IGNORED

AnnaMatrix Is Predicting Another Rapture Today!

GeraldineGrainger

9 hours ago, anjulibai said:

Even if Ivermectin had one a Nobel Prize, what does that have to do with anything? Doesn't mean it's meant to treat Covid. 

No, the two researchers who were awarded the 2015 Nobel Prize for the research leading to Ivermectin (William C. Campbell and Satoshi Ōmura) won partly because it was a new class of compounds to treat parasitic roundworms that cause infections such as river blindness and lymphatic filariasis, in low income settings. (They shared with a third researcher, Youyou Tu, who won for the research that led to the anti-malarial drug artemisinin.) Ivermectin may be used in humans, but it's not been proven to treat anything other than worms.

Incidentally the Nobel Peace Prize for that year was won by the Tunisian National Dialogue Quartet, who were instrumental in ending the political violence, developing a new constitution, and bringing stability to Tunisia. 

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 4
  • Love 1

15 hours ago, fundiefan said:

I don't really remember. At least some of them are over 18 by now, thankfully. The oldest is probably in her 20's - she's been at this that long & had kids in the beginning. 

She hated her husband so hopefully he stopped making humans with her? At least if he had any backbone he stopped. 

2 are over 18.  

she has four boys and Lydia. She doesn’t seem to hate her boy children as much anymore.

She is specifically in the surrounding area of Grand Rapids, which she regularly openly loathes because it isn’t as good as the military base in the UP she grew up in.  Anna is so interesting because she is talented but she’s hateful about everything and to everyone.  She bitches endlessly and nothing is ever good enough.  

GR is near me and I’ve spent a lot of time hiking in the same areas she does.  I fully expect to run into her at some point.

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, Ozlsn said:

No, the two researchers who were awarded the 2015 Nobel Prize for the research leading to Ivermectin (William C. Campbell and Satoshi Ōmura) won partly because it was a new class of compounds to treat parasitic roundworms that cause infections such as river blindness and lymphatic filariasis, in low income settings. (They shared with a third researcher, Youyou Tu, who won for the research that led to the anti-malarial drug artemisinin.) Ivermectin may be used in humans, but it's not been proven to treat anything other than worms.

Incidentally the Nobel Peace Prize for that year was won by the Tunisian National Dialogue Quartet, who were instrumental in ending the political violence, developing a new constitution, and bringing stability to Tunisia. 

This. I’m not shitting on ivermectin for its intended use, but Marie Curie won a Nobel prize for discovering radium and I’m not about to tout that as a magic covid cure either.

Anna’s post just showed how “st00pid” the ivermectin crew are because in trying to make their point (it’s so great it won a Nobel prize!) and be smug about being sooo much more knowledgeable than all those who like… follow medical and scientific consensus… they also revealed that they know SFA about the Nobel prize and think they’re all Peace prizes.

• Upvote 9

So...any news on the Rapture?  Was it a crappy Rapture that didn't live up to expectations, so AnnaMatrix decided to sit this one out? 

• Upvote 4

9 hours ago, HereComesTreble said:

After perusing Anna's wordpress blog, I can confidently (yet, admittedly--unqualified) diagnose this person as having mental illness.  I'm not teasing.  Anna Matrix is beyond our typical, snarkworthy, hateful fundie.  She has serious problems--maybe schizophrenia, delusional disorder, something.  I am sad for her & her family that she is not receiving treatment.  

Anna has isolated herself entirely from all extended family, and seems to have no friends. There is no one to intervene except her husband, and I'm guessing he keeps quiet so she won't make his life hell. She will not seek out treatment for herself because she doesn't think there is anything wrong - she is enlightened and special and the only one who knows the truth. Also she thinks all doctors are "stoopid." 

Edited by GeraldineGrainger
  • Upvote 2
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, Howl said:

So...any news on the Rapture?  Was it a crappy Rapture that didn't live up to expectations, so AnnaMatrix decided to sit this one out? 

Well, she posted another one of her ridiculous meme posts yesterday, and her traditional Shabbat Shalom post today, so apparently she wasn't raptured. She is, per usual, acting as if she never said anything about the rapture, but eventually she will start frantically backpedaling, and posting nonsensical explanations for why she wasn't wrong, she just misunderstood something because she's just so blonde (this is one of her favorite disclaimers), and the rapture actually will be on Hanukkah. Or something like that. 

• Upvote 3

18 minutes ago, GeraldineGrainger said:

She will not seek out treatment for herself because she doesn't think there is anything wrong - she is enlightened and special and the only one who knows the truth. 

That’s the vicious cycle that occurs with many cases of untreated mental illness.  She is so far gone, she can’t even comprehend she has a problem.

It’s a bummer all around.  The situation doesn’t seem safe.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 3

10 hours ago, Howl said:

I asked around and all my friends are still here and haven't noticed anyone missing. So I guess it was a very small rapture and a lot of people like Gary Hawkins missed the boat.

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 2

8 hours ago, HereComesTreble said:

That’s the vicious cycle that occurs with many cases of untreated mental illness.  She is so far gone, she can’t even comprehend she has a problem.

I came across coverage of a man who started an extremely destructive wildfire in Colorado in 2018.  He's currently in a mental hospital and a judge recently approved forced medication.  The problem?  He's not competent to stand trial due to a delusional disorder that makes him think he's perfectly fine so he refuses medication. 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 4

11 hours ago, Howl said:

No idea , I'm already dead because vaccinated people were supposed to die on September 15th (or maybe that was only a localized die off restricted to  vaccinated people in Germany,  who knows at this point ?)

• Haha 4

Vaccinated people were supposed to die en masse? How did I miss that? I am vaccinated, I should have been told. 

Maybe the chip that was implanted is scrambling messages so I don't get them? 

Has anyone had their DNA tested to see how badly it's been altered? I did 23andMe about five years ago but I figure the vaccine has changed everything so I want to do it again to see if my heritage has changed. I've been planning a trip to Hungary in two years and I don't want to go if I am no longer partially Hungarian. 

Then again, I am not going anywhere if I can't pully my magnetic self off the side of this dumpster. 

Between the vaccine making humans monsters & the rapture that can happen at any moment - and maybe already has - I don't know how we haven't all ended up in the state ward. 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 12
  • Love 1

11 hours ago, hasunah said:

No idea , I'm already dead because vaccinated people were supposed to die on September 15th

How did I miss this? Am I a zombie now?  I have no sudden craving for brains, though, so there's that.  Maybe it's a more subtle thing, like zombie lite and one craves sweetbreads. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 9

On 9/19/2021 at 2:36 AM, Black Aliss said:

I asked around and all my friends are still here and haven't noticed anyone missing. So I guess it was a very small rapture and a lot of people like Gary Hawkins missed the boat.

There are quite a few missing persons reports over the years, of people who seem to have vanished into thin air... maybe some of them already got raptured.

23 hours ago, Howl said:

How did I miss this? Am I a zombie now?  I have no sudden craving for brains, though, so there's that.  Maybe it's a more subtle thing, like zombie lite and one craves sweetbreads. 

Zombie with a bad hearing: Grains, grains...

• Haha 7

• Coconut Flan changed the title to AnnaMatrix Is Predicting Another Rapture Today!
8 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

There are quite a few missing persons reports over the years, of people who seem to have vanished into thin air... maybe some of them already got raptured.

Zombie who used to be a plumber: Drains, drains.......

I had a look at that blog of hers and it is a nasty, hate-filled place. I know people can have bad thoughts, but why would you put that stuff out there? I feel so sorry for the people around her. Maybe one day her children can get her help if they aren't too damaged themselves.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

On 9/20/2021 at 7:42 AM, AmazonGrace said:

Well, I did fire up the 3-qt Instant Pot because I was craving rice...

4 minutes ago, Howl said:

Well, I did fire up the 3-qt Instant Pot because I was craving rice...

Do you want rice with that?

Just an update: According to Monday's "Patchwork post" (these are where she writes about her personal life, instead of crop circles, earthquakes, shofars on the sun, Covid conspiracy theories, or hate-filled rants), Anna apparently feels that even though the rapture didn't happen on Yom Kippur, it could still happen any time. She says, "tomorrow Brian has off for the feast (and we’re going to be looking to the skies!).  It’s all very exciting.  The more days we don’t go, the fewer days left to count down… getting us closer and closer!  I get SO excited, this time of year…!!!"

So, don't get too comfortable, friends.

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 2

21 hours ago, Katzchen24 said:

Zombie who used to be a plumber: Drains, drains.......

I had a look at that blog of hers and it is a nasty, hate-filled place. I know people can have bad thoughts, but why would you put that stuff out there? I feel so sorry for the people around her. Maybe one day her children can get her help if they aren't too damaged themselves.

Zombie with an injured ankle: Sprains, sprains… hey, maybe that’s why they walk slowly, dragging their leg behind them! 

Yikes, this woman sounds awful. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 5

On 9/21/2021 at 11:42 AM, GeraldineGrainger said:

Just an update: According to Monday's "Patchwork post" (these are where she writes about her personal life, instead of crop circles, earthquakes, shofars on the sun, Covid conspiracy theories, or hate-filled rants), Anna apparently feels that even though the rapture didn't happen on Yom Kippur, it could still happen any time. She says, "tomorrow Brian has off for the feast (and we’re going to be looking to the skies!).  It’s all very exciting.  The more days we don’t go, the fewer days left to count down… getting us closer and closer!  I get SO excited, this time of year…!!!"

So, don't get too comfortable, friends.

She has previously said the last few months that in reviewing her “Six Month Suggestion” she believes the rapture could be anytime between RH (using the Anna rules, which means it may or may not occur on the same date as the actual Jewish world has it occurring) and Hannukah( which of course according to Anna is when Jesus was conceived)

If it follows her normal cycle, she will have a major depressive/angry period between her anniversary and the end of the year.  Since she went no contact with her mother and immediate family she seems to have less struggles in the late fall. (Anna is cray, and mean, but I absolutely believe her mother is a narcissist and Anna seems less cray and less mean without the contact).  Her kids are a weird mix of less sheltered than fundies in someways but more sheltered in other ways but I assume have a lot of religious trauma from the endless rapture cycles their entire lives.  And her general hate of her boy children.

I consider Anna to be the least dangerous of the fundies.  She is so thoroughly mean and dislikable I don’t think she has much influence.  She also really doesn’t interact with people as much as throw her ideas and green lights out into the void and then complain about everyone else.  And her rinse and repeat rapture cycle is unlikely to keep a hold on anyone to sway them into being an Anna.  Mostly Anna has traumatized her children, lived a miserable life, and been miserable to her half ok/half jerky husband.

this turned into a long ramble not exactly related to what I quoted. I think Anna is fascinating and always have, even before I moved back here.  I really wish we talked about her more but she is so repetitive and long winded it is hard to stay interested if you aren’t a weirdo like me 😂

Edited by treemom
  • Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, treemom said:

I really wish we talked about her more but she is so repetitive and long winded it is hard to stay interested if you aren’t a weirdo like me 😂

I feel this way also. Anna is a "pet fundie" for me. I too find her fascinating because she has many talents and so much potential, but it's completely quashed by delusion, anger, and severe emotional damage from her upbringing. She badly needs therapy.

28 minutes ago, treemom said:

Mostly Anna has traumatized her children, lived a miserable life, and been miserable to her half ok/half jerky husband.

I agree with this too. I have read all of Anna's blog, all the way back to 2000, and there have been a few times when I thought Brian was a real ass. But there are way more times when I think, "How on earth does he live with her?"

• Upvote 4

Well, it has been a shit week. I've got elderly frail pets and this week both decompensated. As I called around for in home euthanasia I thought about Anna and the rapture because not going to lie I was just that sad. We've managed to stabilize both cat and dog for now - I know it will be very soon but not today. Just like the rapture. 

• Love 10

1 hour ago, browngrl said:

We've managed to stabilize both cat and dog for now - I know it will be very soon but not today. Just like the rapture. 

I'm so sorry. In the last 2 years I lost two animals that I was extremely attached to, so I know how terrible this feels. I even developed a stress-related cough because of it (I still have it. It's a lingering scar).

• Love 4