IGNORED

Lori Alexander 68: June Gloom Has Arrived

7 minutes ago, Katzchen24 said:

Anybody who calls themselves this must be either a troll or an asshole. Actually, definitely both. 

Hide contents

1079950713_ScreenShot2019-07-14at9_38_29am.thumb.png.9b9ffeb93e136920c956c2710598ed1b.png

Lori has some real high quality commentators. She and Ken must be so proud.

I peeped his page and I’m pretty sure he’s 100% racist. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 2

Door County and Carlsbad, CA demographics.  This is LoriLand.

As of the 2010 United States Census[29] Carlsbad had a population of 105,328. The population density was 2,693.1 per square mile (1,039.8/km²). The racial makeup of Carlsbad was 87,205 (82.8%) White, 1,379 (1.3%) African American, 514 (0.5%) Native American, 7,460 (7.1%) Asian, 198 (0.2%) Pacific Islander, 4,189 (4.0%) from other races, and 4,383 (4.2%) from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 13,988 persons (13.3%).

Screen Shot 2019-07-13 at 7.15.50 PM.png

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 6

Why is Lori talking about racism anyway?  Is it what older women are commanded to teach?  She can't show us one, no, not ONE verse in the Bible that says women are to teach about racism.  That's the 'logic' she hammers women with on a regular basis, but that same logic condemns her. 

Also, if Lori ever claims that she doesn't teach men, she's a liar, and here is one example.  She's trying to teach Johnnie here, which implies that she has authority to teach, which in turn means that she's claiming authority over a MAN.  Shame, Lori.  Shame!  You rebellious Jezebel, you!  

330495.jpg

• Upvote 15

As the saying goes: you are known by the company you keep. 54B2D724-5FE8-485C-87C3-68CBCB016072.thumb.jpeg.e23f57f60077335a1bcb60c7c0d10705.jpeg

none of lori’s “Friends” made any good point. They also didn’t back their racism up with scripture! This is a new low for Lori folks. She “appears” to be fighting against racism but she’s not. If she was she would delete all of the racist comments and make a statement about how it won’t be tolerated. It’s her page and she can allow or not allow what she wants. 

• Upvote 14
  • Love 2

I would like to buy the Marxist screed of Satanic theorists. Where can I find it?

Elevator operator in old movie:

"Second floor - sporting equipment, men's furnishings and leftist manifestos."  Clang . . . whirrrrrr . . . clang . . . "Third floor; Marxist screeds of Satanic theorists and ladies' lingerie."

Edited by thoughtful
riffle
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 23

Lori Alexander is making it perfectly clear that black women like me aren't welcome on her page.  I can hardly read the screenshots that are posted here, it makes me feel unsafe and angry.

Edited by SilverBeach
  • Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 31

And here it is - the comment they have been waiting for. Aren’t they brave little Christians soldiers, wading through all this racist filth on their page?! I mean, this person praises them so it is all worth it. 

They are vile. 

BE79279B-C7C1-4380-B4A9-04BACBC7B7C8.jpeg

• Upvote 9

1 hour ago, Frog99 said:

I don’t know what 13 and 52 refer to

It's a thing these fuckbrains believe and make memes about - that Black people are 13% of the US population, but commit 52% of the crime.

Posting just the numbers is a dog whistle.

• Disgust 5
  • Sad 4
  • WTF 1
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 11
  • Love 2

8 minutes ago, SilverBeach said:

Lori Alexander is making it perfectly clear that black women like me aren't welcome on her page.  I can hardly read the screenshots that are posted here, it makes me feel unsafe and angry.

I’m sorry. I’m a middle class white female who is sickened  by what I saw today and I cannot fathom what it must be like for you. I’m sorry that people like this exist in our world and I’m even sorrier that people like this exist within the church. I’ve reported the comments and profiles (although I think many of them are fake accounts). 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 8
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, thoughtful said:

It's a thing these fuckbrains believe and make memes about - that Black people are 13% of the US population, but commit 52% of the crime.

Posting just the numbers is a dog whistle.

Thanks for explaining that, I had no clue. :?

One of the latest comments:

Turns out a bunch of your followers' skeletons are made up entirely of racist bones. ?

I wonder if that will cause you to engage in a little self reflection about the people who are drawn to your teachings, and why?

Wonder not, dear reader, wonder not. The answer is a resounding no.

• Upvote 17
  • Love 1

Interesting ly, I can see where comments have been deleted when I look at FB on my Kindle. She's deleted sporadically throughout the threads.

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 1

The racist shit makes my blood boil. I'm mixed, my kids are mixed, my grandkids are mixed...we got the United Nations going on here. Hispanic, Black, Asian, Native American and Caucasian are the races represented in my kids and grandkids...

So anyone who is racist can get the fuck outta my life and, in reality, have their license to breathe revoked. 

• Upvote 21
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, SilverBeach said:

I feel the same way. I would be condemned for being a "half-breed", a "savage", a "mutt" or a "mongrel". 

• Sad 14

Here's the deal you vitamin D deficient circus clown: 1st dogs and people aren't the same thing. 2nd Rottweilers and pit bulls are not unsafe for children. I grew up with a Rottweiler and it was the sweetest, most protective dog I've ever known. Her name was Taffy Apple. I have an Australian Cattle Dog and what does he not do? Herd, in fact he's terrified of cattle...and lady bugs. He wasn't trained for it and he wasn't around dogs that were. Dogs are most often a reflection of their owners. Look it's not mine or anyone else's fault that you don't know the first thing about dogs or people. But you should be aware that you're an idiot and a racist one at that.  People are all unique and it's idiotic to lump entire people groups into a box. Grrrrr the ignorance is astounding. 

IMG_2826.PNG

• Upvote 4
  • WTF 9

These screenshots sicken me. New Zealand has been forever changed by the shooting of the Muslims worshiping in their mosques by a white supremist. The level of hate that white supremacy causes is terrifying.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 6
  • Love 4

1 minute ago, KDA said:

These screenshots sicken me. New Zealand has been forever changed by the shooting of the Muslims worshiping in their mosques by a white supremist. The level of hate that white supremacy causes is terrifying.

Yeah, it's sickening and Lori is giving them a platform. 

• Upvote 13
  • Love 3

13 minutes ago, Maggie Mae said:

Yeah, it's sickening and Lori is giving them a platform. 

You must remember Muslims are terrorist not Christians in their eyes.  Christians can’t be terrorist even the one that shoot people or blow places up in the name of god. They are just disturbed. 

Lori has shown time and time again she knows nothing of importance. It wouldn’t surprise me if she didn’t go to school with ver little or no black kids. She has no filter or awareness of any kind. She also spends hours a day “researching” only to learn nothing. 

• Upvote 14

"anyone who likes Alsatians are practically Hitler"??? IF I remember right, Alsatian is another term for German Shepherd, right? Well, that's my FAVORITE breed of dog...I want one so bad I could scream (or a shepherd/lab mix). I've had pure bred Shepherds or Shepherd mixes most of my life. Never had a minute's problem with them...well, except for their protectiveness, penchant for eating EVERYTHING, tails that can be lethal (no joke, one dog dented my fridge with his tail) and occasional hilarity when they think they're itty bitty puppies instead of great big galoots. 

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 3

3 hours ago, Lgirlrocks said:

You must remember Muslims are terrorist not Christians in their eyes.  Christians can’t be terrorist even the one that shoot people or blow places up in the name of god. They are just disturbed. 

Lori has shown time and time again she knows nothing of importance. It wouldn’t surprise me if she didn’t go to school with ver little or no black kids. She has no filter or awareness of any kind. She also spends hours a day “researching” only to learn nothing. 

The Crusades = Christian terrorists.  I love how those CENTURIES of Christians being jerkwards are totally ignored.

• Upvote 10
  • Love 2

The likeing of german sheperds don't make you a nazi, but thinking of yourself as the human equivalent of a german sheperd and thinking it makes you more special makes you nazi.

@feministxtian I did know a german sheperd in my teenage years. Her owner took her with him on his daily visit to the supermarket to buy his newspaper. She carried a small basket in her mouth, where he put the newspaper and other small items into and she carried it home. She was such a sweet girl and happy when I meet her and pet her on my way to school.

• Upvote 14
  • Love 1

53 minutes ago, klein_roeschen said:

The likeing of german sheperds don't make you a nazi, but thinking of yourself as the human equivalent of a german sheperd and thinking it makes you more special makes you nazi.

I could never be a Shepherd...their fearlessness, loyalty, obedience and protectiveness is far above what I could ever hope to be. Personally, I think they're slightly destructive angels in fur coats.

• Upvote 8

21 hours ago, Frog99 said:

I haven’t read Lori’s purity article but in the comments, she is getting her ass handed to her. Ken as well. It absolutely highlights her very rigid black and white thinking. And Ken isn’t much better, quite honestly. It’s been an entertaining read this morning. 

and once again, Ken and Lori have absolutely zero ability to see any point of view except their own. 

A couple of other observations:

Hayden Ritchie is very well spoken and someone they know personally I believe.  She had very good Christian and secular/study based  arguments against spanking on a post a while ago that Lori was going back and forth with. I love Hayden -- some one who actually knows her standing up to Lori's /ken's toxic interpretations.

Has anyone else noticed Ken's more frequent commenting/posting recently?  I'm sure they are in Door county and he has  more time on his hand thus his increased involvement.

AND FINALLY -- Lori's fan group shows their racist hand fully.  Interesting watching that go down.  They have no excuse to say they don't know/understand the views of many of Lori's favorite fanboys/fangirls.   Guilty by association if they continual to allow them to post and interact on Lori's site. 

• Upvote 12

For you, @feministxtian.  My 6.5 year old GSD cross, Donna.

20190514_121658.jpg

I love the German Shepherd breed.  She's our 3rd.

Edited by Chocolate Lover
  • Love 28

I hadn't paid a visit to Lori land for a while. Christ what a fucking ignorant hatefest.  

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 7

• laPapessaGiovanna locked this topic