IGNORED

Candy has semi-flounced; I suspect it may be my fault.

The Archivist

I just commented about this on the knight thread. The blogs were definitely instrumental in my own fundy conversion. Before we had the internet, I had no idea that this world even existed.

I went to dresses only specifically because of reading Terri Maxwell's writing on the Mom's board.

It is strange to think that some of these bloggers might have got into fundie stuff through other blogs then spread it on to others too. i didn't realise that it could have that much of a impression of someones life - totally changing their life from not fundie to fundie.

Were the blogs you read the perfect home/family/crafty blogs?

My first fundy blog was Mom of 9's Place (more of a site, not a blog). Then in no particular order I found the Maxwells' MomsBoard, Above Rubies, and the MOMYS Digest. Later, I found Candy. I'm not super-crafty, so that's not a big draw for me, but I have been accused of being a disorganized housewife, so that is where they could "catch" me.

Every time a sparrow farts, Candy flounces. She'll be back. She simply can't shut up her nonsense for long. If it hadn't been you, it would have been some other person who mildly disagreed with her.

I worry a lot about the ethical implications of dedicating a whole blog to talking about a single person - on the one hand, they're sort of a public figure since they put it all out there, and on the other hand, I would hate it if someone did that to me.

I'm conflicted.

Is this the same chick with the Misty/Clarity stories? I'm not too familiar with the fundie blogs yet.

Archived