IGNORED

Upcoming Babies 19: We Keep Track So They Don't Have To

indianabones
13 hours ago, Nashville92 said:

Per the Bringing up Bates Facebook page Tori is pregnant with a girl and due in June.  They're going to name her Charlotte Raine

Gah, I said it would be a boy named Karton in my 2021 predictions. Bummed to be proven wrong!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 14
  • Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JermajestyDuggar

• VBOY9977

• Bluebirdbluebell

• ophelia

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brooklyn.....Lakelyn..... all the same I guess. What’s next? Creeklyn? Pondlyn? Sealyn?

I am happy it is not very popular here in the Netherlands because it is high on my list (and I just found out I am pregnant 🥰)

Not Karlotte?

Posted Images

Marionette
1 hour ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

Are they teenagers?

I’m pretty sure Lauren Andregg is 19 but will be 20 before she gives birth. Not sure about her husband Devin. 

• Thank You 3
Angelface
12 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Kolter is definitely the odd one out. 

Robert, Kolter, and Charlotte

Maybe they are taking it in turns to name the children. So perhaps Bobby chose Robert and Charlotte whereas Tori might have chosen Kolter? If that is the case the odd numbered children will have classic names but the even numbered children will draw the short straw, imho!

• Upvote 6
JermajestyDuggar

Robert, Kolter, Charlotte, Kamryn, Edward, Kylene, Henry, Karston, Beatrice, Karrington.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 25
  • I Agree 1
artdecades

If there isn’t a Kyler in there sometime I would be shocked 

• Upvote 10
Red Hair, Black Dress

Any news of an impending blessing for Natty Nat Darnell and his child bride?

After all -- they've been married since July.

• Upvote 7
Bethella
2 hours ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

Any news of an impending blessing for Natty Nat Darnell and his child bride?

After all -- they've been married since July.

Someone posted a rumor that she’s due in June but I don’t think we’ve seen confirmation yet. 

• Thank You 3
SorenaJ

Lighthearted, but it seems like Tori/Bobby are trying to name their kids after Britain: Kolter Gray = cold and grey, Charlotte Raine = princess + rain. Now they need to name the next one Florence Londyn or Brixton Fog.

• Upvote 1
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • Haha 16
  • Love 1
teachergirl

I was just scrolling on Natty boy's and the lovely Abigail's fb pages and I didn't see any pregnancy annoucements nor did she look like she was expecting in June. There were however lots of info on how to harass women at clinics and anti mask sentiments...

• Upvote 9
FaithAndReason
On 1/19/2021 at 10:40 AM, Nashville92 said:

Per the Bringing up Bates Facebook page Tori is pregnant with a girl and due in June.  They're going to name her Charlotte Raine

They could call her Charlie and it would fit in with the less formal names of Kade and Kolter. 

• Upvote 3
Angelface
13 hours ago, FaithAndReason said:

They could call her Charlie and it would fit in with the less formal names of Kade and Kolter. 

Might be too boyish. Maybe Lottie (which , I think, is little Princess Charlotte’s nickname.)

• Upvote 1
FaithAndReason
2 hours ago, Angelface said:

Might be too boyish. Maybe Lottie (which , I think, is little Princess Charlotte’s nickname.)

I was trying to think of a K name that could connect to Charlotte. Maybe Karly/Karlee/Karleigh? It's pretty far from Charlotte but they have Kade for Robert (and some sort of "the fourth" reference that was reaching, if I recall correctly) so I guess anything is possible

• Upvote 1
SeekingAdventure

how about Kween? It's a bit of a reach, but also ties to royality, where Charlotte is related to the queen. Makes more sense than Kade?

or, my personal favourite: Kid nr 3. Has the K and has a number, and let's face it, most of their relatives won't remember all the grands or nieces/nephews, so counting should work?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 4
Topaz
5 hours ago, FaithAndReason said:

I was trying to think of a K name that could connect to Charlotte. Maybe Karly/Karlee/Karleigh? It's pretty far from Charlotte but they have Kade for Robert (and some sort of "the fourth" reference that was reaching, if I recall correctly) so I guess anything is possible

Karly etc is a different spelling of Carly, which can be a feminine form of Carl, which is a form of Charles. So Karly for Charlotte would make sense as a nickname. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1
JermajestyDuggar
6 hours ago, FaithAndReason said:

Kade is an extreme stretch for Robert the fourth (quad). So Karli for Charlotte is actually less of a stretch. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 3
Bluebirdbluebell
13 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

Micah and Bella Thomas had Solace John yesterday (24th)

I assume that the baby is a boy, but the only times I've seen Solace as a name were women/girls with that name.

• Upvote 4
Bluebirdbluebell

Gabby Barrett and her husband Cade Foehner are friends with Jeremy and Jinger. They welcomed their first child on January 18, 2021.  It's a girl named Baylah May Foehner. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 2
SeekingAdventure

well, thats an interesting name.. I don't know why, but it really confuses me.. if you say it fast, together.. :D

BAY-LA-MAY. It's a choice.. but to each their own I guess

• Upvote 6
JermajestyDuggar
5 minutes ago, SeekingAdventure said:

well, thats an interesting name.. I don't know why, but it really confuses me.. if you say it fast, together.. :D

BAY-LA-MAY. It's a choice.. but to each their own I guess

It’s very southern. It’s not my taste but I suppose I don’t hate it either.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1
usedbicycle

Strange choice, and seems made-up from my extensive 30 seconds of Google research. It's like a mix of the trendy Bailey and old-fashioned Beulah.

But I guess the sound is right on trend: Baylah May / Layla Rae - same difference.

• Upvote 6
indianabones

People on Reddit are saying that it's a Yiddish name (usually spelled Baila). Lots Jewish Redditors seem to consider them giving their daughter that name a form of cultural appropriation. Kind of like when Jill Duggar used to wear that star of David necklace all the time...

• Upvote 4
Triplet3

To me it looks like a variant spelling of Baylor, in some accents (including mine, but some American ones too I'm sure). I pronounce most -or or -er words like or very close to -ah. For example, I pronounce Eleanor like Ell-en-ah.

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1
raayx01

I think of it as Kayla plus Bailey, because my sisters name is Kayla

• Upvote 4
  • Bethella locked and unpinned this topic