IGNORED

Mortons 4: Addie's Finally Married and All the Mortons Are MAGAts

nelliebelle1197

@fundiefan you should have seen her go on about her father on Sunday.  ?  It embodies all that she is.  Reminded me of Katie's post on their old blog soon after she got married.  

Edited by JMO
  • Upvote 4

I still somehow follow Bethany Lane on IG. I guess because she's not as openly MAGA as the Mortons. But, that's irrelevant. 

I saw her post this morning that she is selling "authentic" jewelry holders? made by Kressant. 

Authentic what? 

Authentic tree branches with a string wrapped around it & a few eye hooks screwed into it by a bored, uneducated housewife in Paraguay? 

Edited by fundiefan
  • Upvote 3
  • Haha 3

Also, Bethany's post this afternoon seems to indicate Kressant & her hunky manly man have done their duty & made another spawn.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, fundiefan said:

Also, Bethany's post this afternoon seems to indicate Kressant & her hunky manly man have done their duty & made another spawn.

I honestly couldn’t tell. They were making a joke in the pictures it seemed. I really hope they weren’t making fun of her weight. 

• Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I honestly couldn’t tell. They were making a joke in the pictures it seemed. I really hope they weren’t making fun of her weight. 

I can't tell either. It's a mix of old and new and pregnant/ not pregnant photos, and I don't know which are which.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

9 hours ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

I can't tell either. It's a mix of old and new and pregnant/ not pregnant photos, and I don't know which are which.

The pics of Kress in the Eiffel Tower shirt are the more recent. Kress made some posts in her stories about wearing that shirt to Asunción when they dropped Ronald and Bethany off. (Specifically, she mentioned how she sat next to a REAL LIVE FRENCH PERSON, and how she proudly showed them her shirt and mentioned how much she liked "their tower". Classy.)

The post seems to be an announcement, though Kress definitely isn't showing, and nothing has been outright stated. I don't know how else to interpret it, though. Bethany did make the hashtag about how she and Rachel were " forever embarrassing" Kressant, but it seems insanely crude to imply she's pregnant to "embarrass" her. And if they wanted to just imply that "nothing much changes" between the three sisters, posting pics without the abdominal hearts does the job just fine. 

She was definitely pregnant with Varina in the 2018 pic when they struck the same pose, so I would be surprised if this wasn't a backdoor announcement. Especially since it's been 3 years.

• Upvote 6

Was Varina born in Paraguay? I know that Rachel has had at least one child while living there.

• Upvote 2

56 minutes ago, hoipolloi said:

Was Varina born in Paraguay? I know that Rachel has had at least one child while living there.

The last two (Varina and "Cab") were born in Paraguay. Rachel's last two as well. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 2

7 hours ago, SolomonFundy said:

The pics of Kress in the Eiffel Tower shirt are the more recent. Kress made some posts in her stories about wearing that shirt to Asunción when they dropped Ronald and Bethany off. (Specifically, she mentioned how she sat next to a REAL LIVE FRENCH PERSON, and how she proudly showed them her shirt and mentioned how much she liked "their tower". Classy.)

Bethany and Rachel don't need to embarrass Kressant anymore - she does it herself.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 1

8 hours ago, SolomonFundy said:

The post seems to be an announcement, though Kress definitely isn't showing, and nothing has been outright stated. I don't know how else to interpret it, though. Bethany did make the hashtag about how she and Rachel were " forever embarrassing" Kressant, but it seems insanely crude to imply she's pregnant to "embarrass" her. And if they wanted to just imply that "nothing much changes" between the three sisters, posting pics without the abdominal hearts does the job just fine. 

She was definitely pregnant with Varina in the 2018 pic when they struck the same pose, so I would be surprised if this wasn't a backdoor announcement. Especially since it's been 3 years.

Kressant what? She actually made a post about a "real" French person? And did that with her shirt? 

Dear sweet Jebus, please educate your followers. They are among the crudest, most uneducated beings in existence. 

"Hi, stranger on a bus (train? wherever?) oh, you are from Mexico? Look at my receipt, I just ate a chalupa at Taco Bell! How special is that. And I even dribbled some hot sauce on my shirt. Look. This is so going on my IG. People are going to love this story!"

At least she is in Paraguay with her crass ignorance. Not that I wish that on anyone, but we have enough of that ignorance here-her famly, for instance. 

I am honestly surprised sometimes that they don't see their own absurdities. So often, they are parodies of themselves. 

8 hours ago, hoipolloi said:

Yes. She is the second one born there. DeKalb (yes, like the county/city in several states) was also born there - she was heavily pregnant with him when they moved there. I think that's it. 

Rachel had two in Paraguay as well. Both of hers were born with health issues - the last one spent many weeks in the hospital and the Mortons in Georgia had a Go Fund Me because, of course. Their god couldn't pay their medical bills, so they had to grift to get others to pay for their choice to breed unrestricted.

(Note: I am glad the baby is ok and I would never shame someone for doing whatever they can to help their child - but in the case of fundies who breed because god says so, I find it beyond ironic and more than shame worthy to call them out on their "god gave us this blessing and we won't ever prevent his will"  while also asking other people to foot the bill.) 

Edited by fundiefan
  • Upvote 10
  • Thank You 2

On 6/24/2021 at 10:24 AM, JMO said:

Addie has been posting more on IG.  Her old fashioned dreamy golden pictures with blowsy fanciful sentiments.  I think this may be what nesting looks like for her.  Lol. I believe that she is due in 6 or 7 weeks. 

Ugh. I forgot the password to the account where Addie and I follow each other. And I cannot reset it. It is public??

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, JMO said:

@nelliebelle1197 it wasn't when I started following her otherwise I'd repost.

I need to figure out that darn password!

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, nelliebelle1197 said:

I need to figure out that darn password!

Just bite the bullet and reset it.

14 hours ago, fundiefan said:

Kressant what? She actually made a post about a "real" French person? And did that with her shirt? 

Yup. Bethany brought her an Eiffel Tower picture as "a gift from America" because apparently, Kress has a lifelong fascination with it. No shade on that; lots of people have a pet monument in another country or culture. But her love of the Eiffel means that she owns a few garments and pieces of jewelry featuring it, and she was wearing all of the above on the occasion of her bus ride when she met the French person. Kressant described them as an "real French person", and did indeed point out her accessories and shirt as proof of her devotion to "their tower".

• Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha 5

7 hours ago, JMO said:

Just bite the bullet and reset it.

Problem is I cannot because it is connected to an old email I cannot access.

I totally would have done that ages ago if I could!

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Addie had her baby -- a touch early but apparently in the hospital. Is this the end of her posting or is the baby talk about to go off the charts?

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 3

From Martha's instagram (couldn't get a screenshot without the IG disclaimer but it says "headed to the town square) 

20210803_010157.jpg

• Upvote 2
  • Angry 2
  • Disgust 5
  • Sad 2
  • Eyeroll 2
  • WTF 1

1 hour ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

From Martha's instagram (couldn't get a screenshot without the IG disclaimer but it says "headed to the town square) 

There's stupid and then there's really fucking stupid. If any of the adult S'Mortons are unvaccinated & come down with COVID, I will not have one iota of sympathy. 

BTW, what does Scamaritan say or do about COVID & COVID vaccinations?

• Upvote 17

Oh FFS, I'm about to literally bang my head to the nearest wall! Just when you think these people cannot be any more stupid or dangerous... Of course this is no surprise, you don't put Mortons and science in the same sentence. Last time I checked, Daddy Dearest Morton was a prime candidate for severe Covid with his heart condition and overweight.

• Upvote 13

5 hours ago, hoipolloi said:

There's stupid and then there's really fucking stupid. If any of the adult S'Mortons are unvaccinated & come down with COVID, I will not have one iota of sympathy. 

BTW, what does Scamaritan say or do about COVID & COVID vaccinations?

I say there is stupid and then there is Morton. I also say I hope they get it. And, I hate myself for that; but I am beyond over the anti-vaxxing, conspiracy theory morons. They are the ones responsible for this hell & I have zero interest in even pretending to have compassion. First they gave us tRump & now they keep giving us Covid - then they are the ones to cry about persecution and their rights/pretend persecution/bullshit whining drama queens. 

I am again grateful for not living in southern Georgia where the air seems to impair brain development. 

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1
  • I Agree 5
  • Thank You 1

Edwin also posted some shitty tik tok about not being vaccinated/masked.  

And meanwhile every few weeks Kennedy posts about herself and/or one of the kids is sick. 

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, JMO said:

Edwin also posted some shitty tik tok about not being vaccinated/masked.  

And meanwhile every few weeks Kennedy posts about herself and/or one of the kids is sick. 

Kennedy seems to go to CrossFit almost every day. I’m pretty sure her girls do gymnastics regularly. They are around all the dozens of other non-vaxed mortons. They are spreading germs all over the place. It’s only a matter of time before delta goes around the family.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2

I wanted to write a rational post responding to the idiot Mortons and their conspiracy anti vaxx theories  but it rapidly degenerated into a mouth frothing rant. I can't even begin to go there. I hope someone has already reported Martha's post. I hope you can hear the sarcasm dripping from my voice when I say "thoughts and prayers" to them if they/someone they know dies or suffers greatly from covid.

Edited by browngrl
corrected "greater" to "greatly"
  • Upvote 12

• hoipolloi locked this topic