IGNORED

Priscilla and David Waller 11: Pecanling Number Six Is Here

GreyhoundFan

1 hour ago, Cheetah said:

I've been following Emily Elizabeth Anderson (one of the people interviewed on SHP) for a while on FB under her "Thriving Forward" public group.  She posted this just now (and indicated in comments it's okay to share) - 

Since the release of the documentary a few people have asked me who the male assistant was who watched Gothard groom me late at night in his office, so I’d like to go ahead and go record with that individual’s identity.

The man is David Waller. David and his now wife Priscilla (yes, Anna Duggar’s sister), were both working at IBLP HQ when I was there in 2011. They began their courtship just a few weeks after I left, and soon after Gothard left his position as President of IBLP, David was brought on as the director of The Advanced Training Institute (ATI).

Over the span of two weeks, David watched closely as Gothard sexually groomed me (which included being present for late night sessions and inappropriate questioning as to my sexual and romantic relationship history), as Gothard persuaded me to come up to HQ, and then he assisted Gothard in crafting manipulative ways to coerce me into staying at HQ, against my and my mother’s wishes.

David and his wife Pricilla have since left ATI and David now serves as lead pastor of Fairpark Baptist Church in TX.

If you are wondering if Waller has since changed in the last decade and now chooses to hold abusers accountable, I can personally say I believe he has NOT. Just last year he penned a letter to the judge who was sentencing Josh Duggar for possession of CSAM and he asked the judge for leniency. He wrote, “As a pastor who cares about the spiritual condition of people, I urge you to consider how much his wife and seven children need him in their lives…to be brought back home to provide not just financial, but spiritual guidance in the family.”

David has never personally reached out to me to apologize or take ownership of his enabling of Gothard’s abuse during my stay at HQ.

I 100% believe this because of all that we know about David. He was a Gothard ass kisser and it was obvious he wanted to climb the IBLP power ladder. I could easily see him doing this for Gothard. 

• Upvote 23
  • I Agree 12
  • Thank You 2

Both David Waller and Michael Keller wrote letters to the judge in favor of Josh after the trial. As did Anna and Michelle and some more Duggar hangers-on. The press only cared about Anna and Michelle at the time, but I thought it was telling that David Waller and Michael Keller also wrote letters. 

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 7

41 minutes ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

Both David Waller and Michael Keller wrote letters to the judge in favor of Josh after the trial. As did Anna and Michelle and some more Duggar hangers-on. The press only cared about Anna and Michelle at the time, but I thought it was telling that David Waller and Michael Keller also wrote letters. 

As I recall Pa Keller's letter, it was sloppily handwritten and barely literate. 

Edited by marmalade
  • Upvote 7

I the girl that said David was in the room during the grooming, is not the girl that Gothard wanted to marry, right?  Or is she?  If she’s not had it been said how many he groomed?  I know like the Pearls young ladies were his assistant, or am I remembering that wrong?

im so glad this is all coming out and more and more people are being connected to the problems.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

I’m sure David saw nothing wrong with gothards treatment of her or spiritual counseling or whatever they called it. 🤢 they don’t have any respect for women and obviously not other minorities either. I can’t believe that garbage Michael Keller spewed out. You know it’s bad and they are undereducated etc… but man, they are saying some awfully terrible things out loud. I agree I hope this continues to get proper attention - can you imagine being pa Keller and starting to deconstruct from that far in to the koolaid?? Ooof. Hope and prayers for the poor incarcerated he ministers too, his kids and grandkids…

• Upvote 13

I actually think Waller is pretty smart and he probably realized what Gothard was doing and that it was wrong but didnt care as long as he could take it to his advantage.

I do wonder if he resigned from ATI voluntarily or if they made him resign because of his closseness with Gothard and them knowing sooner or latter this was going to come out.

• Upvote 16
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, llucie said:

I actually think Waller is pretty smart and he probably realized what Gothard was doing and that it was wrong but didnt care as long as he could take it to his advantage.

I do wonder if he resigned from ATI voluntarily or if they made him resign because of his closseness with Gothard and them knowing sooner or latter this was going to come out.

I doubt he was told to resign. He was still working for IBLP for years after Gothard was pushed out. He saw an opportunity to have his own church and took it. If he couldn’t be on the board of IBLP and run it the way hdd we wanted to, the second best thing is running a church. It’s his own little fiefdom. Complete with Hilary Spivey kissing his ass. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 13
  • I Agree 2

More reaction to Pa Keller's crap (nothing new for us, but in case you want to hear their reactions):

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 2

7 hours ago, llucie said:

I don't think he cared. I think he resigned, because he's savvy enough to know IBLP is dying organization and found a sweet setup on the way out. It does say a lot about how IBLP is doing that David left.

He also left in the 2020s. If he cared about Gothard, he would have left earlier.

Edited by Bluebirdbluebell
  • Upvote 13
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 5

23 hours ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

I don't think he cared. I think he resigned, because he's savvy enough to know IBLP is dying organization and found a sweet setup on the way out.

I agree with all of this! My thought is he wanted to take the org over, but saw it was dying and jumped ship before his reputation was ruined as someone who couldn’t save it. He always did have delusions of grandeur. 

• Upvote 7

I wrote this in 2020 when I discovered David Waller had moved to Fairpark. I looked back as I wanted to find out if anything had been said on why he had left IBLP

"I listened to his induction service from  27th September.

Brother Mike from the vacancy committee revealed-

"Brother David came to us on some interesting circumstances and initially resisted.

And then God  started working on his heart. And then  he went to the top of list for 4 of the committee members, "

Brother Mike wasn't one of them and had 'dug his heels in', preferring a candidate with a lot more experience. But after a 2 hour meeting with David, God changed Mike's heart completely. He didn't listen too much to  what David said, but had listened to the spirit, and that was what overwhelmed him."

"He came to us on some interesting circumstances "    " initially resisted"

All just waffle!!

• Upvote 15
  • Thank You 3

19 minutes ago, Sops2 said:

I wrote this in 2020 when I discovered David Waller had moved to Fairpark. I looked back as I wanted to find out if anything had been said on why he had left IBLP

"I listened to his induction service from  27th September.

Brother Mike from the vacancy committee revealed-

"Brother David came to us on some interesting circumstances and initially resisted.

And then God  started working on his heart. And then  he went to the top of list for 4 of the committee members, "

Brother Mike wasn't one of them and had 'dug his heels in', preferring a candidate with a lot more experience. But after a 2 hour meeting with David, God changed Mike's heart completely. He didn't listen too much to  what David said, but had listened to the spirit, and that was what overwhelmed him."

"He came to us on some interesting circumstances "    " initially resisted"

All just waffle!!

I would be pissed if I had attended that church and this was their reasoning for picking him. Wtf?

• Upvote 9

Hey, take a gander at this:

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 6
  • Love 1

I love this season of life for him. I doubt there will be any real consequences, but at least he’s the one feeling the heat for once.

• Upvote 20
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 6

I hate that if there is any backlash to all of his horrible choices over the years, the kids will suffer more than him and Priscilla.  I have no doubt he can always find another church that is more than happy to have him and Mike Keller preach and Priscilla as the perfect pastors wife.  But I doubt his current church will care and it still harms the kids because their parents and grandparents don’t have consequences for their false teachings and damaging decisions.  

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 8

On 6/29/2023 at 8:39 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Pecan has always come across as the squeaky clean fundie man of god. We know better of course. So I’m very glad this all went down at his church and it’s his father in law. 

Would someone give me a recap? I tried Dining Room Table School, but didn't see anything. I've heard these names bandied about for a few years, but never had the time yet to really find out. I blame Covid. I'm on Day 3 of bed rest and now Free Jinger is my window to the outside!

Tacked on to the end of Fairpark Baptist's "apology" for Mike Keller's sermon is the announcement that the church will no longer livestream videos on their YouTube channel. Sermons will be reviewed and edited if need be, erasing any shred of racism or...whatever. 

I bet the sermons are still pretty offensive. 

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 6
  • Thank You 8

1 hour ago, marmalade said:

Tacked on to the end of Fairpark Baptist's "apology" for Mike Keller's sermon is the announcement that the church will no longer livestream videos on their YouTube channel. Sermons will be reviewed and edited if need be, erasing any shred of racism or...whatever. 

David is all about image. I’m guessing he didn’t know mikes exact speech ahead of time. Now he knows he has to edit out all the homophobic, racist, xenophobic stuff that might get him in trouble again.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1

I'm sure he didn't expect the video to go viral. Prior sermons have just a handful of views. Unfortunately for David, people downloaded their own copies of the video, so it will live in infamy. 

• Upvote 9

I hope David’s starting to feel the heat from being such a “high level” supporter of Gothard. No matter how painfully squeeky clean his “family man” image is, he knew what was going on behind the scenes with Gothard and continued to support him! Not only that but David Waller supported the convicted child predator Joshua Duggar during the trial that had even seasoned detectives saying how evil what Josh was looking at was! IMO David Waller is not safe to be around children and should not be around them, even his own!

Edited by Giraffe
  • Upvote 10
  • Eyeroll 1

Where can one find the support letter that David wrote for Smuggar? Someone revisited it recently, and it doesn't hold up well at all. It went on about what Smuggar had done for Anna's parents (I remember building a handicap ramp on their doublewide). It was cringeworthy. 

Edited because I found most of the letters in one blog. I was correct about Michael Keller's letter being sloppily handwritten. 

https://fundiebabynamebible.tumblr.com/post/684890663726317569/letters-to-judge-brooks-david-waller-mike-keller

Edited by marmalade
  • Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

Ha, the Pa Keller debacle couldn't have happened to a guy more worthy than the Pecan Thief.

David may well believe that happy slaves (aka "The Blacks") were turned from their wicked ways by kindly slaveowners which ultimately allowed them to finally be freed by "white presidents" (as opposed to Obama, I guess), but he'd never be so stupid as to say such things publicly. 

Suck on it, Dave. You're just as much a POS as your FIL and your beloved BIL. 

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 4

5 hours ago, marmalade said:

So--"We aren't going to reflect and change our horrible beliefs but we will go back underground because we hate these 'woke' people harassing us"

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Sk8ter said:

So--"We aren't going to reflect and change our horrible beliefs but we will go back underground because we hate these 'woke' people harassing us"

Yup. Pretty much. 

Waller hasn't learned a thing.

Edited by marmalade
Silly autofill
  • Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic