IGNORED

M is for Mama 5: Praying for Lunch

Coconut Flan

She could give the ironing board a permanent spot in her second bedroom closet if she got rid of even 10% of her clothes.  

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2

My never used ironing board fits nicely between the washing machine and the shelf next to the washer. Is there no room between her washing machine and a shelf or wall? No bed the ironing board can slide under? No room at all in any of the closets??? I'm so confused.

• Upvote 7

She has TWO laundry rooms and a walk in closet bigger than my bedroom. She has plenty of places to put it. She’s just an overprivileged asshole who likes to complain about her oh so difficult life.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 22

On today's installment of Lifestyles of the Overprivileged and Tone Deaf:

Looking disheveled in grease stained pants, Abbie ponders over how best to remove her twin's individuality with cringey nicknames (twunks, twirleys) that are so forced she's having to train herself to use them. Maybe don't use them? 

While many people are trying to stay safe and wondering where their next meal is coming from, Abbie shamelessly heads to a car lot to look at new vehicles. She asks, "Does anyone have real leather in their 15 passenger Ford Transit?" First of all, who the hell actually has one of these things? Second, does anyone actually give a shit about leather vs vinyl in a 15 passenger van?

But in the end she reminds us this is all for Jesus. I didn't know that God handed out Instagram accounts. You learn something new every day.

"I 100% view this space as a ministry the Lord has granted me and want to honor it as such."

• Upvote 5
  • Disgust 7
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • WTF 4
  • Haha 2

Maybe she should task her mother or sons to find a suitable home for her ironing board!

• Upvote 6

27 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

Maybe she should task her mother or sons to find a suitable home for her ironing board!

I can think of a place...

Edited by SuperNova
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 20

2 hours ago, SuperNova said:

Abbie ponders over how best to remove her twin's individuality with cringey nicknames (twunks, twirleys) that are so forced she's having to train herself to use them. Maybe don't use them? 

Maybe she could just use *gasp!* their names! Wow! What a concept!

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 5

Every time I listen to her talk about herself in another video...I could say something BEC but I'll refrain from doing so. I just laugh and roll my eyes.

Edited by luv2laugh
  • Upvote 4

17 minutes ago, NotQuiteMotY said:

Maybe she could just use *gasp!* their names! Wow! What a concept!

Right?! It bugs me that she treats them like such a unit. She can’t just say their names. And now she will only refer to these new boys as twins and not as individuals. Of course strangers or acquaintances will treat twins as a unit. But their mother never should. 

• Upvote 3
  • Love 3

Per her IG comments she can’t refer to the boy twins as “the babies” because they won’t always be babies...or maybe “the babies.”

• Upvote 1
  • Angry 1

17 hours ago, SuperNova said:

"I 100% view this space as a ministry the Lord has granted me and want to honor it as such."

Typical fundie reasoning.  "I clicked on the Instagram app and opened an account like any other schmoe" = THE LORD HAS GRANTED ME THIS MINISTRY.  

When I was in college, I had a friend who was interested in getting into the contemporary christian music industry.  A relative of mine is an experienced producer in said industry, and she asked me to ask him for advice for someone who "was not interested in money or fame at all, just as a MINISTRY."  I asked him.  He rolled his eyes to the heavens and said "EVERYONE is just in it for the "ministry."  That's a crock.  It's a job, and people are in it to make money.  Period."

Braggie wants more followers because they are potential future book-buyers/$$$$$$$, and it strokes her ego.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1

8 hours ago, SassyPants said:

Per her IG comments she can’t refer to the boy twins as “the babies” because they won’t always be babies...or maybe “the babies.”

Ugh. Then call them by their names Braggie! She wants a big stupid reveal about their names when they are born. Even though she already picked out the names. 

• Upvote 3

This is the threads that never ends, it goes on and on my friends!

Seriously, I've never seen a thread go on this long. I always figured there was a limit.

7 hours ago, danvillebelle said:

Braggie wants more followers because they are potential future book-buyers/$$$$$$$, and it strokes her ego.

You were right! Today she's shilling her crappy PaintAndProse prints. 

• Disgust 1

52 minutes ago, SuperNova said:

This is the threads that never ends, it goes on and on my friends!

Seriously, I've never seen a thread go on this long. I always figured there was a limit.

You were right! Today she's shilling her crappy PaintAndProse prints. 

It probably should be closed and a new thread. Started. 

Misformama 6: Temper Tantrum over Twins Twice

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 7
  • Haha 8
  • I Agree 4

7 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

It probably should be closed and a new thread. Started. 

Misformama 6: T is for Temper Tamtrum over Twins Twice

FTFY :)

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 5
  • I Agree 5

11 hours ago, danvillebelle said:

When I was in college, I had a friend who was interested in getting into the contemporary christian music industry.  A relative of mine is an experienced producer in said industry, and she asked me to ask him for advice for someone who "was not interested in money or fame at all, just as a MINISTRY."  I asked him.  He rolled his eyes to the heavens and said "EVERYONE is just in it for the "ministry."  That's a crock.  It's a job, and people are in it to make money.  Period."

This is why it annoys me so much that places like Hillsong are allowed to get away with paying no tax on their contemporary Christian music albums because they are "religious music". I would argue there is quite a difference between a recording of hymns or chants used in actual worship services and the studio albums which crossover into radio airplay - not least that I don't often see church choirs doing world tours of their hymns, and being driven in Mercedes or BMWs. Yes it's music with a religious slant, but I disagree that it is being done solely as religious music.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

33 minutes ago, Ozlsn said:

This is why it annoys me so much that places like Hillsong are allowed to get away with paying no tax on their contemporary Christian music albums because they are "religious music". I would argue there is quite a difference between a recording of hymns or chants used in actual worship services and the studio albums which crossover into radio airplay - not least that I don't often see church choirs doing world tours of their hymns, and being driven in Mercedes or BMWs. Yes it's music with a religious slant, but I disagree that it is being done solely as religious music.

I think all things religious should be taxed. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 8

I bet that one of the only reasons she has the paint & prose “business” is so that she can claim certain rooms of her home as “work” for tax write-offs.

Does anyone else get a kick of how she deliberately uses abstract vocabulary in order to convey to her followers that she is so very “look at me, I am SMART”? I laugh.

Edited by luv2laugh
  • Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

Braggie:  I don’t know, this account isn’t for “self-promotion,” 

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA :::::inhale::::: BWAHAHAHAAHAHA

• Upvote 2
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • Haha 14

Of COURSE Abbie can't find a place for her ironing board! She's way too busy with important things, like finding a place for her newest "Anthro" score, or finding the perfect arrangement for her eleventy billion throw pillows. What are you people thinking? ?

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 2

16 hours ago, luv2laugh said:

I bet that one of the only reasons she has the paint & prose “business” is so that she can claim certain rooms of her home as “work” for tax write-offs.

You may be right because I don't understand why she even bothers at all. Her promotion is sporadic at best and the prints are nothing special. I took a look at their offering and had to puzzle out what was written on some of them, others were just black words on white paper. Do they even sell any of these pooty prints? After you pay for supplies, time spent on the art and promo, shipping, then split the profits between two people you probably have enough for a cup of coffee. This is a vanity project. There's nothing wrong with that but how many does one woman need? Her whole life is a vanity project.

Edited by SuperNova
  • Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3

In today’s story: family outing. Shaun apparently only shows up for sex and snacks.

But the big brothers are the ones holding a kid on one hip, not dad. but hey, they church gave out free donut holes, so Shaun joined said family outing.

• Upvote 1
  • WTF 4

Ugh, I can’t stand when fundie Christians have a heart for Jewish people. Barf. It’s so patronizing. 

60AC2886-C71C-4A93-891D-D6B80D1731E5.jpeg

PS: Hey Braggie, my husband and I had lots and lots of sex before marriage and we have no regrets! Yay for fornication! It’s the bees knees.

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 3
  • I Agree 9
  • Thank You 1

So disclaimer, I know very little Hebrew. Like I know the alphabet and some words and phrases.

1972174617_ScreenShot2020-04-27at8_41_11AM.thumb.png.ab11b85b30119404f82a1333d8f459a6.png

But immediately I notice he put vowels in the first word (on the right) but omitted them on the second one. Generally when writing Hebrew you don't use vowels. Also the second word looks like צער, which means grief; חרטות would be regrets (I think).

Also Abbie, as a Jewish person, you can keep your heart. And if you're going to appropriate our culture, try harder. Also while we're on the subject, it's Safta not softa.

Edited by TuringMachine
  • Upvote 16
  • Love 1

Abbie's getting smarter - in today's stories about #MotivateMeMonday (gag), she lauds Ezra and Della for "helping" her empty and scrub down their enormous fridge. Meanwhile, Braggie has about six pots, pans, and Dutch ovens of meat cooking for meal prep, meaning that she didn't lift a finger.

Also, it's "so cool" that her girls (9 and 7) can alleviate some of the older boys' workload and clean entire bathrooms and light fixtures by themselves! WTF, Abbie?

• Upvote 3
  • WTF 7

• Coconut Flan locked this topic