IGNORED

Candy from Joyful Christian Homemaking

watchdog

On 10/13/2020 at 7:55 PM, Starrynight said:

But she always kept a clean house (from what she showed on her blog.)

You must have missed the video where she showed how she was cooking, and there were tiny bugs that looked like ants crawling around on the countertop.  I linked to that video in another Candy thread and just clicked on it and went to the "4:40 mark" where I said you could see them for a good 10-15 seconds, and she's edited that part out!  I bet she reads here.  I just watched it twice (with the sound muted), and there's a quick fade in and out near the middle.  She edited it!

Edited by watchdog
  • Upvote 1
  • Disgust 2

Just read a blog post of hers from Thursday, July 30, 2020, "Thoughts That Transcend the Dimensions". The cray cray is strong in this one. 

It's actually nice to see a bit of straight out bonkers (although I'm assuming she's got her fair share of nasty as well) after all the election stress. Speaking of crazy, I just watched a Kat Kerr video on YouTube where she was praying cyclones away. Very efficacious, I'm sure.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Katzchen24 said:

Just read a blog post of hers from Thursday, July 30, 2020, "Thoughts That Transcend the Dimensions". The cray cray is strong in this one. 

It's actually nice to see a bit of straight out bonkers (although I'm assuming she's got her fair share of nasty as well) after all the election stress. Speaking of crazy, I just watched a Kat Kerr video on YouTube where she was praying cyclones away. Very efficacious, I'm sure.

Candy is an expert at combining nasty & bonkers in one really f*cked up person. Her history is long & sordid. She's aware, to some extent, because she has never had archives. She says it, then it disappears eventually. When people used to say things back to her that she said she's say "I never said that, it must have been someone else". 

The woman is off her damn rocker and always has been. She tried so hard to be an "in" blogger back in the day, but she was too crazy for most of even the religious ones. She doesn't grow or change, and she'd slash you as soon as she'd bless you if she needed to prove a point. 

• Upvote 5

On 1/28/2021 at 8:47 AM, fundiefan said:

Candy is an expert at combining nasty & bonkers in one really f*cked up person. Her history is long & sordid. She's aware, to some extent, because she has never had archives. She says it, then it disappears eventually. When people used to say things back to her that she said she's say "I never said that, it must have been someone else". 

The woman is off her damn rocker and always has been. She tried so hard to be an "in" blogger back in the day, but she was too crazy for most of even the religious ones. She doesn't grow or change, and she'd slash you as soon as she'd bless you if she needed to prove a point. 

Remember Anna Matrix? She made Candy look kind of sane! ?

On 1/27/2021 at 3:16 PM, watchdog said:

You must have missed the video where she showed how she was cooking, and there were tiny bugs that looked like ants crawling around on the countertop.  I linked to that video in another Candy thread and just clicked on it and went to the "4:40 mark" where I said you could see them for a good 10-15 seconds, and she's edited that part out!  I bet she reads here.  I just watched it twice (with the sound muted), and there's a quick fade in and out near the middle.  She edited it!

Yes- I missed that. Yuck! ? 

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/31/2021 at 5:53 PM, Starrynight said:

Remember Anna Matrix? She made Candy look kind of sane!

I confess, Anna is my pet fundie. Candy was my gateway fundie, but she's gotten so boring and repetitive that I only halfheartedly follow her antics. But Anna is a whole other ball of wax. This week she posted pictures of Trump decorated with hearts for Valentine's Day, and last week she posted about how the Super Bowl halftime show was filled with Satanic imagery. Oh, and a 2005 virus in World of Warcraft was actually a planned simulation so the government could learn how to control us in time for the "plandemic" of 2020. So much variety with Anna. Never a dull moment!

• Upvote 3
  • WTF 1

• 3 months later...

The blog is more of a compilation of her personal theology/recipes/greatest hits on religion at this point

She's changed stuff on there and added pieces (her reading list, new "treatises" on religious topics) and some of what's left is stillgood reading. I particularly like her justifications on the holidays....Mostly because I can follow them. Girl is as obsessed with eschatology/Biblical semantics as any  non preacher fundie preacher
dude we know.

It really needs to be brought into this decade.

She collects and compares Bibles.

I feel a little bad snarking on that and her planner obsession. She's neurodiverse and that's manifested in some of her issues, imo.

That was something she used to write about and how she thought it related to certain things. Sometimes it was batshit, other times, self - aware.

Otoh.... there's now a summary of the 2nd bout of mennoraghia.

Dear Rufus. After 3 weeks of suffering, this time God didn't find her at McDonald's, he told her to type in supplements to Amazon.

There's also a (comparatively less crazy) dissertation on weight loss.

I think she's feeling the new season of life. Grandma and perimenopause and all that. I doubt DH ever cared about skirts only. 

Just a hunch.

ETA-*She self-diagnosed herself as having Aspergers. There has been eye-rolling at this, but I think it is quite possible that she has "something" going on. She has difficulty relating to others. She takes black and white /literal approaches to a lot of things. She's admitted to having sensory issues.

Edited by AliceInFundyland
  • Upvote 9

I saw this thread as active and though "oh, what has she done now". 

Same old Candy. Never changing yet always changing. 

On 5/21/2021 at 5:47 AM, fundiefan said:

I saw this thread as active and though "oh, what has she done now". 

Same old Candy. Never changing yet always changing. 

My apologies. I've been catching up. I saw old post or 2 before mine and she's easy to check in on. Plus, the bleeding saga was on the blog so that was easy enough to read and then pop off about.

Plus - when its these more random characters - you feel (I feel) a little compelled to add more to my post or whatever the most recent stuff we've written about someone is. A newbie may see it and think wtf? And it's nice to try and lure them to new rabbit holes.

No apologies necessary. This is a place of discussion and discussing what you want when you want isn't up to anyone else. Certainly not me. I just see a newly actives thread and jump to see what's up. 

it's really way more a statement on Candy than anyone else. 

• I Agree 2

I guess I am a glutton for punishment but this video of Candy’s caught my attention. Cause it is Candy. And multi-eyed tree demon. Just like old times.

• Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Haha 1

Her video has an opening with a montage and music and everything! That kind of made me giggle. 

Faces in trees? I can’t see it. Her spooky music was wasted on this piece of investigative journalism. ?

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

1 minute ago, Starrynight said:

Her video has an opening with a montage and music and everything! That kind of made me giggle. 

Faces in trees? I can’t see it. Her spooky music was wasted on this piece of investigative journalism. ?

I just like the opening - Jesus! Planners! Jesus!

I wonder if she learned those skills during her time as a teen model.

• Haha 4

@nelliebelle1197

Can we merge this with the other Candy thread you made?

Edited by AliceInFundyland
  • Thank You 1