IGNORED

(CW: CSA) Josh & Anna 41: Will the Rebers Continue their B&B for Child Predators After the Trial?

HerNameIsBuffy

1 minute ago, Four is Enough said:

This. My son couldn't even receive a card for his birthday, especially with glitter, in case there was some drug powder in it. Books had to come sealed in plastic from the publisher. No gifts could be sent. We could only put money on his commissary account. From there, he had to buy soap, toothpaste, deodorant, socks, coffee, underwear, sweatshirts, snacks... 

My son's facility had a care package provider. The prices are ridiculous, but we can at least by him a few things to make his sentence more comfortable and remind him that he hasn't t been forgotten. 

• Upvote 4
  • Love 18

I love Anna's new dress. I hate the douchebag she's walking in with.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 6
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Alisamer said:

As it should be, IMO. I mean, if it was JUST her I'd say "girl, you knew ages ago what he was, dump him, take whatever you can, get a job, and move on."

But it's not just Anna, there are 7 kids involved including a newborn. Supporting Anna at this point is supporting the kids. Chances are they are going to lose their dad for several years, they don't need mom collapsing. 

Exactly how I see it and honestly she deserves the support, she and the kids are in a really tough spot.   I agree though that if it was just herself to just cut her losses, divorce him and move on to hopefully a better life and maybe find someone else who would treat her better.  

• Upvote 1

I like the dress. I also like the look Derrick was giving the camera as he walked in. Like, it seemed appropriate to me. Kind of a "heading back to the shitshow! Got my coffee and I'm ready to take notes and watch Josh squirm."

• Upvote 11
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 1

1 minute ago, gustava said:

Joy and Austin are there.

What is with all the knees? Were they being saved for court? 😳

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 32

2 minutes ago, 3KidsAndStopped said:

What is with all the knees? Were they being saved for court? 😳

I know right? The Duggar ladies are all wearing skirts that would've got them kicked out of Bob Jones all of a sudden. 

I'm glad they feel the freedom to dress that way if they want, it's just strange after all the years of legalism about clothes. 

New thing to watch for: Will Jrod post a screed about short skirts being "of the world", or will she quietly let her skin tight skirts creep higher and higher herself?

• Upvote 23
  • Haha 6

2 minutes ago, Alisamer said:

I also like the look Derrick was giving the camera as he walked in. Like, it seemed appropriate to me. Kind of a "heading back to the shitshow! Got my coffee and I'm ready to take notes and watch Josh squirm."

Checked out the pics and yeah, I agree about Derick.   I have no doubts he's paying close attention not just for Jill, not just to take lawyering notes, but to watch Joshley hopefully go down.

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 1

Joy's dress is very interesting. It's obviously cold enough there since she is wearing a coat, yet her legs are bare. Honestly, I do feel this dress is making a statement. Even I would not wear a dress like that to court without 100 denier tights on underneath. Go Joy!

Also, does anyone think that the lawyers are picking Anna's clothing? They seem more like the type of clothing professional business people would wear and not her style at all.

Edited by Galbin
Anna's clothing choices
  • Upvote 16
  • Love 1

Anna makes me sick. Not in the same way as her sadistic pedo husband obviously, but she's such a tool. Holding hands with that pos, supporting him, standing by him. I didn't think my opinion of her could fall any further but it has... it has... 🤬

• Upvote 17
  • I Agree 10
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, Cassia said:

Anna makes me sick. Not in the same way as her sadistic pedo husband obviously, but she's such a tool. Holding hands with that pos, supporting him, standing by him. I didn't think my opinion of her could fall any further but it has... it has... 🤬

Give it time. 

• Upvote 14

2 minutes ago, Galbin said:

Joy's dress is very interesting. It's obviously cold enough there since she is wearing a coat, yet her legs are bare. Honestly, I do feel this dress is making a statement. Even I would not wear a dress like that to court without 100 denier tights on underneath. Go Joy!

I don't know about a statement, but it's possible. That said, if their weather is anything like ours in NC, this morning is chilly enough for a coat but you'll need to turn the AC on in the car this afternoon most likely. 

I'd probably want tights too, but my legs are lumpier than hers lol!

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Mama Mia said:

Momma Spivey— talked about being there to support and help Anna. Not Josh. Not Josh and Anna. Just Anna. 

I also think Momma Spivey felt the backlash of their smiles, and looking like they were having a day out, etc....so she knew enough NOT to bring Josh into her statement of "support"...but quietly who knows who they "believe" ...the mountain of evidence or Josh?

Edited by SongRed7
  • Upvote 10

17 minutes ago, Galbin said:

Also, does anyone think that the lawyers are picking Anna's clothing? They seem more like the type of clothing professional business people would wear and not her style at all.

100!  No way Anna would have ever picked that red dress (!!!) herself...and for court, too. I'm a bit shocked. To me it shouts, "F-you!"

Edit: But don't get me wrong...I like it. 

Edited by SongRed7
  • Upvote 7
  • I Agree 4

Someone leaked the poster on FW’s connections to the Duggar’s so she will not be giving updates 😫. She may do an AMA having the trial has concluded. 

bummer. 

• Upvote 3

Just now, Father Son Holy Goat said:

Give it time. 

Yeah I agree. I'm reserving judgement. I mean, I judge her a lot for staying with him this long and continuing to reproduce with him - but the middle of a trial is not when I'd expect her to stand up for herself and flee. There's too much at stake, even if she really wanted to leave. She ditches him now, she's likely to lose any chance of JimBob helping her out, and if Josh is acquitted she might even lose custody of the kids. She hangs on through the trial and sees what happens, and things will be more stable. If he goes to prison she'll have an idea of how her life is going to work, and if JB is still supporting her she can then look at her options and have a little time and space to think and figure out how to support herself and the kids.

And on top of all that, Madyson is what, 6 weeks? If she was a normal working mom she would just now be heading back to work. I can see why she's playing the part now, whether it's real or just for appearances. I wouldn't be able to make a solid decision in that situation. Hopefully she's weighing her options depending on how the trial goes.

• Upvote 17
  • I Agree 1

1 minute ago, theotherelise said:

@3KidsAndStopped I don't think they've even started yet TBH. They were supposed to start at 8:30, but people didn't start arriving until after 9:30am.

I assumed a time delay from the photos being taken and then uploaded to create a more constant flow of information, my naivety perhaps-if a judge told me to turn uo at 830, I would be there at 6 😂

• Upvote 10

4 minutes ago, FleeJanaFree said:

Someone leaked the poster on FW’s connections to the Duggar’s so she will not be giving updates 😫. She may do an AMA having the trial has concluded. 

bummer. 

tbh it was kind of stupid of them to straight up say "I'm at the trial and sitting RIGHT behind them!" no shit they figured out who you are. 

• Upvote 31
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic