IGNORED

Multiplying at Warp Speed: Upcoming Babies 15

Bethella

7 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

Clara Nolkamper gave birth to #11 yesterday. She didn’t say the name or sex but said it’s coming soon. I don’t remember when her last baby was born but I’m pretty sure they’re Irish twins, with a miscarriage in between. 

Edit: her last was born December 10th or 11th last year

All Hail the Humblebrag Queen of the Skinny Bump. 

But, she totally bamboozled me with her baby fake earlier this year. She hosted a Q&A in her instastories this Summer, and told someone who asked if she was expecting a baby this year (in light of her usual [re]production schedule) that she and her husband always consciously considered the total family circumstance when fellowshipping, and that "B" needed their time and financial resources due to his cancer treatment, so they weren't actively trying.

And... she was already at least 4 months pregnant at that point. So I guess it's fair to say that she wasn't "trying". 

• Upvote 6
  • WTF 5
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Patience Pennington Axmann had a boy named Ezekiel Brave Axmann. She had a c section since he was breech. 

Good luck Ezekiel. You're gonna need it when your parents marriage inevitably implodes.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 7

Taryn Yagear has been  back in the hospital twice. Now since giving birth to her fourth son I believe she is still in there She has post partum preecclampsia.

Edited by Ivycoveredtower
  • Upvote 1
  • Sad 3

1 minute ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

Taryn Yagear has been  back in the hospital twice. Now since giving birth to her fourth son I believe she is still in there with. She has post partum preecclampsia.

And I think she still managed to take Erin’s birth photos. After having her baby and before going back into the hospital.

8 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

And I think she still managed to take Erin’s birth photos. After having her baby and before going back into the hospital.

Not sure if she took Erin's but I do know she took her own sons newborn pics before heading back into the hospital.

6 minutes ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

Not sure if she took Erin's but I do know she took her own sons newborn pics before heading back into the hospital.

She is credited on People’s article as the photographer

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

Nichole Naugler posted a sex reveal for Ashley (Luce)'s baby: it's a boy.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

1 minute ago, TuringMachine said:

Nichole Naugler posted a sex reveal for Ashley (Luce)'s baby: it's a boy.

Did she say anything about when the baby is due?

3 minutes ago, Bethella said:

Did she say anything about when the baby is due?

No, we don’t know. Just by looking at her, I would say she’s half way through the pregnancy. 

• I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

6 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Patience Pennington Axmann had a boy named Ezekiel Brave Axmann. She had a c section since he was breech. 

Another mom who labored at home for 24 hours before getting transferred for a C-section due to the baby being breech. How did the midwives not know his position? Were they knowingly attempting a home breech delivery? It's like a Joy déjà vu. 

• Upvote 6
  • Sad 1
  • Rufus Bless 1

19 minutes ago, usedbicycle said:

Another mom who labored at home for 24 hours before getting transferred for a C-section due to the baby being breech. How did the midwives not know his position? Were they knowingly attempting a home breech delivery? It's like a Joy déjà vu. 

The midwives must think the baby will eventually turn on its own. But I honestly can’t imagine that happens a lot. But my babies were head down long before I went into labor. It was nice to know a few weeks before my due date that my baby was head down. It made me a little less anxious.

• Upvote 3

9 hours ago, SolomonFundy said:

All Hail the Humblebrag Queen of the Skinny Bump. 

But, she totally bamboozled me with her baby fake earlier this year. She hosted a Q&A in her instastories this Summer, and told someone who asked if she was expecting a baby this year (in light of her usual [re]production schedule) that she and her husband always consciously considered the total family circumstance when fellowshipping, and that "B" needed their time and financial resources due to his cancer treatment, so they weren't actively trying.

And... she was already at least 4 months pregnant at that point. So I guess it's fair to say that she wasn't "trying". 

Ugh. I don't follow her closely but I do follow her on instagram (my only fundie on my actual instagram) and I've always kind of liked her. I think she and her husband work hard to provide for their family and educate themselves etc. so this really disappoints me. I'd have had more respect for them saying "oops! but of course we'll still adore this baby" then acting like they were going to put all the focus on B, given his health, while pregnant with #11.

• Upvote 2

Si and lauren confirm on tonight's episode that they are in fact doing an alphabetical order for their children. Also when they announced the pregnancy with their short announcement video months ago Si said he would pick the boys names and Lauren the girls so a few thing to keep in mind for any name guesses for furture Swanson-Duggars

Edited by Ivycoveredtower
  • WTF 1
  • Thank You 8

4 minutes ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

Si and lauren confirm on tonight's episode that they are in fact doing an alphabetical order for their children. Also when they announced the pregnancy with their shirt announcement video months ago Si said he would pick the boys names and Lauren the girls so a few thing to keep in mind for any name guesses for furture Swanson-Duggars

Why does there have to be a schtick? ugh.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 4

Just now, FaithAndReason said:

At least it will be easier to keep their kids in order lol . Oh yeah the alphabet  siblings just like Josh and Anna's are known as the Ms 

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, FaithAndReason said:

I agree. I think it’s annoying that so many fundies have these naming themes. The biggest themes are using the same first letter for all of them. That one seems confusing. I guess the ABC theme is way less confusing. Kelly Bates could have gone through almost the whole alphabet counting her miscarriages.  

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, FaithAndReason said:

The whole family's a schtick.

If Siren reach ten pregnancies, would they actually use the letter "J"?  Or "M" at thirteen?* 

*  I'd be amazed if they got that far.  I doubt they'll have more than four.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

The whole family's a schtick.

If Siren reach ten pregnancies, would they actually use the letter "J"?  Or "M" at thirteen?* 

*  I'd be amazed if they got that far.  I doubt they'll have more than four.

I think they will only get that far if she has recurrent miscarriages. But I agree with you that they won’t have a large family. I don’t think Lauren could handle it. 

• Upvote 6

On 12/2/2019 at 9:41 PM, TuringMachine said:

Good luck Ezekiel. You're gonna need it when your parents marriage inevitably implodes.

Not very familiar with them , what's the issue with their marriage ?

16 minutes ago, hasunah said:

He has same sexual attractions and is trying to pray that away with little more than a pretty wife and now his son... the entire situation is heart breaking for all involved.

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 4

19 minutes ago, hasunah said:

The husband has “struggled” with same sex attraction. I really hope he’s actually bisexual and not gay. Because if he’s gay, there won’t be enough prayer to make him straight. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 5

She should be around 14 weeks now. I’ve heard of a lot of people waiting until they are at the end of the first trimester to announce. So I guess it makes sense they announced now. She was showing very early in the video from a few weeks ago. But that likely happens when you’ve had that many kids.

• Upvote 7

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic