IGNORED

Bates 30: Season 11 in the Can and Cancelled. What's UP with that?

HerNameIsBuffy

15 minutes ago, Nothing if not critical said:

How do you guys even know her name? I couldn't find any hints.

She is the only woman he follows who isn't a family member and several of his siblings also follow her, even Tori (who is barely online).

Edited by CanadianMamam
  • Upvote 7
  • Thank You 1

6 minutes ago, CanadianMamam said:

She is the only woman he follows who isn't a family member and several of his siblings also follow her, even Tori (who is barely online).

Ah, thanks. Yeah, that makes sense. Clearly, my sleuthing skills are woefully underdeveloped *lol*

• Upvote 5

10 minutes ago, Nothing if not critical said:

Ah, thanks. Yeah, that makes sense. Clearly, my sleuthing skills are woefully underdeveloped *lol*

It is easier with someone like Jackson who only follows 36 people, 20 of whom are his siblings and their partners. 

Edited by CanadianMamam
  • Upvote 7
  • Haha 2

I think I may have found some really bare bones info on mostly her family, but not so much her. She’s 19 and from Florida, not too far from where I think Alyssa is, but it doesn’t appear she goes to the same church. Her family looks like totally normal Christians, her mom is college educated and works, as does a sister. She definitely has at least two or three siblings. 

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 7

Well, that likely explains the 90 times Jackson has been down at Alyssa’s (and in her vlog) this year.

• Upvote 15
  • Haha 10
  • I Agree 1

Callie was just in Trace & Lydia’s latest blog. She was helping clean w/Lydia’s younger sisters, although at one point they were playing outside. 

• Upvote 5

4 hours ago, JanasTattooParlor said:

I think I may have found some really bare bones info on mostly her family, but not so much her. She’s 19 and from Florida, not too far from where I think Alyssa is, but it doesn’t appear she goes to the same church. Her family looks like totally normal Christians, her mom is college educated and works, as does a sister. She definitely has at least two or three siblings. 

Her being from a more mainstream Christian family is not surprising after Tiffany and Lydia. And I wonder when they met? Was it during his recent stay with Alyssa or was she more of the reason for the visit?

ETA: And with Alyssa being TN right now, I wonder if she drove up with Alyssa. The Bates had a family party last night per Whitney's stories. I bet she met the family hence the picture. Wanted to get ahead of any leaks that Jackson has a girlfriend.

Edited by dawn9476
  • Upvote 5

10 minutes ago, dawn9476 said:

Her being from a more mainstream Christian family is not surprising after Tiffany and Lydia. And I wonder when they met? Was it during his recent stay with Alyssa or was she more of the reason for the visit?

ETA: And with Alyssa being TN right now, I wonder if she drove up with Alyssa. The Bates had a family party last night per Whitney's stories. I bet she met the family hence the picture. Wanted to get ahead of any leaks that Jackson has a girlfriend.

Check the Stewart's YouTube in a week, maybe there will be footage lol.

• Haha 4

Jackson was the one who wanted to join the Marines. I wonder if his arm never healed enough for him to join. 

• Upvote 2

56 minutes ago, neuroticcat said:

I think for all the talk of patriotism most Gothardites think armed forces are too seculars.

Jackson himself didn't have a problem with that. He was planning to enlist until he broke his arm. 

• Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 1

I bet Kelly was relieved when he broke his arm and couldn’t go. I could see her discouraging joining even more than gil. 

• Upvote 7
  • Sad 1

I do think he really wanted to join at the time, probably as a way to get out of the house. But now he is out of the house anyway and has a job and GF so i doubt it is still in his plans.

I also could see Kelly claiming the broke arm was a signal from God that it was not a good idea.

• Upvote 13

Looks like Lawson lost his copyright claims against Fundie Fridays and they've been reinstated on YouTube.  

• Upvote 11
  • Haha 7
  • Thank You 2
  • Love 4

46 minutes ago, BeccaGrim said:

Looks like Lawson lost his copyright claims against Fundie Fridays and they've been reinstated on YouTube.  

Awesome. I’ve long thought that Fundie Fridays is getting much of her info from here and probably an active member.

• Upvote 6

3 hours ago, BeccaGrim said:

I don't think he "lost." He just didn't take the claim further like he could have. FF said that he had so many days to decide to take it further and probably wouldn't because I think that would mean actually spending money and getting lawyers involved.

ETA: Or he was told by a lawyer that he would probably lose if he took if further.

Edited by dawn9476
  • Upvote 6

So it seems like Emerson is friends with Alyssa's friend Kinley. Someone on Reddit tracked down a group photo that included Jackson, Emerson and Kinley and Emerson is one of 58 people who follows Kinley's public account (she also has a private account linked to her public one)), Alyssa also follows that account. So I think there is a good chance Jackson met Emerson through Alyssa/Kinley.

• Upvote 8

On 7/11/2022 at 11:00 PM, CanadianMamam said:

So it seems like Emerson is friends with Alyssa's friend Kinley. Someone on Reddit tracked down a group photo that included Jackson, Emerson and Kinley and Emerson is one of 58 people who follows Kinley's public account (she also has a private account linked to her public one)), Alyssa also follows that account. So I think there is a good chance Jackson met Emerson through Alyssa/Kinley.

He's doing some kind of grand announcement tomorrow so maybe he'll talk about how they met.

• Upvote 1

In my dull heathen world, a 19 year old meeting a girl does not involve big announcements and family meetings. They date. Eventually may meet the family in an informal way. Nobody think about weddings or anything formal... They are 2 youngs dating, full stop.

• Upvote 19
  • I Agree 4

When do you think he will made the "big announce' like prime time? Does he feel he Is so important? I Need a distraction from the heat thanks 😁

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 4

And in other news... the sky is blue and water is wet. 

So Jackson graciously decided to post, but he didn't tag her or give her name. It Is Just a photo of the two sitting holding hands

Screenshot_20220716-223742_Instagram.jpg

Edited by Italiangirl
Finishing a sentence
  • Upvote 3
  • Thank You 3

Looks like warden does not have Covenant eyes on his phone…. This popped up on my suggested reels. Totally not pg or religious. I can imagine the uproar if the girls watched/liked  something like this. 
Is warden the smug Alyssa look a like? 

362AD415-88D9-4284-B08F-35C41C0E46E4.png

I get those three Bate boys so confused. I managed to even learn the Dugger howlers, but I have face blindness with these three. Is this the one that everyone called Eeyore when he was little?

• Upvote 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic