 47of74
  • Upvote 9

5 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

Fuck face could cause a repeat of the 1912 election for the GQP

Roosevelt then ran as a third party candidate, splitting the Republican vote which allowed Roosevelt  Wilson to win.

Fixed it for ya.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, SPHASH said:

Fixed it for ya.

Thanks for the catch. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

Seems like a truly professional business arrangement… /s

Kimmy needs to stop with the duck lips posing. It’s not attractive. 

• Upvote 2
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • Eyeroll 4

Why does this not surprise me?

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 3

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic