IGNORED

Safe At Home 6: PIGS ARE FLYING! Luke is Engaged!

nelliebelle1197

8 minutes ago, Jesus Juice said:

I saw a post in another forum saying that James is dating someone named Courtney. 😳

So far we have three Arndts in relationships. Luke #4 with Catherine, James #6 with Paige, and Nathan #10 with Courtney.

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 1
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • WTF 2
  • Thank You 6

3 minutes ago, JMO said:

Who do we know in the picture?

Far left is Nathan, next to him is James, and then third from the right is Luke. The other 3 couples are just people in their church. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 6

Guys, this is crazy!  Three Arndts (at least) in relationships?  Two Maxwell daughters (at least) in relationships?  2022 has certainly been an eventful year!

Edited by Queen Of Hearts
  • Upvote 9
  • Haha 10

TIL there is a company called McClows that sells a snow-penguin-making mold. I wonder if will show up in an Arndt wedding registry?

Spoiler

image.png.5e204a9d5295f72eb1ccda5a01084980.png

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 12

1 hour ago, Howl said:

So...when are the weddings happening?

Only one engagement so far. I’m actually thinking they will have a longer engagement than most fundies. My guess is May or June 2023.

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 4

Well, I'll be damned. Take a break and look what happens. Hopefully, the happy couple moves from the borg, but I won't hold my breath.

Edited by Destiny
Remove extra line breaks
  • Upvote 9

Welp, all these Arndt men matching up at once can only mean one thing… they’re no longer needed at home because vine valley is finished. Maybe it’ll premiere at the wedding.

• Upvote 3
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 31
  • Love 1

On 11/29/2022 at 6:38 PM, justmy2cents said:

This post has the 3 couples plus some others

Those are extremely intimate poses -- full body contact with wrap around & possible lower breast contact.  No side hugs for the Arndt men! 

There, I said it, Arndt MEN.  

Curious about the age difference between the guys and their squeezes. 

• Upvote 10

26 minutes ago, Howl said:

Those are extremely intimate poses -- full body contact with wrap around & possible lower breast contact.  No side hugs for the Arndt men! 

There, I said it, Arndt MEN.  

Curious about the age difference between the guys and their squeezes. 

My guess is that the bros in their 30s are dating women in their 20s. I would guess all three women are in their 20s because eligible fundie gals usually get married before they hit their 30s. Not all of course. But a lot of them do. And they look like they are in their 20s. 30 at the very most. 

• Upvote 4

On 11/26/2022 at 10:37 AM, 0 kids n not countin said:

This post by Paul suggests other Arndt man boys have girlfriends. 😉

Screenshot_20221126-073131_Facebook.jpg

I’m feeling defrauded! Paul’s really hot.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

15 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Only one engagement so far. I’m actually thinking they will have a longer engagement than most fundies. My guess is May or June 2023.

Catherine and Luke are getting married this weekend on the 10th as the registry I found 

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 5

13 minutes ago, RebeccaRay said:

Catherine and Luke are getting married this weekend on the 10th as the registry I found 

Interesting. I just found this one:

4F9C7270-7690-4E4A-8D5E-A6F89EE99255.jpeg

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 2

22 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Interesting. I just found this one:

4F9C7270-7690-4E4A-8D5E-A6F89EE99255.jpeg

If u use wedding registry finder and put Catherine Cox in the search hers is the first to show up in Illinois 

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, RebeccaRay said:

If u use wedding registry finder and put Catherine Cox in the search hers is the first to show up in Illinois 

That one only lists Catherine Cox and not Luke Arndt. Catherine Cox is probably a common name. I’m guessing it’s a different Catherine Cox. I would say the Catie Cox and Luke Arndt registry is most likely their registry. 

714D35F2-4AE3-4227-998B-473441D4CF62.jpeg

On 12/6/2022 at 7:01 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Quote found in a magazine today: "They just got engaged but there are 200 pages left, so it's not looking good."  My daughter, on Jane Eyre

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 27

On 11/29/2022 at 7:34 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

So far we have three Arndts in relationships. Luke #4 with Catherine, James #6 with Paige, and Nathan #10 with Courtney.

The pigs 🐖 are flying!!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 2

Saw this snow globe in the waiting room of my doctor's office this morning and the first thing that came to my mind was the Arndts!!🤦🏽‍♀️😂

20221212_102700.jpg

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 11
  • Love 2

21 hours ago, 0 kids n not countin said:

Saw this snow globe in the waiting room of my doctor's office this morning and the first thing that came to my mind was the Arndts!!🤦🏽‍♀️😂

20221212_102700.jpg

I saw a penguin nightshirt at Walmart today and thought of the Arndts.  Lol.  (ETA, my husband did not understand my amusement at this particular garment.)

Edited by Queen Of Hearts
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 2
  • Love 1

OMG. I am wearing a Christmas sweater with a penguin on it at this very minute!

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 6

I just had a look and there is only a luggage set.  A couple with that name is set up on the knot with no information listed other than that date.  My guess is she set it up excitedly but hasn't done anything with it, kind of like how I did with my registry until it was close to the wedding.

• Upvote 2

• Coconut Flan locked this topic