Recently Gave Birth

image.thumb.png.bcd779df2aafcdf1f948eb87236af8d0.png

image.thumb.png.b6b68ad450cfd63be4182444b04cd7e2.png

Edited by Bethella
updating list
  • Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1

6 hours ago, justmy2cents said:

@Bethella Thank you, but are you sure that was me? I don’t remember saying that.

It was two years ago :pb_lol: I still had it listed in my thread title ideas. And I apparently changed it from top speed to warp speed when I added it to my list.

• Haha 8

1 minute ago, justmy2cents said:

@Bethella OMG, we really do have to be careful what we say here. Big brother is keeping track. ???

The internet really is forever. Especially since we don’t delete posts. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

we know Erin is due December 27th and that she goes early because of her clotting disorder but from this post I think it's clear that she expects to not even make it into December as she hashtagged it November babies. 

• Upvote 8

Did we know that Jordan Yuck’s fifth child, born this year I think, is called Calvin? The name is on the Hammond family blog in the recent post about Ethan’s wedding.

• Thank You 2

1 hour ago, Triplet3 said:

Did we know that Jordan Yuck’s fifth child, born this year I think, is called Calvin? The name is on the Hammond family blog in the recent post about Ethan’s wedding.

He was born last year in September if I’m not mistaken. But yeah, his name was not revealed until now.

• Upvote 1

Abi Wissmann had a boy on Friday and gave him a robot name?

He is likely named after Drew Wissmann (Andrew Michael Wissmann) But Andron sounds robotic.

569348CC-5B21-4C61-9E3B-E5633547F9E8.jpeg

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 8
  • WTF 1
  • Haha 4
  • Thank You 1

Andron reminds me of Android.

Hee, cross-posted with @Radish.

Edited by smittykins
  • Upvote 1

Josiah and Abi have a theme. A for boys and J for girls. They are Joanna and Jennifer for the girls. Asher and Andron for the boys. If they wanted to name their son after Andrew, they could have gone with Andre Michael instead. 

• Upvote 8

Andron makes me think of the band Styx.

Domo arigato Mr. Roboto mata au hi made
Domo arigato Mr. Roboto himitsu o shiritai

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, Dandruff said:

Andron sounds like a great name for a pharmaceutical.

“Ask your doctor if Andron is right for you.”

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 29

10 hours ago, Triplet3 said:

No, we didn’t know his name.

8 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

He was born last year in September if I’m not mistaken. But yeah, his name was not revealed until now.

I have down that Jordan had a miscarriage in 2018 (she was due in September). The new baby was born around March 8, 2019.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

Andron makes me think And Ron, as in "...and Ron Wissmann, as the Beaver!"

I have to admit, the pronunciation makes all the difference for me. If it's pronounced An-dren, I kind of like that, but I'd prefer the spelling Andren if that were the case.

Andron also seems like it would be the name of someone in a cyberpunk, dystopia future, young adult novel. Like the name of the conflicted, rough around the edges guy, who’s initially kind of a tool. He’ll briefly join the villains but redeems himself at the end... who becomes the hero or saves the hero or valiantly sacrifices himself at the end for the hero... while also being in a romantic rivalry with the hero over a girl. She’ll cry over his dying/dead body while he gives some cliche last words. The hero gives another cliche speech to the masses about this guy’s bravery and how he won’t be forgotten. He’ll be mentioned frequently in the sequel. The hero and girl will naturally, (of course), name their first born (who will, naturally, of course be a boy) after him. 

Edited by Wolf in Sheeples’ Clothing
I put way too much thought into this.
  • Upvote 8
  • Haha 14
  • Love 2

Andron is horrible, I think it is worse than Spurgeon. Poor child what was wrong with naming him Andrew, Andre or even Andy.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 2

Looks like Atlanta Goodwin is expecting her fifth in April:

Spoiler

I really don't understand how she does it all. Living in a semi-finished home with no electricity or running water with lots of little kids (and counting), making everything from scratch (including some of their clothes), gardening and homesteading, having a home based business with her husband... I must say that as much as I disagree with their beliefs, I have to give credit for hard work when it is due. I've been following Jordan's ig for quite a while and really, really love what he does with blacksmithing and carpentry. Amazing skills! Their lifestyle (without the abhorrent beliefs) kind of speaks to me, but I would probably last for two days and be done with it...

• Upvote 8

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic