IGNORED

2020 Election Results Part 9: Biden Wins Again And Continues Building An Administration

GreyhoundFan

8 minutes ago, TuringMachine said:

13 people have been arrested. Hopefully many more are coming. There were a hell of a lot more 13 people in the building. 

I have had pretty low hopes from the start. Arrests will be very low compared to how many people were in the Capitol. And there are cameras! 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 8

interesting thread on the 25th amendment. H/t to @hoipolloi for showing it to me. 

Edited by Destiny
  • Upvote 13
  • Thank You 2

4 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

Trump should pay for all of that broken equipment. He caused all of this. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 13

2 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

She really does sound like she's astonished that her breaking the law based on a stack of lies was interrupted unfairly. She wants to see the manager!

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 12

Just now, thoughtful said:

She really does sound like she's astonished that her breaking the law based on a stack of lies was interrupted unfairly. She wants to see the manager!

I agree.  They don't make revolutionaries like they used to!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 15

The Trump supporter PBS has on is suggesting Trump's actions could be considered treasonous. 

lol so he says he voted for Trump in 2020, and is now acting like Trump just now is starting to act unhinged. 

Edited by TuringMachine
  • Upvote 9
  • WTF 3

1 minute ago, thoughtful said:

These people are delusional. I’m not exaggerating. Their fake news conspiracy theory right wing social media told them everything they believe. They truly believe the election was stolen. And they believe it most because trump won’t stop saying it. They are all completely brainwashed. It’s not an excuse. They should have consequences. But they all fully believe in what they are doing is right.

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 3

5 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Trump should pay for all of that broken equipment. He caused all of this. 

I agree, but, sad to say, since he is already deeply in debt, they'll just have to add it to his tab.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 2

Rep Omar is drawing up articles of impeachment

Sorry - just have reddit as I'm trying to get out of here and catch up when i get home.

All of you in DC I am praying you and yours stay safe - we love you.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 3

These are the things and events that happen when a sacred landslide election victory is so unceremoniously & viciously stripped away from great patriots who have been badly & unfairly treated for so long. Go home with love & in peace. Remember this day forever!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 6, 2021

This tweet, along with the incite to violence video has been removed but I think it's important that we remember it. 

Jesus H Roosevelt Christ.

Edited by Destiny
add the text of the tweet
  • Upvote 2
  • Angry 9
  • Disgust 6
  • WTF 11

Just now, fraurosena said:

There are videos online but they're gruesome.  When the rioters were breaking the glass in the door inside the capitol building, there was a shot and two men bent down and picked the woman up between them.  I'm pretty sure that's how she got shot.  She was one of the people breaking down the door.  That's not a judgment.  Just for clarification.  It wasn't an accidental shooting.

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 7

Well it’s 6pm in DC, so they should be under curfew starting now. Hopefully they’ll use tear gas and brute force to get rid of these terrorists who are now breaking curfew. 

Also, @Destiny’s post: WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!!!! CAN HE NOT BE ARRESTED AND CHARGED FOR THAT SHIT?????

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 7

1 minute ago, Xan said:

There are videos online but they're gruesome.  When the rioters were breaking the glass in the door inside the capitol building, there was a shot and two men bent down and picked the woman up between them.  I'm pretty sure that's how she got shot.  She was one of the people breaking down the door.  That's not a judgment.  Just for clarification.  It wasn't an accidental shooting.

Did it look like it was a policeman defending the door? Or someone shot at the door and she got ricochet? 

• Upvote 4

Dutch reporter on scene. Posting it for images. He says seeing this, he and his team were lucky, although they were threatened and jeered at, and needed to move locations twice.

• Upvote 5
  • Disgust 1
  • Thank You 1

Jesus, even Dumbya is reacting correctly, calling this insurrection an embarrassment. 

Edited by marmalade
  • Upvote 12

1 minute ago, Destiny said:

Did it look like it was a policeman defending the door? Or someone shot at the door and she got ricochet? 

It appeared to be a policeman shooting from inside the room.  When they broke the glass in the door to enter, he shot.

• Thank You 8

1 minute ago, Xan said:

It appeared to be a policeman shooting from inside the room.  When they broke the glass in the door to enter, he shot.

Thank you! The video I saw was somewhat unclear, and I honestly didn't want to see any more. I appreciate it. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2

• Destiny locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic