IGNORED

Multiplying at Warp Speed: Upcoming Babies 15

Bethella

She should be around 14 weeks now. I’ve heard of a lot of people waiting until they are at the end of the first trimester to announce. So I guess it makes sense they announced now. She was showing very early in the video from a few weeks ago. But that likely happens when you’ve had that many kids.

Wow she looked way more pregnant than that in video and photos posted end of October for Philips 3rd birthday. Id have picked a Jan/Feb due date!
  • I Agree 2

In tonight's episode of counting on we learned more about Lauren's pregnancy and that she suffered from low progestin during the beginning.

1 minute ago, kiwi said:

Wow she looked way more pregnant than that in video and photos posted end of October for Philips 3rd birthday. Id have picked a Jan/Feb due date!

They also more then likely held off because of David's sisters death.

13 minutes ago, kiwi said:

I don’t remember her showing that early with her other pregnancies. I think you must show earlier when you’ve had so many pregnancies. Courtney Rogers shows so early too. 

• Upvote 1

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic