IGNORED

"A Very Duggar Wedding"

Burris

That would be Kristina, she posted as "Makestheduggarslookdirty" on the old board. The original thread about her involved that for its title. She was somewhat of a "pet fundie" but less so now, I think, after she came over to post about a multilevel marketing scheme she's involved in that she wanted jingerites to buy into.

I wonder how that whole thing worked out for her. If she is still making the ton of money that she claimed she made every month. If you look at her blog profile, she has a crochet blanket business and a photography one. she seems desperate to make money without having to actually go out and get a real job. I kind of feel sorry for her.

I wonder how that whole thing worked out for her. If she is still making the ton of money that she claimed she made every month. If you look at her blog profile, she has a crochet blanket business and a photography one. she seems desperate to make money without having to actually go out and get a real job. I kind of feel sorry for her.

I feel bad for her until I look at her anti choice propaganda blog and then I just get pissed off again!

And the fact that she's naming her kids Raegan Rileigh and Brayden Bryce. Ugh!

Besides the fact that they're dumb names to began with (Regan = girl's name via Shakespeare. Reagan = last name of dead president. Raegan = really dumb name) the spellings are ridiculous. When are we going to stop seeing creative spellings with kids' names? Whats next? Fun with Dycke and Jeign?

Maybe Jeign will be the next Duggar!

I always remember how she named her yarnwork business "Kristina's Krocheted Kreations"

And then argued with us when we said that was a bad, bad idea.

I always remember how she named her yarnwork business "Kristina's Krocheted Kreations"

And then argued with us when we said that was a bad, bad idea.

She is really into creative spelling! LOL I forgot that she came here to plug that business too. Her photography business seems to be mostly family right now. I'm surprised that she is trying to run all these businesses while she has a small baby and is pregnant with twins. And doesn't she have some sort of medical problem too that makes pregnancy harder?

Archived