IGNORED

2020 Election Results Part 9: Biden Wins Again And Continues Building An Administration

GreyhoundFan

Because, again, I think it's important to not forget, here's a transcript of that fucked up video from earlier that has since been deleted. 

image.png

Edited by Destiny
  • Upvote 1
  • WTF 3
  • Thank You 19

I was just thinking and now I’m not too sure removing Trump now, either by invoking the 25th or by impeachment, would be the strategically wisest thing to do. Because if you think things are bad now, what do you think these rioters will do if their dear leader is removed from office? 

• Upvote 6
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 4

10 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Lawson Bates is on Twitter claiming the people in the capitol were BLM in disguise. 

I'm in a very red area of a very blue state and overheard two people at my work say that it really was ANTIFA dressed up like Trump supporters. It is absolutely disgusting.

I had a bad feeling this would happen but didn't want to post about it. I'm also terrified for inauguration day.

• Upvote 9
  • Disgust 1
  • WTF 3

I'm glad that the following members of my family who served in the armed forces didn't live long enough to see this day;

• Paternal Grandpa, WW II
  • Great Uncle Harlan, MIA Korea
  • Great Uncle Jack, Korea
  • Great Uncle Elmer, WW II

It's fucking disgraceful.  As soon as I can write without a string of obscenities I'm writing in a letter to the editor and I'm not giving a FUCK what people think of me for saying what I say in that letter.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 7

Just now, fraurosena said:

I have thought he lost his mind a long time ago. Especially in this last year he has gone further off the deep end. 

• Upvote 16

9 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

I was just thinking and now I’m not too sure removing Trump now, either by invoking the 25th or by impeachment, would be the strategically wisest thing to do. Because if you think things are bad now, what do you think these rioters will do if their dear leader is removed from office? 

I don't think there are any easy answers for this.  I am just hopeful that no one attempts to assassinate Trump because then they'd have a martyr.  I think we'd manage best if Trump felt threatened enough by lawsuits/debt/NY AG office that he'd flee the country.  Then we could point at him and say, "See?  Your leader was only for his own interests."

Up to now, I didn't think impeachment would be helpful.  Now, we've crossed a line.  His followers are crazy anyway.  They're not going to get better.  I think we at least remove him from the equation by impeachment and then deal with the lies and the rot that caused his crazy followers.

Edited by Xan
  • Upvote 12
  • I Agree 5

9 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

i don't wanna say: how much worse could it get, because I think somebody would be *hold my beer*, but.. they are insane. No matter wheter he's in office. they won't stop after january 20th either.. so why let him have that time?

• Upvote 15

Nobody who is anti-Trump is going to use their money on Trump gear or go in large crowds without masks..  Most are using it to help small business, friends who need help or on their own family.  
how the fundies spend this is maddening.

• Upvote 15
  • I Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Audrey2 said:

I'm in a very red area of a very blue state and overheard two people at my work say that it really was ANTIFA dressed up like Trump supporters. It is absolutely disgusting.

I had a bad feeling this would happen but didn't want to post about it. I'm also terrified for inauguration day.

I called someone out on FB who insisted one of the guys pictures is all over the place as Antifa. I asked her to please share the pictures as we would love to know. And if she has such great information, she really needs to go to the press. American MUST know! She hasn't responded. 

I also mentioned that if Antifa is so easy to spot, wouldn't they be easy to imitate? 

• Upvote 14

Twitter has locked the Menace's twitter account for the next 12h, or longer if he won't delete the tweets:

Edit: I think the third tweet that was removed was the one about Mark Pence. Anyone have a screenshot for posterity?

Edit 2: Unroll for the above thread:

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1346970430062485505.html

Edited by Destiny
  • Upvote 14
  • Thank You 4

11 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

It is going to be hell either way. Getting him out of office now strips him of power to call up troops or commit an act of war. 

• Upvote 15
  • I Agree 8

Trump’s Twitter account has been locked.

Too little, much, much too late.

Annnddd I see @Destiny already posted it. Darned hot thread...

Edited by fraurosena
  • Upvote 12
  • Thank You 3

Mike Gallagher (R-WI) is saying he has hope that some of the objectors may have the sense to just  leave it all be, and let them finish the process. He wants to see the transfer of power go through peacefully.

• Upvote 8
  • Thank You 2

2 hours ago, Nothing if not critical said:

I am speechless. Somehow I didn't think it would get this bad. 

Seriously? I think it's amazing that only one person was killed today.

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 7

Time for some levity.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 19
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

• Destiny locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic