IGNORED

AnnaMatrix Is Predicting Another Rapture Today!

GeraldineGrainger

I just want to warn you all that according to Anna, today is the most likely day for a rapture. Being the prophetess that she is, she has watched all the end times events from Revelation play out, and she made a really special, detailed chart to prove why she's right.  So, she's not expecting to be here after sunset today, but if she is, she plans to continue furiously posting memes and conspiracy theories in order to defend American freedom and resist tyranny!

I'm SO hoping for another auto-post, in which she will claim to have been raptured, only to delete the post and come back the very next day as if nothing has happened.

Edited by Coconut Flan
  • Haha 6
  • Thank You 1

In other words, Anna Matrix has not changed one iota. 

9 minutes ago, EyesOpen said:

And what batshittery is this? Please send me a new rabbit hole to go down!

You really don't want to go there. The crazy is crazy making. She needs very real mental health help. 

• Upvote 6

So, ignoring the part of the Bible that said Christ's return would be like a thief in the night, or that only the Father knows the hour of Christ's return. 

• Upvote 7

Well I find it a little weird to be so concerned for the safety of vaccines and the efficacy of various medicines to treat COVID if you're planning to get raptured today.

kuva.png.baac1f1929c37710d7d3c7a0fbad85a6.png

You don't usually get the Peace prize for medical inventions but whatever.

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 8

So you're saying that there just under 7 hours till the end of the world? Well you know what that means? Cake and wine for supper. Forget the salad and working out! Also I am going to take off my pants  now because I need fully relaxed abdominal muscles if this is the apocalypse.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 12
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, AmazonGrace said:

Well I find it a little weird to be so concerned for the safety of vaccines and the efficacy of various medicines to treat COVID if you're planning to get raptured today.

kuva.png.baac1f1929c37710d7d3c7a0fbad85a6.png

You don't usually get the Peace prize for medical inventions but whatever.

Those without worms are more peaceful. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 6
  • Love 1

There is a Nobel prize in Physiology & Medicine. But, people who try to shame you for not knowing who won the prize or why think all Nobel prizes are Peace prizes. 

• Upvote 7

3 hours ago, fundiefan said:

In other words, Anna Matrix has not changed one iota. 

You really don't want to go there. The crazy is crazy making. She needs very real mental health help. 

You know? I was going to be a little salty about this warning… but my dumb a$$ went and found her anyway and read oh about… 4.5 minutes and you’re right. I can’t even get involved in that! 

she needs help and if she has children they need serious help!

back to the bro (Gary) and jrod for me!

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, EyesOpen said:

You know? I was going to be a little salty about this warning… but my dumb a$$ went and found her anyway and read oh about… 4.5 minutes and you’re right. I can’t even get involved in that! 

she needs help and if she has children they need serious help!

back to the bro (Gary) and jrod for me!

She most definitely has mental health....issues, but it's hard to feel sorry for her because she is also aggressively mean and critical. I do feel very sorry for her children though, because she's been putting them through the anxiety of waiting for the rapture since somewhere around 2006 or so. I can't even imagine what they must go through in that house. 

• Upvote 9
  • Love 1

17 minutes ago, anjulibai said:

How many kids does she have and what ages? 

And why has someone not gotten this insane person help, if she's supposed to be parenting children?

No rapture happened here. Bro. Gary would be relieved it didn't happen, he wants it to be during a church service. Which would be fine with me. If it's only the fundies who are going to be raptured I'd rather they all be parked in one place rather than leaving their cars randomly abandoned all over the roads. 

(I personally think much of the Bible is allegorical and the Rapture is one of those things. If some big thing happens that sends thousands of people to heaven all at once it's going to be some climate-related crisis or a nuclear disaster, most likely!)

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

1 hour ago, anjulibai said:

I don't really remember. At least some of them are over 18 by now, thankfully. The oldest is probably in her 20's - she's been at this that long & had kids in the beginning. 

She hated her husband so hopefully he stopped making humans with her? At least if he had any backbone he stopped. 

• Upvote 2

20 hours ago, browngrl said:

So you're saying that there just under 7 hours till the end of the world? Well you know what that means? Cake and wine for supper. Forget the salad and working out! Also I am going to take off my pants  now because I need fully relaxed abdominal muscles if this is the apocalypse.

I believe I'll eat that last apple cider donut before I'm gone. Oh, wait, I don't get to be raptured, do I? In that case I'll eat that donut just to celebrate all the annoying people leaving the planet.

21 hours ago, EyesOpen said:

And what batshittery is this? Please send me a new rabbit hole to go down!

It's an alternate reality where the military still writes their orders on a typewriter. 

• Upvote 2

Nobel prize for medicine. Not peace. There is a Nobel Peace Prize & a Nobel Prize (no Peace) for Physiology or Medicine.

There are several Nobel Prizes and only one of them is the Nobel Peace Prize. 

• Upvote 5

Even if Ivermectin had one a Nobel Prize, what does that have to do with anything? Doesn't mean it's meant to treat Covid. 

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, anjulibai said:

She has 5 children, 1 girl and 4 boys. She is rather infamous for this vitriolic post she wrote on her previous blog, when pregnant with the youngest (a pregnancy that she bullied and manipulated her husband into, even though he didn't want more children). She was extremely angry because she was having "yet another piss-spraying, fist-weilding, shit-smearing, son. " This is what I mean when I say she is aggressively mean.

The oldest two kids are now 21 and 18, and the youngest I believe is 11. I'm blanking on the middle two, though. All 5 still live at home.

ETA this brief summary of Anna that I wrote on another post for a member who was unfamiliar with her brand of whack. And there is just so much of it. She has been blogging almost daily since 2000, first at Xanga until 2013, and then at Wordpress. All the old Xanga posts are still there, and they are filled with one rant after another.

Anna is a homeschooling mother of 5, living in western Michigan. She was SUPER fundie in the early 2000s, but now dabbles in what can best be described as Messianic-Judaism-but-not-really. She is very into numerology and conspiracy theories, and is obsessed with The Matrix, which she believes to be Christian allegory. She believes herself to be a prophetess, who is basically God's mouthpiece. She hates her life and has spent all of it waiting to be raptured. At one point, she auto-posted on her blog that she HAD been raptured, only to reappear the next day like nothing happened. She hates everyone, including her mother and her husband, whom she bullied into impregnating her because she received a message from God (even though he didn't want any more children). She has viciously badmouthed him on her blog for 20 years, and I have no idea why he stays with her. She is incredibly cold, callous, and narcissistic , and she thinks that she is the only smart person - everyone else is "stoopid." She has isolated her husband and children from all extended family, and has gone so far as to change some of their names and birthdays, only to change them back later. For example, she had one child born on Halloween, but she didn't like that so she decided that his birthday was November 1st. Her oldest and least favorite son, Isaac, had his name changed to Isaiah for about a year, but that eventually fell by the wayside. Anna claims to be a "patriot," and is a big supporter of Trump, which surprises no one. Like Trump, she is extremely thin-skinned, and if she ever receives pushback on anything she writes, she freaks out and viciously attacks, or shuts off comments and password-protects everything.

I think I've covered most everything.

Edited by GeraldineGrainger
  • Upvote 4
  • WTF 1
  • Thank You 8
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, GeraldineGrainger said:

She has 5 children, 1 girl and 4 boys. She is rather infamous for this vitriolic post she wrote on her previous blog, when pregnant with the youngest (a pregnancy that she bullied and manipulated her husband into, even though he didn't want more children). She was extremely angry because she was having "yet another piss-spraying, fist-weilding, shit-smearing, son. " This is what I mean when I say she is aggressively mean.

The oldest two kids are now 20 and 18, and the youngest I believe is 11. I'm blanking on the middle two, though.

God I remember that now. I had forgotten for a reason and now so much about her is flooding back. That was when I stopped even snark reading her. My soul couldn't take it. 

I wonder if she raised that boy with the knowledge that she hated him even before he was born? Poor kid. 

• Upvote 4

6 hours ago, anjulibai said:

Even if Ivermectin had one a Nobel Prize, what does that have to do with anything? Doesn't mean it's meant to treat Covid. 

The Nobel Psychic of Peace knew in 2015  that Ivermectin would beat Covid-19. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 5

After perusing Anna's wordpress blog, I can confidently (yet, admittedly--unqualified) diagnose this person as having mental illness.  I'm not teasing.  Anna Matrix is beyond our typical, snarkworthy, hateful fundie.  She has serious problems--maybe schizophrenia, delusional disorder, something.  I am sad for her & her family that she is not receiving treatment.  

• Upvote 6
  • Love 1

• Coconut Flan changed the title to AnnaMatrix Is Predicting Another Rapture Today!