IGNORED

2022 Midterm Elections

47of74

Antisemitic House Candidate Michael Sisco Vows to Fight Alleged ‘Anti-White Agenda’

Michael Sisco, an antisemite and self-described monarchist, is not letting a Donald Trump endorsement of his Republican competition stop him from running for Congress in West Virginia’s 2nd District, vowing on Nov. 15 to continue his campaign and to “speak out against the anti-White agenda, and demographic change.”

On Nov. 15, the former president officially endorsed Republican Rep. Alex Mooney over both Rep. David McKinley and Sisco. Through redistricting, the state lost one of its congressional seats, thus forcing both congressmen into the same district where they will face each other in the 2022 election. McKinely had rankled Trump by daring to vote for the infrastructure package and the investment it would bring West Virginia as well as voting for a commission to investigate the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol. Mooney has promised to be a loyal supporter of Trump’s agenda. 

But to Sisco, Mooney is no better than McKinley. He called both of his opponents “weak cowards,” suggesting that Trump endorsed the wrong candidate.

Taking to Gab, a preferred platform of right-wing extremists, Sisco bragged about supporting the so-called Stop the Steal campaign, called for the dissolution of the FBI, and vowed to fight against an alleged “anti-White agenda” and “rabid LGBTQ agenda.” He wrote: 

Today President Donald Trump endorsed one of my opponents, Rep. Alex Mooney. I respect what President Trump did in 2016, giving a voice to disenfranchised white working class Americans. I attended two Stop The Steal Rallies in Washington D.C. prior to January 6th, my opponents were nowhere to be seen.

I will not quit this election cycle. The reason I won’t, is because the electorate here in West Virginia has been abandoned by everyone in Washington D.C. Now, political prisoners from that day have been abandoned by the GOP and MAGA. I will fight for them. I’ll push to dissolve the FBI, and all politically weaponized agencies. I will speak out against the anti-White agenda, and demographic change. I will also fight against the rabid LGBTQ agenda and anything else that seeks to weaken and dismantle the traditional family structure.

My opponents, are weak cowards that are afraid to speak to these issues.

Writing for Right Wing Watch, Jared Holt reported last year that Sisco “once proposed implementing royal rule as a means of driving Jews out of positions of power in the United States.” At the time, he was employed by the U.S. Senate campaign of far-right commentator Lauren Witzke for his “campaign manager services”—a job that Sisco now gloats about on his campaign’s website.

• Thank You 4

I'm old enough to remember when a candidate's child acting like a spoiled brat was embarrassing for that candidate.

This is the video the tweet above is referencing:

Spoiler

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

More about him:

Hide contents

What the heck is techno-bio transhumanist whatever? I am a little afraid to Google. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Becky said:

What the heck is techno-bio transhumanist whatever? I am a little afraid to Google. 

Mr. Google says: 

“Transhumanism” is the idea that humans should transcend their current natural state and limitations through the use of technology – that we should embrace self-directed human evolution.

In other words, creating cyborgs. :pb_eek:

(Which, by the way, does not jibe in any way, shape or form with evangelical religion, as it implies evolution-- and that their god's creation wasn't perfect, nor with the alt-right conservative anti-science mindset.) 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 5

22 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

More from her speech:

Hide contents

Wow, so she’s been endorsed by Lindell. Does that mean he’s given her a special discount code on his pillows?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 7

I can't tell if he is drunk or if he took one too many hits during his football career:

• Sad 3

3 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

I guess she was frustrated because she exhausted their supply of picture books and board books and the Little Golden books were too advanced for her. 

• Haha 11

I have a bad feeling that Lahmeyer's going to win this November.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 3

Yes I've got a really bad feeling that the biggest fruit loop Trump supporter for each office will win. That means Josh Mandel from Ohio is going to Washington. How far Ohio will have fallen... From John Glenn and Howard Metzenbaum and Sherrod Brown to Josh Mandel.

Edited by Audrey2
  • Upvote 1
  • Sad 6

One of the candidates hoping to take Greg Abbott's place has promised that the Dallas Cowboys will win the Superbowl if he's elected governor.

More of his positions can be found here.

• Eyeroll 10
  • Haha 1

A damaged gas station sign in Marion is saying gas is 9.49 a gallon. 

Staff at the FasFuel in Marion say the sign advertising the cost of gas is faulty after a truck hit it.

The sign at the gas station, located at the corner of 10th Street and 8th Avenue, is visibly damaged from the incident.

Of course I imagine some branch trumpvidian politicians will try to use this photo with no context as an attack against the President and Congressional Democrats. 

• Upvote 2

Good news!

Does this make you feel a little bit better about your state, @GreyhoundFan? I hope it's least enough so you can unfurl out of that fetal position a little. :pb_wink:

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 3

25 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

Good news!

Does this make you feel a little bit better about your state, @GreyhoundFan? I hope it's least enough so you can unfurl out of that fetal position a little. :pb_wink:

Probably not, since I saw this yesterday:

Spoiler: it's worse than just abortion.

• Sad 4
  • I Agree 2

1 hour ago, fraurosena said:

Good news!

Nope. In addition to what @Destiny posted, our new reich-wing governor has been busy announcing shitty cabinet members, including Andrew Wheeler, who was a lobbyist and Trump's second EPA administrator. He's bound and determined to screw over Virginia and the US as quickly as possible.

• Sad 4
  • I Agree 3

On 1/7/2022 at 10:14 PM, Cartmann99 said:

One of the candidates hoping to take Greg Abbott's place has promised that the Dallas Cowboys will win the Superbowl if he's elected governor.

More of his positions can be found here.

Well, they are doing their level best to rig all elections, rigging some NFL games should be a piece of cake.

Also I read his name as "huffiness". 

• Upvote 7