IGNORED

2022 Midterm Elections

47of74

14 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I thought this was some SNL parody. Sadly, it's not:

Remember her Christmas card from a while back?

Spoiler

image.png.016a3e5d1a2b3a6cffd69145df957de0.png

• Disgust 1
  • WTF 7

17 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

:cray-cray:

What will she do when she loses? Chain herself to the Capitol? At least until she has to pee...

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, Cartmann99 said:

Josh why do I have the very strong feeling that your idea of Christian Nation begins and ends with the writings of the apostle Paul. I strongly think you would skip right over everything Jesus actually says in the Gospels.

• Upvote 7

35 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

He does know that in order to be a war criminal, there has to be an actual war, right? And that the military has no jurisdiction over non-military personnel? 

• Upvote 7

Since he wants to be my governor, I'm putting this here:

Unrolled version of the thread is here.

• Thank You 4

TW: Family violence, sexual assault

GOP primary season is offering a rogue's gallery of chauvinist pigs and accused abusers

During the 2016 presidential campaign, the Republican Party was embarrassed when a tape of Donald Trump was released in which the then-GOP nominee saw heard bragging about sexual assault with the memorable lines "grab 'em by the pussy" and "when you're a star, they let you do it." In 2021, however, what was once a cringe moment for the GOP has now become an ethos, and not just because of Sen. Josh "Make Me a Sandwich" Hawley of Missouri's pre-campaign sermonizing on a delusional gospel of masculinity. With a heavy assist from Trump himself, the candidate field for the 2022 GOP primaries is thick with devotees of the Church of Pussy Grabbing.

There hasn't really been a frontrunner in the closely-watched Pennsylvania GOP primary for the state's open U.S. Senate seat, so it was a big deal in September when Trump stepped in to endorse Sean Parnell, an Army vet running to replace retiring incumbent Sen. Pat Toomey. In an unsurprising twist, Parnell's ugly divorce has produced some headline-grabbing testimony from his ex-wife about the their marriage.

"In tearful testimony, Laurie Snell told a family court judge that her husband once called her a 'whore' and a 'piece of s—' while pinning her down," the Philadelphia Inquirer reported earlier this month. Snell also testified that Parnell had hit their children hard enough to leave marks, had punched a door into a child's face and had once choked her until she bit him to get away. Parnell, of course, denies all of it, but consider a segment he once did on Fox Nation, unleashing a misogynist rant to equal anything you'd read one of the many grotesque "incel" or "men's rights" forums on the internet.

"I feel like the whole 'happy wife, happy life' nonsense has done nothing but raise one generation of women tyrants after the next," Parnell said. "Maybe it is just now there is an entire generation of men that don't want to put up with the BS of a high-maintenance, narcissistic woman."

• Thank You 5

Since he's running for the Senate in Oklahoma, I'll stick this here:

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Since he's running for the Senate in Oklahoma, I'll stick this here:

"...we're going to make some liberals cry.  God bless you guys."  Yeah.  That "God bless you" really stood out after he spent time talking about videoing himself playing with his flamethrower so he could upset liberals enough to make them cry.

These people are just so vile.

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Oh Markey, I'm thinking of the Bible verse that Jesus said that said render to Caesar that which is Caesar's and render to God the things that are God's..

• Upvote 5