GreyhoundFan

I can't wait to hear what comes of this:

image.png.0081119682cd3e122a5cf12e74216a98.png

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

10 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I can't wait to hear what comes of this:

image.png.0081119682cd3e122a5cf12e74216a98.png

A lot of pleading the 5th, I would imagine. I’m cynical about her so-called voluntary testimony, and believe she’s meeting with the committee for optical reasons: now she can act like a cooperating witness, and use that as a deflection from her actual crimes.

• Upvote 8

Another stunt:

image.thumb.png.fe4c3db5d1fdc32dc71f161509431ae8.png

More stupidity from some J6 defendants:

Spoiler

image.png.91e773a45f73e283e9e8611549a041e5.png

image.thumb.png.1be77f57c1b9b61c31267c7b234a1f33.png

And more:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.152abb95fdbc07b7191d75936f0db056.png

• Eyeroll 2
  • Thank You 7

31 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Another stunt:

Awww, they don’t feel very comfy in their new environs.  I did notice one of the “political prisoners” signed their name with a smiley face.  Might be a sooper sekrit message to someone.  

• Upvote 7

3 hours ago, CTRLZero said:

Awww, they don’t feel very comfy in their new environs.  I did notice one of the “political prisoners” signed their name with a smiley face.  Might be a sooper sekrit message to someone.  

Glad to be operating as a team again?  They are special.

• Upvote 5

The Oaf Keepers were caught on tape

Federal prosecutors played audio recording in court on Tuesday of an alleged November 2020 Oath Keepers planning meeting that discussed plans to bring weapons to Washington, DC, and prepare to “fight” on behalf of former President Donald Trump.

The meeting lasted about two hours and was secretly recorded by an attendee, FBI agent Michael Palian told jurors during the second day of the trial of far-right militia Oath Keepers leaders on seditious conspiracy charges.

The attendee, Palian said, sent a tip to the FBI later that month but was not contacted by agents. They then resubmitted the tip in March 2021, was interviewed with agents and gave them the recording.

The recording, which is primarily of Oath Keepers leader Stewart Rhodes, is the first major piece of evidence that prosecutors have used to establish a plan by the far-right group to allegedly descend on Washington and oppose the transfer of power.

• Thank You 5

7 hours ago, 47of74 said:

The Oaf Keepers were caught on tape

“Steve, are you secretly recording us?”

”Uh, no…. I’m just making a mix tape for my girlfriend.”

”Oh, okay, cool. Be sure to include some Bocephus. Guaranteed panty dropper.”

• Upvote 3

Another arrest:

• Thank You 6

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Another arrest:

Uh-oh. I don’t know all the rules, but that pulpit speech may have cost the church tax-exempt status. (I hope so!)

• Upvote 5

Yes! Now let’s hope he gets a serious prison sentence  

• Upvote 6

On 10/3/2022 at 3:05 AM, GreyhoundFan said:

Another stunt:

image.thumb.png.fe4c3db5d1fdc32dc71f161509431ae8.png

More stupidity from some J6 defendants:

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.91e773a45f73e283e9e8611549a041e5.png

image.thumb.png.1be77f57c1b9b61c31267c7b234a1f33.png

And more:

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.152abb95fdbc07b7191d75936f0db056.png

OK I'm generally against off shore detention for a number of reasons, predominantly related to oversight, but look if they want to be detained there under the same conditions as other prisoners... OK, I guess.

Would accept on shore military prison as an alternative for them. Or those tents that idiot Sheriff in Az had going.

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, Ozlsn said:

Would accept on shore military prison as an alternative for them. Or those tents that idiot Sheriff in Az had going.

The Sheriff Joe tents would be great because these are exactly the kind of people who applauded that jackhole when he started becoming notorious and probably clapped even louder and cheered when it became clear he was targeting POC and engaging in serious human rights violations (to POC). 

• I Agree 7

Things aren’t looking too good for proud boy douche cannons 

A member of the Proud Boys has pleaded guilty to two charges, including seditious conspiracy and unlawful possession of a firearm, for his involvement on the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol.

This makes Jeremy Bertino, a former lieutenant member of the inner circle of the Proud Boys, the first member of the Proud Boys, an extremist far-right group, to plead guilty to seditious conspiracy.

Bertino has also agreed to work with federal prosecutors. He will cooperate and potentially provide testimony against five other members of the Proud Boys, including founder Enrique Tarrio, who have already been charged with seditious conspiracy and are set to go to trial in December.

During a Jan. 6 House Committee hearing, congressmembers showed a video of Bertino saying that former President Donald Trump's remarks that the Proud Boys should "stand back and stand by" tripled membership of the extremist group in 2020.

• Upvote 6

The Flynnstones…

• Haha 12

The apple didn’t fall far from the tree. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 4

So today's primary question is...

Will they or won't they subpoena Trump?

• Thank You 7

And they're going to subpoena Trump!

Cue meltdown in three, two, one...

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 6

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • Destiny unpinned this topic