IGNORED

Mortons 4: Addie's Finally Married and All the Mortons Are MAGAts

nelliebelle1197

I actually preferred their VF days than this MAGAt incarnation.  Yuck.

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 1

1 hour ago, JMO said:

Campbell and John appear to be having a babymoon in Hawaii. 

Weren't they just in the Caribbean? I always wonder how these folks afford to travel so much. My partner and I have actual full-time jobs and one vacation per year is a stretch for us.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 2

6 minutes ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

Weren't they just in the Caribbean? I always wonder how these folks afford to travel so much. My partner and I have actual full-time jobs and one vacation per year is a stretch for us.

Low cost of living in their area, proximity to a major airport with cheaper flights, no blessings to provide for...

• Upvote 3
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, JMO said:

Campbell and John appear to be having a babymoon in Hawaii. 

Is Hawaii allowing tourists right now??

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, nelliebelle1197 said:

Yeah, they relaxed their requirements not too long ago. They always "allowed" some tourists, but you couldn't really do anything for 14 days. 

When COVID first hit, we thought it would be for like a month, i know a few people who thought they would just ride it out in Hawaii. We thought about it as well, but then stuff got real. 

• Upvote 3
  • Love 2

15 hours ago, indianabones said:

Low cost of living in their area, proximity to a major airport with cheaper flights, no blessings to provide for...

Now that I think of it, I suppose that without a regular schedule to work around it's possible to find pretty cheap flights.

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

That's what happens when you work for the family business & can apparently take off any time you feel like it, have no kids (yet), don't care about Covid or anyone else otherwise, and are an entitled, arrogant, immature ass. 

Generally, when & where & how often people vacation is none of my business. It's still not, but I will comment on it. During a global pandemic, it's irresponsible & immature & entitled - the definition of John Morton. So, I would expect nothing else. 

Edited by fundiefan
  • Upvote 12
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 4

I also wonder about this. Alyssa and Campbell seem to be able to live their best Instagram curated life, especially compared to what the boys had growing up and maybe even some of their older siblings? Has the house construction business boomed meaning Sam and John have higher wages then before? Do either of them have a specific trade? Campbell was tagged in a photo of former Bates BFF Courtney Green’s wedding so she must still be doing photography on the side. Keni is apparently doing mlm and I believe an Amazon business on the side. But Alyssa’s ability to dress her children in matching outfits on Sam’s salary... I guess groceries could be that cheap? 

• Upvote 6
  • Love 1

15 hours ago, nelliebelle1197 said:

Yes, according to their web info.

Bet Campbell & John did NOT like having to get & provide evidence of negative COVID-19 tests upon arrival but they had no choice. Otherwise, theyʻd go straight to a hotel room quarantine upon arrival for 10-14 days.

Guessing that they wonʻt be visiting Canada any time soon -- reports are that the mandatory, post-arrival stay in a government-approved hotel costs upwards of $2000 Canadian per room.

• Upvote 7
  • Love 1

20 hours ago, nelliebelle1197 said:

We had an uproar in Alberta when it turned out a buuunch of our elected officials were in Hawaii over Christmas. 

• Upvote 3
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

23 hours ago, indianabones said:

Moultrie is actually four hours from the Atlanta airport at minimum. It is not that close.

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

You know how this fundie group is friends with girls with the last name Dragon? Well Avery Dragon got engaged yesterday to a guy named Matthew Scales. It will be the Dragon Scales wedding ?

• Upvote 3
  • Rufus Bless 4
  • Haha 29
  • Love 2

Sara’s Shearer had her baby and I’m sorry to say it’s a girl. I hope she enjoys growing up *exactly* like Laura Ingalls Wilder. ? 

• Upvote 3
  • Sad 2
  • Love 1

You know, I sometimes feel desensitized to the crap these folks post, but seeing stuff like this still knocks the wind out of me. Practically genocidal levels of hatred, fueled by transparent lies, and it's almost certain that there are people in their own community, even their own homes, secretly living in terror because of it. May Jeremiah and anyone who nods along with him rot in hell.

• Upvote 15
  • I Agree 1

Content warning: mention of sexual abuse

Spoiler

The whole graphic is ghastly but whats really incensing me is the mention of lesbians being sexually abused. The implication appears to be that someone who has been abused is somehow morally responsible for having been abused? As if being abused is committing a sin. What a vile lie.

• Upvote 9
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo? said:

(I don't have Instagram or Facebook, so it wouldn't let me make a report.)

Reported it myself. Hope IG takes it down.

• Thank You 8

"Homosexuals are more likely than straight people to have anxiety, depression, bipolar disorder, and to commit suicide."

"41% of transsexuals have tried and failed to commit suicide."

You know what, Jeremiah? That is because there are intolerant, bigoted, small minded, hateful people just like you and your family who simply cannot accept anyone who is not exactly like you. People who despise their own family members who identify as anything other than straight. Those "statistics" would show a different number if people like you didn't exist.

And what is it about having multiple sex partners that bothers you so much? Are you jealous Jeremiah?

Oh, by the way, as you seem to like statistics... I've read many times how bi/lesbian women have more orgasms than straight women. Think about the reason behind that.

Edited by LurkerOverThePond
  • Upvote 12
  • I Agree 6
  • Love 1

WTF? These people get more disgusting by the day, and honestly I wasn't sure it was possible to get worse. 

What are his sources for all those "statistics"? 

And why the f*ck does he care how other people live their lives? What's it to him? 

I also reported his sorry little ass. 

This is why I don't look at any fundie shit anymore. They are so low I can't tolerate regular ingestion of their insecurities, hate and inhumanity.

56 minutes ago, LurkerOverThePond said:

"Homosexuals are more likely than straight people to have anxiety, depression, bipolar disorder, and to commit suicide."

"41% of transsexuals have tried and failed to commit suicide."

You know what, Jeremiah? That is because there are intolerant, bigoted, small minded, hateful people just like you and your family who simply cannot accept anyone who is not exactly like you. People who despise their own family members who identify as anything other than straight. Those "statistics" would show a different number if people like you didn't exist.

And what is it about having multiple sex partners that bothers you so much? Are you jealous Jeremiah?

Oh, by the way, as you seem to like statistics... I've read many times how bi/lesbian women have more orgasms than straight women. Think about the reason behind that.

Of course he is. I'm not sure which one he is, but regardless, he ain't married so he ain't getting any. 

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 2

5 minutes ago, JMO said:

I'm betting that this is the beginning of more 2021 announcements.

Oh, most definitely. How many Morton grandkids are they up to now? 

• Upvote 4

• hoipolloi locked this topic