IGNORED

NR Anna Marie

punkiepie

As I've been reading through the Anna Marie is Pregnant topic, I realized that I really don't know a lot about her. I had no idea that the poor girl was called "Anna" for her entire life until she met the Maxwells and they renamed her "Anna Marie." I've been reading the Maxwell's blog for about a year now and I still find them train wreck fascinating. I keep reading little snippets about NR Anna on here that I haven't read on their blog before and I'm wondering where you all found out this info. Are there anymore topics about her that I'm missing? (I've tried searching the yuku free jinger forum and search has been disabled) I thought someone mentioned she used to have a blog but I wasn't able to find it

Anna's little sister is named Sarah, I believe but the Maxwell's refer to her as Gracie because I think one can not have the same name as a Maxwell.

As I've been reading through the Anna Marie is Pregnant topic, I realized that I really don't know a lot about her. I had no idea that the poor girl was called "Anna" for her entire life until she met the Maxwells and they renamed her "Anna Marie." I've been reading the Maxwell's blog for about a year now and I still find them train wreck fascinating. I keep reading little snippets about NR Anna on here that I haven't read on their blog before and I'm wondering where you all found out this info. Are there anymore topics about her that I'm missing? (I've tried searching the yuku free jinger forum and search has been disabled) I thought someone mentioned she used to have a blog but I wasn't able to find it

I don't remember the exact thread but, shortly after FJ moved to the new site, a relative of Anna came over and answered a few questions about her. I don't think she ever had a blog. The fact that they had to change both Anna and her sister Sarah's name only exemplifies how stupidly selfish they are.

Anna had a family website that just showed a few pictures of her selling goatmilk soap at a farmers market. She didn't post much,there were only a few posts on that site. That is all I remember.

From the Hamilton Family Farms website:

Hamilton Family Farms goat milk soap is no longer available for purchase at the Port Orchard Farmer's Market. Anna is now married and loving her role as a keeper-at-home and helpmeet to her wonderful husband, Christopher.

:roll:

hamiltonfamilyfarms.com

There's a blog on there with only one post from 2010. It was just pictures of them at a farmers market; there's one picture in there of Anna with her bars of soap.

She probably misses her family and the goat business. Too bad she couldn't raise some goats in Kansas, but Steve probably thinks the goats would become an idol. :lol:

Anna's little sister is named Sarah, I believe but the Maxwell's refer to her as Gracie because I think one can not have the same name as a Maxwell.

They should have thought of that before they gave their kids the most common English names on the planet.

Archived