IGNORED

Trump 58: Bringing Covfefe to a Battle of Wits With The FBI

GreyhoundFan

It's not rocket surgery.  Every classified document, and especially top secret documents,  are carefully tracked and logged in and logged out.  Archivists know exactly what wasn't returned, what documents are still missing, and who had it last.  Someone has an inventory of what documents that left the WH with Trump and were never returned.  That it took so long to get a warrant to search Mar a Lago is ridiculous. 

Possibly some of Trump's Secret Service detail are compromised and didn't say anything.  

There's a reason Biden made sure he got all new Secret Service agents, possibly some who he trusted from his time as VP, and did not retain any of Trump's detail. 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 9

3 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I read a discussion about this.  Apparently, the Russians classify Whelan as a spy.  They wanted someone equally high level to be traded for him.-- although they won't admit to having spies.  They were never going to trade Whelan unless they could get someone higher than Bout.  Personally, I think they're holding him until the US starts allowing Russia to access some of their frozen funds.

Edited by Xan
  • Upvote 4
  • Thank You 3

More whining from TFG:

• Upvote 2
  • Eyeroll 7

"The likes of which our country has never seen before..."  I am exhausted with his overuse of this.  Biggest.  Best.  Worst.  

He's on Truth Social today claiming he was the best president for Israel and that Jewish people ought to "be ashamed of themselves" for not being loyal and supporting him.  He wants his documents returned and claims that we are in a "Police State!"

I just wish he would shut up and go away.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 8

15 minutes ago, Xan said:

"The likes of which our country has never seen before..."  I am exhausted with his overuse of this.  Biggest.  Best.  Worst.  

He's on Truth Social today claiming he was the best president for Israel and that Jewish people ought to "be ashamed of themselves" for not being loyal and supporting him.  He wants his documents returned and claims that we are in a "Police State!"

I just wish he would shut up and go away.

You aren't the only one. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

3 hours ago, Xan said:

AFAIC, he should be ashamed of himself for being so generally appalling that millions of Jewish Americans aren't willing to vote for him, despite US assistance to Israel (an ally, like many other countries).

I don't hear him deriding Americans who feel a kinship to other supported allied countries for not being loyal to him.  Just Jewish people.  There's a word for that.

Not your documents, buddy.  Also, stfu.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

I know a lot of Jewish people. The majority that I know hate Trump. Some are not fans of Biden either but they voted for him 2020 because they hate Trump. 

• Upvote 7

22 hours ago, Xan said:

I read a discussion about this.  Apparently, the Russians classify Whelan as a spy.  They wanted someone equally high level to be traded for him.-- although they won't admit to having spies.  They were never going to trade Whelan unless they could get someone higher than Bout.  Personally, I think they're holding him until the US starts allowing Russia to access some of their frozen funds.

Whelan is a strange guy. Trump touts his “former Marine” status but he was dishonorably discharged. Lots of weirdness in his background plus an odd (and I suspect unlikable) personality.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

I have no idea who AMAC are but if we're going to let science trump politics in school closures we're closing schools until the risks of airborne transmission of viruses have been mitigated, right? /s 

Love how the "your view is politics, mine is science" is used, together with "you are emotional, I am calm and dispassionate".

Mostly though I came to post this thread, which is interesting speculation.

Spoiler

Gonna admit I laughed out loud at the "End of year break up? Or surreptitious meeting?!" vibe... I hope Trump is starting to sweat over how things are going.

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 3

5 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I looked up AMAC.  It's apparently the conservatives' alternative to the AARP.  (As if the AARP is wildly liberal!)  They say that they awarded this to Donny in 2022 because Covid stopped them from doing it earlier.  I don't believe it.  I think the base sees that Donny is floundering and they wanted to give him some sort of award.  He actually posted the entire article, page by page, on his Truth Social site.  The "Association of Mature American Citizens" claims to have about a million members and opposes the affordable care act.  It's also for extending the retirement age.  My thought is that the entire organization is so much BS, possibly has a few thousand members, and is probably propped up by conservative dark money.  

They've also presented an award to Kristen Sinema in 2018 so that tells you about what you need to know.

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 8

On 12/8/2022 at 5:43 PM, Xan said:

I read a discussion about this.  Apparently, the Russians classify Whelan as a spy. 

So, a few things about Whelan.  He received a punitive (bad conduct) discharge from the Marines in 2008 for (among other things) "attempted larceny [attempting to steal $10,000], false statements, and dereliction of duty" while stationed in Iraq. 

Snopes:  Was Paul Whelan Punitively Discharged from the Marines? While not as severe as a dishonorable discharge, a bad conduct discharge is a significant punishment in the U.S. military justice system.

Spoiler

A military judge sitting as a special court martial convicted the appellant [Paul N. Whelan], consistent with his pleas, of attempted larceny, three specifications of dereliction of duty, making a false official statement, wrongfully using another's social security number, and ten specifications of making and uttering checks without having sufficient funds in his account for payment … He was sentenced to 60 days restriction, reduction to pay grade E-4, and a bad-conduct discharge. 

Now for timing.   From The Week: Who is Paul Whelan?

"Whelan's arrest came weeks after accused Russian spy Maria Butina pleaded guilty in U.S. federal court to charges of influencing U.S. relations with Russia before and after the 2016 presidential election. Some people have speculated that Whelan's arrest might have been in retaliation for Butina's conviction."

Putin has a history of doing these types of revenge actions. 

Brittney Griner was arrested just before Putin's invasion of Ukraine, so it's possible that her arrest was planned as a distraction and as a future bargaining chip. 

Keep in mind that Griner played BB in Russia for 10 years without issue.  After her arrest, the Dept of State declared that Griner was unlawfully detained

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 8

And this is his latest post:

475744354_Screenshot(12226).png.6641bcb89ed11260fa1878f03c14fafa.png

In other words, crazy person continues to be crazy.  He's going to stick to that "stolen election" story until the day he dies.  That fool just cannot handle losing.

• Upvote 8
  • Rufus Bless 1

3 hours ago, Xan said:

That fool just cannot handle losing.

To the point where he's constantly reminding people of it.  Seems kind of counterproductive while running a campaign...just doesn't exude winner vibes.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2

14 hours ago, Xan said:

And this is his latest post:

475744354_Screenshot(12226).png.6641bcb89ed11260fa1878f03c14fafa.png

In other words, crazy person continues to be crazy.  He's going to stick to that "stolen election" story until the day he dies.  That fool just cannot handle losing.

I don't understand how all these clearly unhealthy, unhinged, insane, demented old people (men, primarily) haven't busted a blood vessel from all the angry hateful ranting by now. The good, talented people seem to leave us far too soon, and yet we're stuck with these cockroaches seemingly forever. 

I don't wish ill on anyone. But I certainly hope that Trump and his buttkissers have the 2023 they deserve. May they be treated with all the kindness and compassion they show to others. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 4

Big Stupid is filing a defamation lawsuit against the Pulitzer prize board for awarding the prize to the New York Times and the Washington Post.  At issue is their reporting on the collusion with Russia.  He's just desperate to keep his name in the news now.  Who sues the Pulitzer prize board??  And there was collusion.  It just wasn't at a level that Mueller felt he could prosecute.

I'm just going to go beat my head against the desk for a while...

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 6

8 hours ago, Dandruff said:

About the last person who would ever win a Pulitzer for writing.

Very well said. I wish I was surprised that he is suing the Pulitzer Prize board but I’m not. 

• Upvote 6

9 hours ago, Dandruff said:

About the last person who would ever win a Pulitzer for writing.

He would win for being the loudest fuck noodle who TYPES GIBBERISH IN ALL CAPS LIKE NO ONE HAS SEEN BEFORE bigly

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 3

Trump posted this today:

818939157_Screenshot(12241).png.e421caffeec7db95a2782a895effe44f.png

What on earth could he be announcing?  Suing someone else?  Telling people that Kari Lake will be his VP?  Has he gotten Elon Musk to give him some super cool laser eyeballs?

• Eyeroll 8
  • Haha 3

46 minutes ago, Xan said:

Trump posted this today:

818939157_Screenshot(12241).png.e421caffeec7db95a2782a895effe44f.png

What on earth could he be announcing?  Suing someone else?  Telling people that Kari Lake will be his VP?  Has he gotten Elon Musk to give him some super cool laser eyeballs?

Isn’t the Jan 6 committee due to release all their findings this week? He is probably trying to deflect attention off it 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 6

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic