IGNORED

Trump 58: Bringing Covfefe to a Battle of Wits With The FBI

GreyhoundFan

6 hours ago, formergothardite said:

That is a whole lot of photoshop. I wonder if he thinks he actually looks like that. 

Yes the same way JRod thinks she looks when she uses a filter 

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 2

On 11/24/2022 at 8:03 AM, Xan said:

Trump would shut up in return for a promised pardon.

He might say he would but I don't think his ego would let him. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 7

12 hours ago, Ozlsn said:

He might say he would but I don't think his ego would let him. 

There's a difference between shutting up and effectively shutting up.  I wouldn't be surprised if his mouth is the last body part moving prior to burial/cremation/dissolution a la Voldemort; i.e., I doubt he'll ever fully shut up (mouth-wise, but maybe he'll leave a note).  I believe he's able to shift between ridiculous annoying blather and focused noise intended to stir up his troops and interfere with the workings of an election, though...for a price.

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Dandruff said:

There's a difference between shutting up and effectively shutting up.  I wouldn't be surprised if his mouth is the last body part moving prior to burial/cremation/dissolution a la Voldemort; i.e., I doubt he'll ever fully shut up (mouth-wise, but maybe he'll leave a note).  I believe he's able to shift between ridiculous annoying blather and focused noise intended to stir up his troops and interfere with the workings of an election, though...for a price.

Hmmmm- kinda like how snakes mouths sometimes reflexively move even after they are dead? 

• Upvote 3

18 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

He’s the former POTUS. There is no fucking way anyone was allowed to come into the same room, much less sit at his table, without a shit ton of vetting. He knew exactly who he was hosting and it is fucking abhorrent. What’s worse is this will make his cult love him even more. Fucking Nazi at his table and he’s playing the “new phone, who did?” card? It’s not like an invitation to Thanksgiving at MaL just goes out en masse like a Duggar wedding invitation to randos. That guest list was curated and vetted. If Trump (and Loud Marge) want to play that game then every one of their political opponents and critics should be pointing out that if they are too stupid and careless to know the beliefs of the person who invited them to speak or who they invited to their table they can’t be trusted in government. I am furious that a denier is given any attention at all, much less by two high profile assholes. 

• Upvote 11

23 hours ago, AlmostSavedAtTacoBell said:

Hmmmm- kinda like how snakes mouths sometimes reflexively move even after they are dead? 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.e7a003442802725e7616ac7ba53ee972.png

• Haha 8

23 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Good gravy:

Who has “Trump’s terrified he won’t get as many votes as a black man which is why he didn’t run until 2016 even though credible news sources are able to verify that he was talking about running since the early aughts” on their Batshit Crazy Republican POTUS Primary Bingo card? 

• Upvote 6

One of the many things that I hate about Donny is his use of superlatives.  For example, on Truth Social he posted, "No case like this has EVER been brought in U.S. history" and "A total Scam of a case, as violent crime rages in New York at levels never seen before!"  He thinks he has the biggest crowds and was the best president for Jewish citizens and did more for black people than any president in history.  I don't know what kind of number his dad did on him as a kid or whether he's just such a pathological narcissist that he thinks everything he touches is the best and everyone against him is the worst.  It's nauseating.  The fact that no one seems to call him on it is even more nauseating.

• Upvote 11

It seems the orange menace isn’t getting much sleep:

• Eyeroll 6
  • Thank You 2

I guess .0000000000001% could be considered “a portion”  

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

41 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I guess .0000000000001% could be considered “a portion”  

Sure it will.  If anyone actually believes that about the money going to hurricane relief I've got this for sale.

IMG_7666.thumb.jpg.547d5e758f04b02630e60dcfbe97b1b9.jpg

I can do cash or PayPal....

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

To be fair, those are the only people who he can get to dine with him. 

• Upvote 4

38 minutes ago, AlmostSavedAtTacoBell said:

To be fair, those are the only people who he can get to dine with him. 

You know if this fucking country would hold traitors accountable like they goddamn well should've all the goddamn way back to the aftermath of the Civil War we wouldn't have these problems today.  It just frustrates me so much that historically the US does less than fucking nothing to hold evil people accountable and lets them off with at the goddamn most slaps on the wrists.  Meanwhile they'll imprison a racial or sexual minority for goddamn life and subject them to slave labor because they looked at someone the wrong way. 

I think the reason Germany and Japan turned out like they did after WW2 was because the evil people at the top were held accountable and executed for their crimes.  I think with Nuremberg and the far east trials we showed that laws did have a purpose and evil people would be held to account for their crimes instead of being pardoned off the hook as the US did after the Civil War.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 2

Captain Crazypants still must not be sleeping very well.  He was up sometime between 2 AM and 3AM posting a one word "Truth" on Truth Social.

1317312591_Screenshot(12107).png.0af831f769ec2b82d686fa689018a7c6.png

I think he's still hoping that we'll return to voting machines where it's easier to flip votes.  (Yeah.  I know that's conspiracy theory territory but I'm still semi hanging onto it.)

The truth is that we've always had some people mailing in votes.  That's how our armed forces vote.  And Trump himself has mostly voted by mail.  I guess his only option now is to keep shouting "election fraud" and hope someone still believes him.

• Upvote 8

1 hour ago, Xan said:

Captain Crazypants still must not be sleeping very well.  He was up sometime between 2 AM and 3AM posting a one word "Truth" on Truth Social.

1317312591_Screenshot(12107).png.0af831f769ec2b82d686fa689018a7c6.png

I think he's still hoping that we'll return to voting machines where it's easier to flip votes.  (Yeah.  I know that's conspiracy theory territory but I'm still semi hanging onto it.)

The truth is that we've always had some people mailing in votes.  That's how our armed forces vote.  And Trump himself has mostly voted by mail.  I guess his only option now is to keep shouting "election fraud" and hope someone still believes him.

Honestly I really think that Covid causing a dramatic increase in voting by mail actually made the difference in keeping him from being re-elected. Mail-in votes are paper votes. The have a trail, there are actual ballots that can be kept and reviewed and counted. Conspiracy theory? Maybe. But I 100% believe that there were intentions of guaranteeing his re-election via whatever means necessary, and having so many Democrats vote by mail made it impossible for their votes to be flipped by machine. Trump practically said so himself - he kept talking about how it was impossible for him to lose. Well yeah, if everyone voted by machine it might have been, since those were hackable. He was convinced he couldn't lose. He had been guaranteed a win. He's a projector of the first order - if he accuses others of something, it's because that's what HE (or his people on his behalf) is doing.

I wouldn't be surprised if that's also why pillow guy Mike Lindell's "evidence" of voter fraud, if there actually is any, hasn't come to light after all this time. There probably was some voter fraud. There might have been votes changed. But they were being changed in Trump's favor, which is the opposite of what they want to prove. Mike is so drug-addled he can't understand that, and his "computer guys" just keep stringing him along and siphoning money off him. 

That's one conspiracy theory I think is more likely true than not.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1

18 hours ago, 47of74 said:

You know if this fucking country would hold traitors accountable like they goddamn well should've all the goddamn way back to the aftermath of the Civil War we wouldn't have these problems today.  It just frustrates me so much that historically the US does less than fucking nothing to hold evil people accountable and lets them off with at the goddamn most slaps on the wrists.  Meanwhile they'll imprison a racial or sexual minority for goddamn life and subject them to slave labor because they looked at someone the wrong way. 

I think the reason Germany and Japan turned out like they did after WW2 was because the evil people at the top were held accountable and executed for their crimes.  I think with Nuremberg and the far east trials we showed that laws did have a purpose and evil people would be held to account for their crimes instead of being pardoned off the hook as the US did after the Civil War.

All the applause. I can’t believe monuments were raised and schools/government buildings named after fucking traitors who were trying to destroy America. 

• I Agree 5

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic