IGNORED

2020 Election Results 10: The End Credits on the 2020 Movie

Destiny

Honestly, he's a target now no matter what he does. He might as well invoke the 25th, get to be the big cheese for two weeks and ensure peaceful transition.

If I have anything whatsoever to do with it 25th is his last best hope for the big chair.
  • Upvote 4
  • I Agree 4

6 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

If only there was something they could have done to prevent this, like say, not letting terrorists walk out of the federal building they just broke into unhindered. Or you know, not letting them in there in the first place.

• Upvote 17
  • I Agree 12

A fuck stick in Iowa had been named. 

An Iowa man seen in several photos and videos inside the U.S. Capitol Building on Wednesday when a mob of President Trump’s supporters stormed the U.S. Capitol has been identified. 

According to KCCI, the man has been identified as Doug Jones. 

Jones is an employee of Forrest & Associate Masonry in Des Moines. The company’s president and CEO, Richard Felice, told KCCI that Jensen is a laborer at the masonry company and has worked there for at least a few years. Felice said the company does not agree with the actions of their employee. 

Felice told KCCI that he saw Jensen’s picture in the media with his arms spread out in the confrontation and confirms that it is him. A neighbor of Jensen’s also confirmed the man seen in the photo is Jensen.

If I lived in the DSM area my advice to Forrest & Associate Masonry would be to check the temperature in Hell first before asking me for their business. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 4
  • Thank You 4

It wasn't strictly a coup... from NYT article https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/07/world/americas/what-is-a-coup-attempt.html

"These days, democracies tend to collapse from piecemeal backsliding that falls short of the technical definition of a coup, but is often ultimately more damaging. A clear pattern has played out in countries around the world, including Turkey, Russia, Hungary, and Venezuela, in which leaders come to office through elections but then undermine norms, gut institutions and change laws to dismantle any restraints on their power. Eventually, their countries become dictatorships in all but name."

The Atlantic, The Guardian, CNN all have articles on it being a coup "The violence at the Capitol was an attempted coup. Call it that...call it a coup attempt because, though I assume that it will not prevent the Biden presidency, it certainly intended to"

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 2

Must read thread. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sad 3
  • Thank You 19

Josh Hawley thinks First Amendment means that he's owed a book deal.

Edited by AmazonGrace
  • Upvote 6
  • Haha 11
  • Thank You 2

Women get the job done:

image.png.47e15006b1eb09e54b5593d5191cacaa.png

• Upvote 18
  • Love 27

I wonder who a) wrote this and b ) convinced him to say it. I think he was told do it or be 25th’d.

Edited by Destiny
To put link back. Idk how it got eaten. Stupid tapa.
  • Upvote 10
  • I Agree 4
  • Thank You 1

Trump has conceded.  Wall Street Journal has called on him to resign. Seriously injured Capitol police officer died of injuries. 

Edited by FiveAcres
  • Upvote 1
  • Sad 17
  • Thank You 2

1 minute ago, Destiny said:

I wonder who a) wrote this and B) convinced him to say it. I think he was told do it or be 25th’d.

Can you summarize?  Some of us can't stomach listening.  Thank you ?

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 4

They stole Jeff Merkley's laptop and hit a police officer in the head with a fire extinguisher.

It's now a murder scene. Thanks Trump.

• Upvote 4
  • Sad 13
  • Thank You 2

2 minutes ago, Destiny said:

I wonder who a) wrote this and B) convinced him to say it. I think he was told do it or be 25th’d.

"...our incredible journey is only just beginning." He addressed that last bit to his supporters. Still cannot resist a clarion call to those thugs, can he?

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 6

Was this also Trump announcing his run for 2024? The ending felt that way.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 8

4 minutes ago, church_of_dog said:
Can you summarize?  Some of us can't stomach listening.  Thank you [emoji170]

The tl;dr is I’m not going to be president in a couple weeks. I don’t like violence and I did everything I could. I could only listen to it once so I probably missed a lie or two and some relevant points. In my defence I didn’t hear some stuff because I was telling him to go fuck himself a lot. 

He 1000% lied about calling in the national guard right away. I remember  that one clearly. 

3 minutes ago, formergothardite said:
Was this also Trump announcing his run for 2024? The ending felt that way.

1000% yes.

Edited by Destiny
  • Upvote 10
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 10

God he's so full of shit. He didn't concede, he talked a lot of bullshit about "election integrity", another fucking dog whistle to his supporters. "We are only just beginning"...another dog whistle to his base. We've not seen the end of the violence. It's only just begun. His supporters will not back down and accept the election results. They will fight Biden/Harris. Buckle up, the next few years are gonna be rough. 

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 5
  • Thank You 1

2 hours ago, clueliss said:

Add Hartzler in there.  She voted with him in the house and represents me here in CoMo. 

Even more glad since that was were they wanted me to go.

• Upvote 4

Steve Schmidt smacked down the whiny Hawley:

• Upvote 26

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic