IGNORED

Priscilla and David Waller 11: Pecanling Number Six Is Here

GreyhoundFan

2 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

But Phinneas is in the Bible I think. That’s a possibility.

Fabulous!  But they seem to stay away from fancy names for the boys. Paul, Pete and Phil is it?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Anne Of Gray Gables said:

Fabulous!  But they seem to stay away from fancy names for the boys. Paul, Pete and Phil is it?

Yes, but I bet they would call him Phin for short. Phinneas Michael for a boy and then my guess for a girl would be Dorothy Hope. 

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Yes, but I bet they would call him Phin for short. Phinneas Michael for a boy and then my guess for a girl would be Dorothy Hope. 

Still holding out hope for twins Dorothy and Parker.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 22
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Why is Pecan using half and half when he's talking about milk?

Half-wit?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 13

1 hour ago, Audrey2 said:

So was anyone else expecting news that David and Priscilla had shared a blooming onion and were expecting another pecanling?

Yes. Every time I see a new post on this thread (and some of the abates threads), I assume there’s been an announcement. Kind of disappointed that there wasn’t. They are due for one. 

They don’t have a lot of Biblical P names left, so I’m thinking Parker for the next boy. They’ll come up with some weird Biblical meaning. For a girl, I’m guessing Dinah, with Danielle as a second choice. 

• Upvote 6

I really hope they use Phinneas so that Philips isn't the only brother whose name isn't pronounced with a P sound. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

2 hours ago, anjulibai said:

I really hope they use Phinneas so that Philips isn't the only brother whose name isn't pronounced with a P sound. 

I'd prefer they use Phinish and be their last baby 😉

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 29
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

Is she pregnant? Or is this just speculation? 

31 minutes ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

Is she pregnant? Or is this just speculation? 

No, she hasn’t announced anything. But since she’s a regular birther, she will probably announce in the next few months. It’s all just speculation based on her regularity. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

11 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

But Phinneas is in the Bible I think. That’s a possibility.

After doing a bit of research, I'm surprised that fundies don't use Phineas a lot more often. The dude was a hardcore Christian with a penchant for murdering heretics. Literally THE fundie chad. Maybe the name is just too clunky? 

• Upvote 8

2 minutes ago, WannabeHistorian said:

After doing a bit of research, I'm surprised that fundies don't use Phineas a lot more often. The dude was a hardcore Christian with a penchant for murdering heretics. Literally THE fundie chad. Maybe the name is just too clunky? 

The only one I can think of right now is the Coghlans. They have multiple boys with P names though. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, WannabeHistorian said:

Most of them probably can't spell it. 

• Upvote 1
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 14

Are there any well-known Christian missionaries/martyrs with first or last names beginning with P?

22 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

Are there any well-known Christian missionaries/martyrs with first or last names beginning with P?

The Pecans surprised me with Destiny. Maybe they will surprise me again and go with Persistent Christian Waller and call him Percy. 

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 4
  • Thank You 1

15 hours ago, WannabeHistorian said:

Can’t be that. They use names like Nehemiah and Jedidiah on the regular.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

12 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

The Pecans surprised me with Destiny. Maybe they will surprise me again and go with Persistent Christian Waller and call him Percy. 

Or P. C.

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, gustava said:

Or P. C.

But what if people think he’s politically correct?! 

I think “Woke” is the new “PC” though. 

9 hours ago, GreenBeans said:

Can’t be that. They use names like Nehemiah and Jedidiah on the regular.

The Pecan kids have more than one cousin named Nehemiah too. Crazy. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 3

On 5/3/2023 at 7:11 AM, sleepygirl1 said:

I always though Philemon for the next son.

Pontius Pilate is still available

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 25

On 5/3/2023 at 3:13 PM, WannabeHistorian said:

If my memory serves me right, Carlos Morton,  who is the second son of Kressant and Michael (Junior) Morton, has Phineas as his middle name.

Edited by LurkerOverThePond
  • Upvote 1

On 5/3/2023 at 7:43 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

No, she hasn’t announced anything. But since she’s a regular birther, she will probably announce in the next few months. It’s all just speculation based on her regularity. 

Priscilla is 36; turning 37 in July.  Surely the train of bloomin' blessings is slowing down to enter the final stop.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 2

27 minutes ago, Giraffe said:

How old was Ma Keller when her last was born?

43 or 44. Esther just popped one out at 41.

• Upvote 3
  • Sad 2

• Coconut Flan locked this topic