IGNORED

2020 Election Results Part 9: Biden Wins Again And Continues Building An Administration

GreyhoundFan

Before we invoke 25th amendment, I just heard something in CNN from wolf and talking heads (didn’t see who was talking) and um are we sure pence isn’t going to pardon the asshole?

and the woman who was shot has died.

• Upvote 5

4 minutes ago, clueliss said:

Before we invoke 25th amendment, I just heard something in CNN from wolf and talking heads (didn’t see who was talking) and um are we sure pence isn’t going to pardon the asshole?

The talking head was John King. /useless info

I think Pence might have finally hit his limit. I am starting to seriously wonder if he will actually 25th this shit. 

Edited by Destiny
  • Upvote 8
  • I Agree 7

1 minute ago, clueliss said:

and the woman who was shot has died.

I feel like he wouldn't. Trump's already turned on him.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 4

I don’t think Pence is or was going to pardon him. I think he hates Trump, but needed to be his boot licker to further his own political goals. Oops...

invoking the 25th Amendment gives him an ‘out’.

Edited by Snarkasarus Rex
  • Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1

Pence I’m pretty sure will look out for himself. Trump is now a massive liability. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 10

Pence will probably invoke the 25th Amendment since Trump already turned on him when he said that he was going to follow the Constitution and certify the Electoral College vote.

• Upvote 1

All of the fuck stickery over the past four years wasn't enough to make this guy quit until now

A current Trump White House aide tells CNN that many of his colleagues worked remotely on Wednesday ahead of anticipated protests and road closures in Washington, and like former colleagues, is casting blame on President Trump.

"The blame lies squarely with the President,” the aide said.

Now this aide wants to resign but is worried that it'll look disingenuous.  Hey anonymous aide, FUCK YOU.  You were just fine with everything else he did including gassing peaceful protestors but now this is too much? 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 5
  • Thank You 1

I don't think we can count on most of these greedy shits to oppose Trump for moral reasons. But, for ambition, for power, money, and reputation, they are more dependable. I hope Pence sees himself as being in that position now.

• Upvote 15

My god, cnn, there were people trapped for a while in the gallery.  They cleared the floor but those in the gallery watching were trapped because the stairwell was cut off by the insurrection it’s.

• Upvote 3
  • WTF 2

image.png.0d0691112339f3419b3f34a7c8ec0bd3.png

Fakebook is finally taking a little action:

image.png.e3bbed0bdcf49cf0b2b76e371e30d2cc.png

• WTF 5

separately, we’re going to have a hell of a covid problem in DC soon. Not a lot of distancing and masks. 

Twitter actually removed the video and the post I linked above, which I'm going to include for posterity. We can NEVER let this happen again, America. 

These are the things and events that happen when a sacred landslide election victory is so unceremoniously & viciously stripped away from great patriots who have been badly & unfairly treated for so long. Go home with love & in peace. Remember this day forever!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 6, 2021

Spoiler

Screen Shot 2021-01-06 at 7.43.51 PM.png

Edited by Destiny
  • Upvote 7
  • Thank You 5

They’ve become aware of the calls for them to be expelled, of course. They’re probably debating on how to extricate themselves from this shit without losing face. (Spoiler alert: they’re never going to live this down)

• Upvote 13
  • Haha 2
  • Thank You 1

Just now, onekidanddone said:

Why does he still have a Twitter account?

Because Jack and Twitter's leadership are a bunch of fucking cowards.  You, me, or just about anyone else would have had our asses banned from twitter a long time ago and our tweets turned over to law enforcement for their review.

• Upvote 9

Curfew started 40 minutes ago, why the fuck haven't the police started arresting people yet? Shut this shit down. 

And CNN needs to pull their people out immediately. Do other networks still have reporters on the ground among these terrorists? They can't even talk without people harassing them. 

• Upvote 5
  • WTF 1
  • I Agree 2

These are the people Trump is calling ‘great patriots’.

• Upvote 1
  • Disgust 1
  • Thank You 5

Rufus please let this evening end with Trump banned from Twitter forever. That might crush him more than losing the presidency. He is addicted to Twitter. 

• Upvote 17
  • I Agree 4

These people will face no consequences. They're letting them just walk out. And nobody has a knee in their throat.

• Upvote 7
  • Disgust 8

Lawson Bates is on Twitter claiming the people in the capitol were BLM /Antifa in disguise. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Angry 3
  • Disgust 14
  • WTF 7

I normally don’t follow the political threads, because the stress is too much for me. But I’ve read every post in this thread, and it only keeps getting more nightmarish. I don’t even really know what I want to say, I just need someplace to stand with other sane folks as we watch our democracy burn. 

• Upvote 3
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 21

• Destiny locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic