IGNORED

Multiplying at Warp Speed: Upcoming Babies 15

Bethella

34 minutes ago, JanasTattooParlor said:

I just saw that Tori Roloff had her daughter on Nov 19. Name is Lilah Ray Roloff and of course, she is pictured with a bow and a floral swaddle. I’m glad Tori picks normal names for her kids, but now I’m interested to see what Audrey names her son. 

That’s very close to Carlin’s daughter Layla Rae. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 10

12 minutes ago, kiwi said:

Have they announced if she is a LP? She has that “look”

Zack and Jackson have the same type of dwarfism as Amy. Which I believe is the most common form of dwarfism. I believe Matt’s form of dwarfism is much more rare. It’s possible Lilah has the same type as Jackson, Zack, and Amy. But I don’t think they’ve said. 

In other news:

Taryn Yager had her fourth boy today, Maddon Luke.

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 2
  • Thank You 2

4 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Zack and Jackson have the same type of dwarfism as Amy. Which I believe is the most common form of dwarfism. I believe Matt’s form of dwarfism is much more rare. It’s possible Lilah has the same type as Jackson, Zack, and Amy. But I don’t think they’ve said. 

In other news:

Taryn Yager had her fourth boy today, Maddon Luke.

zach and tori have not announced but today when I was checking news articles it seems that any may have slipped in a since deleted Facebook live saying that the baby is a lp. Intouch has a story on it

12 hours ago, JanasTattooParlor said:

I just saw that Tori Roloff had her daughter on Nov 19. Name is Lilah Ray Roloff and of course, she is pictured with a bow and a floral swaddle. I’m glad Tori picks normal names for her kids, but now I’m interested to see what Audrey names her son. 

Lilah Ray is so similar to Carlin and Evan's Layla Ray. I guess it's right on trend so not too surprised. 

• Upvote 3

15 hours ago, kiwi said:

Have they announced if she is a LP? She has that “look”

Tori was really defensive on the matter and always denied knowing for sure, when asked. 

Amy ruffled some feathers when she 'spilled the beans' on her granddaughter's dwarfism on a FB livestream 2 weeks ago. She did that without mentioning/asking her son and DIL, who were in the dark at least initially. Amy received quite some flak online for her 'big mouth'.

Initially, I agreed with those who criticized her, but I have since reconsidered my stance, as I think I understand Amy's motives behind the reveal. I mean, Lilah is who she is, you can already see it, just like her dad and cute brother Jackson. So, I believe Amy saw no point continuing to deny reality, or grappling onto the tiny hope that the scans were somehow misleading and the girl would not be affected by skeletal dysplasia*.  In her discourse, she made it about Jackson, how she was relieved that Tori would be the 'different one' in her family, instead of him. Being a mature woman and a little person herself, I believe Amy to have reached a whole new level of acceptance, understanding and confidence. Lilah will only benefit from having Amy in her life, as an example.

*Tori knew, but since she opted out of amniocentesis, she didn't receive that 100% confirmed diagnosis she likely needed to silence all the what ifs in her head. Tori was convinced Jackson didn't have achondroplasia, and didn't take it too well to his dx, initially. She was fearful and scared of the potential health complications, and quite vocal about it. This time around though, she's kept everything inside and been quite defensive about it.

• Upvote 3
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2

41 minutes ago, FighterJet said:

Tori was really defensive on the matter and always denied knowing for sure, when asked. 

Amy ruffled some feathers when she 'spilled the beans' on her granddaughter's dwarfism on a FB livestream 2 weeks ago. She did that without mentioning/asking her son and DIL, who were in the dark at least initially. Amy received quite some flak online for her 'big mouth'.

Initially, I agreed with those who criticized her, but I have since reconsidered my stance, as I think I understand Amy's motives behind the reveal. I mean, Lilah is who she is, you can already see it, just like her dad and cute brother Jackson. So, I believe Amy saw no point continuing to deny reality, or grappling onto the tiny hope that the scans were somehow misleading and the girl would not be affected by skeletal dysplasia*.  In her discourse, she made it about Jackson, how she was relieved that Tori would be the 'different one' in her family, instead of him. Being a mature woman and a little person herself, I believe Amy to have reached a whole new level of acceptance, understanding and confidence. Lilah will only benefit from having Amy in her life, as an example.

*Tori knew, but since she opted out of amniocentesis, she didn't receive that 100% confirmed diagnosis she likely needed to silence all the what ifs in her head. Tori was convinced Jackson didn't have achondroplasia, and didn't take it too well to his dx, initially. She was fearful and scared of the potential health complications, and quite vocal about it. This time around though, she's kept everything inside and been quite defensive about it.

That makes me really sad for Tori. The chances of their children having it are 50/50. I really hope that in time, Tori can accept the fact that her children are like their father and grandmother and have a very common form of dwarfism. Because it’s so common, there’s a lot of research on this type. Therefore at least doctors will have answers on how to do things regarding the children’s health in the future. A child in my extended family has an extremely rare form of dwarfism and unfortunately there are very few answers for his parents. His doctors really don’t know much because it’s so rare.

• Upvote 6
  • Love 2

I wonder why Tori is so defensive about the kids have achonroplasia. She had to have known that there was a 50% chance of her kids having it, since her husband does. 

• Upvote 2
  • Love 2

I can kind understand being a little apprehensive seeing as Zach has had a few scary complications, but she also would have known that all going in.

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, TuringMachine said:

I can kind understand being a little apprehensive seeing as Zach has had a few scary complications, but she also would have known that all going in.

It’s just hard because it’s such a huge part of who they are. And I just hope the kids never feel like their mom wishes they weren’t little people. Something they can’t help. 

• Upvote 8

18 minutes ago, anjulibai said:

I wonder why Tori is so defensive about the kids have achonroplasia. She had to have known that there was a 50% chance of her kids having it, since her husband does. 

3 minutes ago, TuringMachine said:

I think she was well aware of the possibility when she married Zach. 

Only thing is, one thing is theory, another is reality.

She could have embarked the journey feeling ready and accepting, but your kid is your kid, you'd like to shield them from every evil in the world, and faced with the real prospect of them having to deal with problems (whatever they may be), may test even the strongest of resolves. Motherhood can change people's perspectives.

I think Tori went/is going through a learning curve, which is somewhat to be expected. At the same time, she is very vocal about the love she feels for her kids.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 2

I don’t know anything about these people, so this is pure speculation, but I wonder if Tori is defensive about her baby’s dwarfism because she doesn’t want people to focus on that, instead of on the joy that the baby’s birth should bring.  Maybe she doesn’t want people’s first reaction to the baby being what a shame, or how sad her condition is.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 3

32 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

Andrew and Gabrielle Patton’s second baby is a boy and they’re naming him Colton Andrew

At least it’s not Kolter Andrew ?

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 6
  • I Agree 1

19 hours ago, Themanda Duggar said:

I don’t know anything about these people, so this is pure speculation, but I wonder if Tori is defensive about her baby’s dwarfism because she doesn’t want people to focus on that, instead of on the joy that the baby’s birth should bring.  Maybe she doesn’t want people’s first reaction to the baby being what a shame, or how sad her condition is.

See now this is what I’ve always thought was her reasoning for not talking about it. She doesn’t want her daughter or her pregnancy to be defined by the potential medical diagnoses that her daughter could have. I think she just wants people to focus on a happy and healthy baby instead of the baby being an LP. 

• Upvote 7

3 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Franicia White is pregnant with #9. She says she’s due in the summer.

Hopefully this child will have a nice name. 

On the subject of Tori, I think she is just wants people to see her children for who they are and not for having dwarfism. I think Amy should have let Zach and Tori announce it, even if she had good intentions in her post, it wasn't her place to tell anyone without permission. I think Jeremy and Audrey will choose a name that is popular with wannabe hipsters. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 4

6 hours ago, Angelface said:

Has Chelsea Pomeroy had her baby boy yet?

Nothing on her instagram about it yet but she should be due sometime this week or last so it’s possible he’s been born as she is not a frequent poster.

• Upvote 1

George Oliver Pomeroy was born yesterday, according to Chelsea's Instagram. What do you want to bet they planned for the initials GOP?

Edited by NachosFlandersStyle
  • Upvote 5
  • Rufus Bless 5
  • Haha 6
  • Thank You 1

19 minutes ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

George Oliver Pomeroy was born yesterday, according to Chelsea's Instagram. What do you want to bet they planned for the initials GOP?

And of course George after George Bush and the little Prince set to inherit the throne. 

• Upvote 6

28 minutes ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

Those little girls look so excited to meet their brother!  I don't think I've ever seen their faces light up like that in any other photos or videos. 

Is that that Olivia Kate in the last photo? Perhaps the sisters are speaking again? 

• Upvote 3

George Oliver Theodore Pomeroy. All cute names tbh and I’m glad he’s not named after Seth because then the favouritism would be too obvious lol

The video of the girls meeting him was so cute. 

12 minutes ago, Apple_green said:

Those little girls look so excited to meet their brother!  I don't think I've ever seen their faces light up like that in any other photos or videos. 

Is that that Olivia Kate in the last photo? Perhaps the sisters are speaking again? 

Abigail was in Nicole’s story ?

• Thank You 1

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic