IGNORED

Trump 58: Bringing Covfefe to a Battle of Wits With The FBI

GreyhoundFan

1 hour ago, onekidanddone said:

Isn’t the Jan 6 committee due to release all their findings this week? He is probably trying to deflect attention off it 

I think you are right. I also think  he is going to announce his running mate.... taking bets on Lake or MTG. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

2 hours ago, Xan said:

Trump posted this today:

818939157_Screenshot(12241).png.e421caffeec7db95a2782a895effe44f.png

What on earth could he be announcing?  Suing someone else?  Telling people that Kari Lake will be his VP?  Has he gotten Elon Musk to give him some super cool laser eyeballs?

• Eyeroll 7

1 hour ago, AnywhereButHere said:

There's absolutely no attempt to camouflage the crazy anymore. Damn.

His rabid followers might find crap like this exciting but I think a lot of people find this stuff stupid and childish. 

• Upvote 9

6 hours ago, Xan said:

Trump posted this today:

818939157_Screenshot(12241).png.e421caffeec7db95a2782a895effe44f.png

What on earth could he be announcing?  Suing someone else?  Telling people that Kari Lake will be his VP?  Has he gotten Elon Musk to give him some super cool laser eyeballs?

He really has no sense of self-awareness. The only normal people who would post themselves this way are kids and adults who do it in a joking way (poking fun at themselves.) He really can’t figure out that he’s basically a version of Dr. Evil without any of the wit, brains, or personality. I can’t think of a single fictional villain (movies, tv, books, graphic novels, comic books, etc) who is worse than Trump. Every single one has at least something that makes the villain interesting and not totally cringey. Geez, even gross rapey Pepe Le Peuw at least speaks two languages fluently. 

• Upvote 2

The “big announcement “ is pathetic 

• Eyeroll 1
  • WTF 3
  • Haha 13

34 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

The “big announcement “ is pathetic 

I don't know what to say. This was it? Trading cards? WTF? He has lost whatever microscopic shred of mind he had left. 

Edited by libgirl2
  • Upvote 7
  • I Agree 7

I almost feel bad for dunking on him with this announcement, because I'm genuinely wondering if he is all right.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

Can someone explain how the trading cards can be ‘gone’. They aren’t a tangible object nope nope nope. 
Wouldn’t they just be a an image file?  

Why am I even asking this question when I know the answer: His supporters are stupid rubes who will actually believe these .jpg, .gif or what ever the hell they are will sell out. 

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, onekidanddone said:

Can someone explain how the trading cards can be ‘gone’. They aren’t a tangible object nope nope nope. 
Wouldn’t they just be a an image file?  

Why am I even asking this question when I know the answer: His supporters are stupid rubes who will actually believe these .jpg, .gif or what ever the hell they are will sell out. 

They're NFTs which means theoretically they can say we only have x copies. It's still stupid and his people aren't really the target demo for NFT.

• Upvote 9
  • Thank You 3

1 hour ago, libgirl2 said:

I don't know what to say. This was it? Trading cards? WTF? He has lost whatever microscopic shred of mind he had left. 

Oh my.  They're even worse than I thought they'd be.  Someone just stuck his head on different bodies.  

Spoiler

1672064992_Screenshot(12264).thumb.png.59b54f90a6ffa3d572edef83f3b69461.png1330262042_Screenshot(12265).thumb.png.0b24e223508d6c8e6a8e15f316de306b.png

If you win, you can spend an hour playing golf with Trump, or go to dinner at Mar-A-Lago or even (gasp!) have a private meeting.  Just how many of the rubes are going to buy these worthless digital cards?

• Upvote 8
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • WTF 1

25 minutes ago, Xan said:

Oh my.  They're even worse than I thought they'd be.  Someone just stuck his head on different bodies.  

Hide contents

1672064992_Screenshot(12264).thumb.png.59b54f90a6ffa3d572edef83f3b69461.png1330262042_Screenshot(12265).thumb.png.0b24e223508d6c8e6a8e15f316de306b.png

If you win, you can spend an hour playing golf with Trump, or go to dinner at Mar-A-Lago or even (gasp!) have a private meeting.  Just how many of the rubes are going to buy these worthless digital cards?

A lot. They already sold their souls to worship the mighty orange one so anything is game. 

• Upvote 9

3 hours ago, libgirl2 said:

Or he's laundering money through an unregulated market. Which means now would be a good time to start tracking who's buying and with what funding.

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 4

I wonder if this is why the “big announcement “ came out today?

• Upvote 9
  • Thank You 5

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I wonder if this is why the “big announcement “ came out today?

Hopefully, the Grand Jury won't need much of the next three months to come to a decision.

2 hours ago, Ozlsn said:

Or he's laundering money through an unregulated market. Which means now would be a good time to start tracking who's buying and with what funding.

And perhaps trying to build some evidence for an insanity plea?

• Upvote 8

31 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

And perhaps trying to build some evidence for an insanity plea?

The one thing I think he would never do is take an insanity plea. He's obsessed with being a stable genius.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

Earlier in the week he was pushing his coffee table book.  Now it's on to trading cards.  Does he sense that his popularity is waning and is trying to cash in while he can?

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

5 hours ago, Destiny said:

They're NFTs which means theoretically they can say we only have x copies. It's still stupid and his people aren't really the target demo for NFT.

So…Is this like Melanie’s scam only repackaged???

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2

2 hours ago, noseybutt said:

So…Is this like Melanie’s scam only repackaged???

As far as i can tell, yes. 

Disclaimer:I couldn’t make it all the way through the video because i couldn’t handle the secondhand embarrassment but they are definitely NFTs which are imho a total scam and also dumb. I don’t know much about what Melania was doing other than sticking her toe into NFT.

• Upvote 3

40 minutes ago, Destiny said:

As far as i can tell, yes. 

Disclaimer:I couldn’t make it all the way through the video because i couldn’t handle the secondhand embarrassment but they are definitely NFTs which are imho a total scam and also dumb. I don’t know much about what Melania was doing other than sticking her toe into NFT.

I’m totally ignorant about NFTs. How do they work?

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

I’m totally ignorant about NFTs. How do they work?

They have a special token that says this one is the original. That’s basically it. I think it’s a total scam personally.

There’s a metric shit ton of ads on this link, but it does a decent job of explaining them: https://www.forbes.com/advisor/investing/cryptocurrency/nft-non-fungible-token/

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 5

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-supporters-annoyed-nft-announcement-1767473?amp=1

Former President Donald Trump was ruthlessly mocked over his "major announcement" this week, with even his supporters expressing disappointment about the NFT unveiling

On Thursday, Trump revealed that his "major announcement" was that he was releasing a set of limited edition digital cards valued at $99 each. He described them as "very much like a baseball card, but hopefully much more exciting."

But while the former president seemed enthusiastic about the NFTs, many of his supporters took to social media to describe feeling cheated by Trump's announcement.

"I'm feeling betrayed by Trump today. What a let down," @luckycharmz44 wrote. "Trading cards? Really?"

Daniel Bostic, who previously served as a congressional aide, called the announcement "a slap in the face to Trump's base" who he said were "expecting a run for speaker, a VP announcement, action on the J6 prisoners, lawsuits, ANY real action."

Even his fans think he’s jumped the shark. 

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 2

I think of it like crypto except you have to buy/sell to get any value out of it. Like crypto, it’s suspiciously close to a ponzi scheme.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic