IGNORED

Matt Gaetz

SPHASH

So Matty whined that General Milley talked about white rage.

The replies have been great:

image.png.3832952767182b3cac808121199bbe00.png

Spoiler

image.png.2c79c50dc1e9cb5c139927debddbcd20.png

image.png.ef75bdab1761bdbbc2155c0b4db6f0b4.png

image.png.23cb05700754ea76f6cba53ac486e357.png

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 4

I loved Gaetz expression while General Milley schooled them. It was as much fun watching Fauci school them. Keep up the good work General Milley.

• Upvote 7

Matty whining while kissing Carlson's backside. Good grief.

• Eyeroll 7

:pb_rollseyes:

Edited by Cartmann99
added second tweet
  • Eyeroll 6
  • WTF 5

• 2 weeks later...

Heh.  Nobody, and I mean nobody, wants to host the Gaetz and Majorie Failure Greene event.  The Anaheim event center, the third venue they've booked,  won't host the America First! rally because who in their right mind would open their doors to these eejits. 

• Upvote 11
  • Thank You 1

7 hours ago, Howl said:

Heh.  Nobody, and I mean nobody, wants to host the Gaetz and Majorie Failure Greene event.  The Anaheim event center, the third venue they've booked,  won't host the America First! rally because who in their right mind would open their doors to these eejits. 

Doesn’t Lauren Boebert own a bar? Sure, maybe people attending risk getting ill due to  improperly cooked food or having her husband expose himself to their teenage daughters, but it otherwise seems like the ideal venue! 

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 2

4 hours ago, AlmostSavedAtTacoBell said:

Doesn’t Lauren Boebert own a bar? Sure, maybe people attending risk getting ill due to  improperly cooked food or having her husband expose himself to their teenage daughters, but it otherwise seems like the ideal venue! 

Sadly, their teenage daughters wouldn't be safe around Matt Gaetz anyway, so I don't think those who plan on going and who have teenage daughters would have any problems with Boebert's husband.

• Upvote 6

Matt tries to put a good spin on it, but they just ended up going to the beach. 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 6

If you are feeling creative head over and submit your entry or just delight in the ones that are there.

• Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...

I wish people would stop giving this idiot a live microphone:

• Upvote 4
  • Eyeroll 6
  • I Agree 1

20 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I wish people would stop giving this idiot a live microphone:

One of the Twitter comments is "Where's his sidekick, Loud Marge?"  Pretty funny!  I would personally go with "Megaphone Marge" myself.  

The photograph background is priceless.  They can't seem to book venues or get more than a few supporters to show up.  The people who show up to protest them have their troll game set to expert level.  Maybe they have convinced themselves they're winning but deep down they have to realize they are looking like idiots. 

• Upvote 6

• 2 weeks later...

Something to think about as the dog days of August keep rolling right along...Greenberg brought a massive trove of receipts...

Edited by Howl
  • Thank You 8

and also this.  I can't find anything in the MSM about Loud Marge dumping Gaetz, but she's shrewd and incredibly ambitious. If Gaetz is about to go down bigly, she'll be getting as much distance as possible. 

• Upvote 6

• 2 weeks later...

Josh is right:

image.png.d927e159775b86592ec4fb64eb1510d4.png

Full pic under spoiler:

Spoiler

image.png.b10d0dc3346dff3d4be2cad186cf3728.png

I'd be really annoyed if someone who supposedly cared about me posted such an unflattering picture.

• I Agree 10
  • Thank You 1

59 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Josh is right:

Full pic under spoiler:

I'd be really annoyed if someone who supposedly cared about me posted such an unflattering picture.

Yeah.  Posting that pic was really passive aggressive.  Either he's pissed off at her or else he's signaling to his other girlfriends, "look what I have to put up with".

• Upvote 5

14 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Well, doesn't that look just like he's about to throw her off of the roof?

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 4

Snarky BEC alert, because I’m feeling particularly grumpy right now. (Why does insomnia have to hit me on the night before my first day back to work after my three week vacation??)

So, here goes.

I hate her one piece pantsuit wedding attire. It’s so impractical. The bodice is ill-fitting and tacky. And that necklace looks cheap and doesn’t suit the low décolletage. And are those seems running down the front of the legs? Yuck.

And, Matt, wearing a pair of dark blue All Stars underneath your light grey wedding suit doesn’t make you look young and hip. It only makes your feet look large and clownesque.

In other words, neither of you made an effort to look good on your wedding day. Is that because you both know it’s a sham and only for a short while, just until Matt is indicted and then gets sentenced to jail? Did you just get married for the optics? “Look, I married a woman in her twenties… so clearly I’m not into young teenaged girls!”

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 10