IGNORED

Remember Kimi Thomas' kids? (Fencingmama)

keepercjr

2 hours ago, llucie said:

It also could be a former follower of her mom trying to get the gossip unfortunately.

Yeah. But I bet is it Kimi.  She is such an awful person. 

3 hours ago, JillRodsEyeliner said:

Whi is this Kimmi lady?

It is a long and complicated story. You can search “fencing mama” and find the old threads.

• Upvote 3

Good for sissy. She is an adult and if she wants no contact with Kimmy then that is her choice. There’s nothing wrong with cutting contact with toxic people in your life. 

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 6
  • Love 1

12 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Good for sissy. She is an adult and if she wants no contact with Kimmy then that is her choice. There’s nothing wrong with cutting contact with toxic people in your life. 

I agree!  She had a whole support team of people helping her when she escaped.  Her lawyer is Facebook friends with her and comments on her posts.  She is nowhere near the picture Kimi portrayed her to be and she should never be allowed near Sissy again.  

it was the “brought you here for a better life” comment that really made me think it was Kimi.  Anyone who knows anything about her story or is friends with her on Facebook wouldn’t be asking those questions.

• Upvote 8
  • Love 1

Rather it was Kimi or just a troll, Sissy's response says sooooo much about her abilities and growth and how she feels about the monster that raised her.

I hope the other girls are also safe and happy.

• Upvote 12
  • Love 2

11 hours ago, Flossie said:

How did Sissy escape? 

No one really knows.  Kimi tried to get conservatorship over her in court but either she dropped it or it was dismissed.  Sissy had a lawyer working on her behalf.  I believe she lived with someone here in town for a bit and then moved in with her best friend from China’s family (another adoptee who went to a much better family life than Sissy).  Then she did job corps.  

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 9
  • Love 3

It's almost certainly Kimi, because the "do you remember" had to be an intentional dig. I'm not going to ask someone if they remember their mother, lol. Also, why would her mom contact someone asking how Sissy is doing, when that person has apparently no idea how Sissy is doing? 

Dollars to donuts, it is Kimi. 

• Upvote 6
  • Confused 1
  • I Agree 6

20 hours ago, keepercjr said:

No one really knows.  Kimi tried to get conservatorship over her in court but either she dropped it or it was dismissed.

Was the conservatorship to simply retain control over Sissy, and if she had succeeded would there have been some type of continuing $$$ coming in for Kimi?  What else would have motivated Kimi to try to keep Sissy in the home? Free labor?

• Upvote 1

On 12/20/2021 at 10:51 AM, Howl said:

Was the conservatorship to simply retain control over Sissy, and if she had succeeded would there have been some type of continuing $$$ coming in for Kimi?  What else would have motivated Kimi to try to keep Sissy in the home? Free labor?

I am not entirely sure since the court records don’t give much detail, only that Kimi filed the conservatorship for Sissy.  It had to be to retain control of her and yea her SSI money was probably a big factor.  Nobody is sure what Kimi does for money since she no longer (as far as I can tell) does daycare. But she had the 3 girls and probably got SSI $ for each.  I think she repeatedly told Sissy and Blossom that they were stupid and wouldn’t amount to anything in this world.  She basically said as much in her writings about them on the blog.  So I a, sure she convinced the govt the same and was able to get them SSI.

• Upvote 1

I am not not as convinced that mysterious commenter on Sissy’s Facebook page is Kimi.  Sissy had a weird and obsessive male (Mike) who would make strange comments on Sissy’s Facebook page and got totally out of control on the engagement post and Sissy ended up blocking him.  Well now this new commenter is acting exactly the way Mike was.  I think it is him but either way it looks like Sissy blocked this new commenter.  

I am just glad Sissy escaped Kimi and realizes what a shit human Kimi is and was to her.

• Upvote 7

On 12/18/2021 at 12:25 AM, JillRodsEyeliner said:

Whi is this Kimmi lady?

The TL;DR is:  a very sad person who had an old school blog where she talked about her dreams of adoption, ran a day care, and wasn't married. She claimed to have a dream that her "daughter" was in China, so she planned to adopt an infant from China. Being single and pushing the age limit for adoptions from China, she decided to adopt a special needs child first. So she adopted a little girl who was very cute and called her Jie Jie which I think means "sister?" Then the orphanage contacted her again and set her up with a teenager, who she called "Sissy" on the blog. She didn't like Sissy at all, from the very first post about her. Then while she was back in the states, someone from her adoption group dropped off another girl on her doorstep. Kimi complained constantly about how these girls didn't understand her and did things like "cut the sponges" while doing dishes. And gave them age inappropriate gifts. Finally she got a toddler. And her mom gave her a nice house in Fresno. And she flirted with a fireman who worked across the street until he dumped her and she deleted her blog. Then "sissy" (not her real name) turned up in court records as Kimi tried to file for a conservatorship. Kimi also pulled the girls out of public school, where they were receiving an appropriate education for their needs (English as a 2nd language, cognitive delays, limited vocabulary due to life in an orphanage) and tried to homeschool them. 

She also bought gifts for babies YEARS before she was approved for adoptions. She was a huge rabbit hole of odd and frightening behavior. 

• Upvote 15
  • Love 1

Sissy posted some old pictures she had of her and her sisters and Kimi.  She said she is ready to express how she feels.  She has been in the US for 10 years now.  She says she regrets being adopted but she is thankful Kimi brought her to the US.  She is thankful Kimi is out of her life forever and that she hasn’t talked to her in person for almost 5 years.  She doesn’t miss her at all and did have hatred towards her while she lived with her but now she has forgiven Kimi for what she did to her.  She does not want to rebuild a relationship with her or let her into her life ever again.

• Upvote 11
  • Thank You 20
  • Love 10

13 hours ago, keepercjr said:

Sissy posted some old pictures she had of her and her sisters and Kimi.  She said she is ready to express how she feels.  She has been in the US for 10 years now.  She says she regrets being adopted but she is thankful Kimi brought her to the US.  She is thankful Kimi is out of her life forever and that she hasn’t talked to her in person for almost 5 years.  She doesn’t miss her at all and did have hatred towards her while she lived with her but now she has forgiven Kimi for what she did to her.  She does not want to rebuild a relationship with her or let her into her life ever again.

Good for her!

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 11
  • Love 1

On 12/23/2021 at 6:20 PM, keepercjr said:

Where? 

28 minutes ago, Maggie Mae said:

Where? 

She has a facebook profile that is mostly set to friends only.  I found her and friended her a while back because she lived in the same city as me and I was concerned for her well being.  I know where Kimi lives and wish I could stop and knock on the door and ask if everyone is ok.  But I would *never*. 

On 12/23/2021 at 1:34 AM, keepercjr said:

I am not not as convinced that mysterious commenter on Sissy’s Facebook page is Kimi.  Sissy had a weird and obsessive male (Mike) who would make strange comments on Sissy’s Facebook page and got totally out of control on the engagement post and Sissy ended up blocking him.  Well now this new commenter is acting exactly the way Mike was.  I think it is him but either way it looks like Sissy blocked this new commenter.  

I am just glad Sissy escaped Kimi and realizes what a shit human Kimi is and was to her.

Any thought that "Mike " could have been Kimi?  I would not put it past her to have multiple fake profiles.  

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

On 12/27/2021 at 7:49 AM, Queen Of Hearts said:

Any thought that "Mike " could have been Kimi?  I would not put it past her to have multiple fake profiles.  

It is possible but "Mike" acts really immature and says weird stuff.  He got mad and started telling Sissy that her friends were saying bad things about her to him.  And saying the same stuff to her friends about Sissy.  Like "Hey Sue, Sissy told me she hates you and you are a liar".  It just doesn't seem to fit what we know about Kimi but hey online one can never be totally sure!

The commenter again told Sissy that Kimi messaged her and asked about her.  Sissy deleted the post about Kimi.  Maybe got too many comments from the mystery poster.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Let’s also recall that Kimmi seemed to be a latent hoarder. She was a cat lady with several cats, then adopted four girls, then had (I believe) four dogs after she got one and liked it. Right before she closed the blog, I recall one very unsafe-seeming stroller contraption with the dogs attached by leash.  She also posted about taking time to sort through her mail, which was somehow an incredibly daunting process.

Kimmi had some major issues, and likely still does. Glad Sissy is safe and happy. Hope the rest of the kids and animals are, too.

• Upvote 8

13 hours ago, apandaaries said:

Let’s also recall that Kimmi seemed to be a latent hoarder. She was a cat lady with several cats, then adopted four girls, then had (I believe) four dogs after she got one and liked it. Right before she closed the blog, I recall one very unsafe-seeming stroller contraption with the dogs attached by leash.  She also posted about taking time to sort through her mail, which was somehow an incredibly daunting process.

Kimmi had some major issues, and likely still does. Glad Sissy is safe and happy. Hope the rest of the kids and animals are, too.

I forgot all about the mail issue before you mentioned it but yes, that was such a huge red flag that something was not quite right.

I really worry about the safety of the younger kids.  

• Upvote 5

I just randomly thought about Kimi and the girls and googled her. Glad to see this thread and know at least one made it out!

• Love 1

If anyone happens to still have a reader app on your phone…the posts still show up there. (I have feedly, not sure why i never deleted it) 

As a now adoptive parent of two kids, the picture and posts are 1000x worse than I remember. 

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

It is probably Apple by way of Kimi’s manipulation pretending to be “Mike”.

Edited by nelliebelle1197

Who knows!  Now "Mike" is someone named "Mindy **".  Has to be the same person as it is the exact same behavior and weirdness.  Whoever it is is obsessed with Sissy.  She deletes them and they make someone new and she accepts their friend request and it starts all over again. 

Sissy deleted and reposted the stuff about her adoption and Kimi.  In the comments she said that Kimi "tried to file a stupid conservatorship" over her right after she turned 18 to control her and make all of her decisions.   The court appointed her a lawyer and Kimi withdrew the petition.

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 8
  • Love 2