IGNORED

Man (Stories) during Corona

clueliss

In news that is both horrifying and darkly amusing  a person who had been directed to isolate turned up to a vaccination hub to get vaccinated on Monday, causing the hub to be listed as a low risk exposure site. Fortunately the only people they were in close contact with were workers wearing full PPE, but even so... social media has basically been going "Seriously?!" for the past 24 hours. My theory is they couldn't get through on the hotline to change the booking, so turned up in person.  Heh.

• WTF 1

On 5/31/2021 at 10:05 PM, thoughtful said:

I didn't know sex dolls could talk.

I was thinking AntiVax Barbie, myself. Glad to know I wasn't the only one.

• Haha 3

Anti-Vaxxer Rick Wiles Blames Chinese Agents for His COVID-19 Infection

End Times broadcaster Rick Wiles returned to his “TruNews” program Wednesday night for the first time since being hospitalized with COVID-19 last month.

True to form, Wiles, who has spent the last year spreading baseless conspiracy theories about the virus and vaccine, returned to the air to claim that he had been deliberately infected by the “medical mafia” for exposing Dr. Anthony Fauci’s supposed collusion with the Chinese government to create the virus and unleash the pandemic.

“There is a medical mafia in this country,” a noticeably hoarse and thinner Wiles said. “I’m suggesting the CCP agents in America struck at me because I am calling for Fauci to be arrested and interrogated.”

“I mean this with all my heart,” Wiles continued. “If the China Communist Party is not stopped, most Americans may be dead in the next five years. Think about what I just said: a systematic, genocidal plan to exterminate the American population over the next five years through a variety of biological weapons and vaccines, to the point that there’s hardly anybody remaining alive in the country. China is deliberately exterminating the American population for the purpose of migrating hundreds of millions of Chinese settlers to North America.”

Milo Yiannopoulos had a guest hosting gig while Wiles was out sick:

Spoiler

:cray-cray:

• Eyeroll 5

• 2 weeks later...

So this is not quite peak 'Straya, but close (the Auslan interpreter probably never thought she would need quite that combination of language, ditto the police press officer):

• Haha 3

Australian Deputy Prime Minister fined for not wearing a mask while buying gas (GOOD).

And the "Creator of the Earth" interrupted the Police Commissioner at a press conference in Sydney, right after the nude Bambi shock:

Sydney, are you guys OK? You seem to be struggling with the lockdown a bit. Seriously four months and the creator of the Earth didn't show up to a press conference here once!! (Well there's at least one journalist who probably thinks that highly of herself but I'm ignoring her, Rachael.)

• Haha 1

It couldn’t have happened to a better guy. Good old Barnaby.

This had me ugly laughing:  

110D24C9-781E-47B7-853A-D0FB095BDD7D.png

I absolutely adore that the NSW Govt liked it ?

• Haha 5

• 3 weeks later...

You may remember Dr. Tenpenny from this:

Spoiler

Edited by Cartmann99
  • WTF 2
  • Thank You 2

Dr. Immanuel was at the same conference:

• Eyeroll 1
  • WTF 2
  • Thank You 2

Yesterday we had anti-lockdown protests in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane, with not a mask in sight at the Sydney one at least.

One person has posted on social media that they were at the rally after having tested positive and been directed to isolate, which I hope like hell is a sick joke. 

I just wish these idiots - who are a tiny minority - would STFU and stay home.

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Ozlsn said:

Yesterday we had anti-lockdown protests in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane, with not a mask in sight at the Sydney one at least.

One person has posted on social media that they were at the rally after having tested positive and been directed to isolate, which I hope like hell is a sick joke. 

I just wish these idiots - who are a tiny minority - would STFU and stay home.

I hope it’s a joke. I really do.

If it’s true they should be charged with attempted murder. 

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, adidas said:

I hope it’s a joke. I really do.

If it’s true they should be charged with attempted murder. 

Oh I'd go with the breaching a public health order, then depending on how many they infected keep adding charges from there. 

• Upvote 1

So idiots in Bondi have been doing "Iso Margarita Crawls" while in lock down, resulting in several businesses having their takeaway liquor licences temporarily suspended. 

I'm all in favour of supporting local businesses while lock downs are on, but seriously, this is really not helping things. Which part of stay the hell home except for essentials is difficult to understand??

Edited by Ozlsn
Not pizza, cocktail
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

They got caught because their children were too young to be vaxxed. :doh:

• Eyeroll 4

My older son's best friend is holding out on getting vaxxed for no apparent reason that he can fathom.  She just keeps saying she's not willing to do it.  He and DIL are expecting their first baby in less than six weeks.  They have made it clear to all friends that no one unvaxxed will be coming near the baby.  As of right now she's still not getting it.  This is hurting him a lot, as they've been best friends for years and he wants her to be in baby's life from the get-go.  UGH YOU STUBBORN TWIT JUST GET THE DAMN SHOT. 

• Upvote 6

4 hours ago, danvillebelle said:

My older son's best friend is holding out on getting vaxxed for no apparent reason that he can fathom.  She just keeps saying she's not willing to do it.  He and DIL are expecting their first baby in less than six weeks.  They have made it clear to all friends that no one unvaxxed will be coming near the baby.  As of right now she's still not getting it.  This is hurting him a lot, as they've been best friends for years and he wants her to be in baby's life from the get-go.  UGH YOU STUBBORN TWIT JUST GET THE DAMN SHOT. 

This is happening with a couple families I know.  My friend’s brother (Trumpster) and sister (evangelical-ish) refused to get the shot.  My friend has had to deny them access to their elderly parents (she’s their guardian) and also to family gatherings.  And then…her brother just got the vaccine because he has a new girlfriend that insists.  🙄  Ah young love (they are in their 60s).  My friend is peeved he wouldn’t get it to protect his parents, but ok for his latest love interest.

The couple in my neighborhood who are suffering from breakthrough Covid-19 have a daughter who refuses vaccination.  She’s been barred from their household for over a year.

This disease has really done a number on friends and families in multiple ways. 

• Upvote 5

• Coconut Flan locked this topic