IGNORED

2020 Election Results Part 9: Biden Wins Again And Continues Building An Administration

GreyhoundFan

Here's a question: Can any of these acting cabinet secretaries actually sign off on a 25th amendment process? I honestly don't know. 

• Upvote 9

Per NBC, Twitter just shut down 45’s account.

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 3

I was able to go and look at it I’m not on Twitter’s but I was able to go and look at it but we can see where they deleted the tweets that they everybody’s been talking about

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Browneyed Girl said:

I was able to go and look at it I’m not on Twitter’s but I was able to go and look at it but we can see where they deleted the tweets that they everybody’s been talking about

I linked two of them in this thread with screenshots of a text tweet and transcripts of a video. I missing one that's a not so veiled threat on Pence that if anyone has I'd encourage a post.

Stephanie Grisham (COS for Melania) just resigned over this mess.

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 2

1 hour ago, SeekingAdventure said:

I am not sure if it is that they decided to let  them push it open instead of them climbing over the barricades, pushing it over and trapping the officers under it?

I can't really see whats happening, but obviously, the police officers are way outnumbered, the might have decided to open it in order not to get trampled?

I don't understand why there was not more police there, tbh.. it's not like they didn't know people are coming in today, and that they are insane..?

Given that there is video on TikTok of the police taking selfies with the terrorists inside the Capitol I think it's a pretty safe bet that the DC police force, as other police forces, is chock full of Proud Boys and White Supremacists.

• Upvote 11
  • Angry 1
  • Disgust 5
  • WTF 3
  • I Agree 7

8 minutes ago, thoughtful said:

Mike Gallagher (R-WI) is saying he has hope that some of the objectors may have the sense to just  leave it all be, and let them finish the process. He wants to see the transfer of power go through peacefully.

Quoting myself to add that he said he was in an office with desks shoved up against the door to barricade it.

Mark Saulnier (D-CA) is saying he was already in a separate room, due to health issues (I guess they had to be in the building, but it's OK to not be on the floor, with modern technology). He could see the mob overcoming the barricade through a window, and said he found it surreal.

He, of course, wants Trump held accountable.

• Upvote 16

Well look who that proud boy rioter was fraternizing with.

• Upvote 1
  • WTF 2
  • Thank You 15

Okay,  kids. Back to work and let's make it snappy this time.  Finish up counting the electors; confirm the Biden win.  And then immediately impeach the motherfucker traitor. 

• Upvote 16
  • I Agree 3

1 minute ago, fraurosena said:

Well look who that proud boy rioter was fraternizing with.

He’s the guy that Lawson Bates and many others are tweeting about. They say he is Antifa. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 12

8 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

Interesting...

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Rachel is on MSNBC saying that, per Rand Paul, congress is going to meet in about an hour, and they have boiled it down to one vote. She implied to take it with a grain of salt, because Rand Paul.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2

3 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

He’s the guy that Lawson Bates and many others are tweeting about. They say he is Antifa. 

That's the guy someone mentioned on FB! 

• Upvote 3

15 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

Time for some levity.

Thank you for that laugh. I needed that today. 

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 2

6 minutes ago, Black Aliss said:

Given that there is video on TikTok of the police taking selfies with the terrorists inside the Capitol I think it's a pretty safe bet that the DC police force, as other police forces, is chock full of Proud Boys and White Supremacists.

That is by far the most chilling thing I've heard yet. Just watched a documentary about the rise of the nazi party. So many bells ringing during all of this.

• Upvote 19
  • I Agree 5

Thank you to all of our friends from around the world who have offered your support and encouragement today. I so deeply appreciate you! It is a little less scary when you are in an awful situation to know that others are watching in horror and are on your side.

• Upvote 6
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • I Agree 12
  • Love 12

Goodbye Groundhog Day and Hello Groundhog Year

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 5

Has he come to help Trump flee the country, or is he bringing Putin’s instructions on what to do next in person?

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 4

I agree with Seth

Chuck Todd is pointing out the disconnect/disbelief of many Republicans that Trumpsters were in the Capitol.  He also pointed out out the concern of the president's mental fitness right now.  

Interesting that Pence is acting presidential. 

• Upvote 17

This isn't America anymore.  We always had massive issues, but now we're not even the same country.  I don't know who we are - but the America I knew before 2016 no longer exists.

And yes, I said a prayer thanking God for giving Mike Pence the strength to call in the national guard.  

When Mike Pence is the fucking hero we've lost the war.

• Upvote 30
  • Sad 3
  • I Agree 7

The first treasonous rat has bailed.

• Upvote 15
  • Thank You 5

1 minute ago, fraurosena said:

Has he come to help Trump flee the country, or is he bringing Putin’s instructions on what to do next in person?

I'm not at all surprised that there's an airplane handy.

Arlington and Alexandria counties in Virginia (just over the river from DC) have also instituted 6 PM to 6 AM curfews for tonight.

• Upvote 5

8 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

Do you think it's possible that Trump and/or his family is trying to flee to Russia?

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

I’m playing catch-up after being in my WW virtual zoom meeting.  

Among those calling for 25th invocation, is the National Manufacturer’s Association (not a liberal group by any stretch of the imagination)

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 1

• Destiny locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic