IGNORED

Carlin and Evan 6: Virgin Drinks and Beach Pics and Expecting

GreyhoundFan

11 minutes ago, nvmbr02 said:

Depending on how far along Carlin is (I may . have missed the due date?) It is possible that she knew she was pregnant and shared with Joy even before her loss. I mean, she is one of her closest friends and based on pregnancy rumors it seems to me they share with their family and close friends much earlier (which makes total sense). I also hope that she had a chance to tell Joy quietly and privately.

So I had a baby due March 11th of this year, LMP was June 1st. Because of that I can easily guess some general timeline for Carlin 

If she had a wedding night baby, she’d be due Feb 15th most likely and be 16 weeks currently. 

I found out I was pregnant June 30th and it looks like Carlin is a month behind, a year later. Joy lost Annabelle on July5th about.... Carlin would have been around 8 weeks pregnant probably. 

Im almost positive Carlin knew she was pregnant at that time.

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 3

I could see her, if she does a funky trend name like Josie, using the name nevaeh. I worked with a girl who named her daughter that. It’s heaven spelled backwards. For a boy it could be Evan jr. not sure if his family does that though. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

The one who is going to really feel badly is Michaela. Another sister gets pregnant five minutes after her wedding.

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 1

The absolutely earliest ( if she convinced their wedding night) she could be due is February 14th, latest is the 29th. She could have gotten a positive test as early as June 6-8th, if she’s due 14th, or as late as June 22-25th. Joy lost her baby late June, roughly June 26th. So there is a very good chance Carlin knew she was pregnant before joy lost the baby. Now if she told her or not, is unknown. She might have picked up her phone and called her immediately, or she might have been waiting to tell her in person. I almost hope she’s told her before because if after it’s a tough spot for both of them. Carlin obviously would want to be very sensitive to joys feeling but at some point it becomes hard to hide from a good friend. Especially if you are getting sick frequently in the first trimester. 

• Upvote 6

21 hours ago, squiddysquid said:

You even test for factor V Leiden (i guess that's what she has?) before you prescribe the pill an there is a family history (not even talking siblings).

Multiple siblings have it as we know- the docs would have told them to inform relatives

With them believing conception begins at birth it would be reckless.

Yep, clickbait.

I wish my doctors would have been that pro-active I would have found out about the Factor V much earlier and maybe wouldn't have had to deal with miscarriage. I have 4 sisters, we know for sure that my full-blooded sister also has Factor V, but my 3 half sisters (we share the parent who carries the gene) as far as I know aren't taking it seriously because they all managed to have uncomplicated pregnancies before we knew about it. Its kind of frustrating and I hope they have at least mentioned it to their doctors. My dad was really angry that his mom never told him about her problem with blood clots so its extra frustrating for him that not all of his daughters are taking it seriously. Its not just a pregnancy risk but like you said there is a risk with BC, following surgery, and simply just puts us at higher risks for clots as we age.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, mollysmom said:

Where are you guys seeing pictures of her living room? I'm nosy! I want to see! 

Her pregnancy announcement photos are in her living room.

I personally see Carlin picking a baby name that is more along the lines of Erin’s choice of Holland. Something “unique” but not crazy. Time will tell.

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 1

13 hours ago, Timetraveler said:

For a girl perhaps evangeline.

Evangeline is such a pretty name. I don’t know if I see any of them going for something so classic, even if it does have the Evan name connection. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

On 9/6/2019 at 12:52 AM, Lgirlrocks said:

I could see her, if she does a funky trend name like Josie, using the name nevaeh. I worked with a girl who named her daughter that. It’s heaven spelled backwards. For a boy it could be Evan jr. not sure if his family does that though. 

Heaven spelled backwards? Why not tweak the spelling a bit so it can be Evan spelled backwards! Welcome, baby Nave!

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 7

Well, I said I'd do it, so I'm doing it:

Girl name guess: Koinonia Temperance

Boy name guess: Eric Wade

I don't really think Carlin would be the one with the hardcore Christian Virtue names but I'm in too deep now! I do see her having girl names that teens would describe as "extra" and more cool, one-syllable boy names

• Upvote 1

Long time lurker, first time writer. I don’t think Carlin is due any later than 22/23 Feb. Because if she’d be due any later than that she would have had her period at her wedding and I find that unlikely. I mean, if you’re going to loose your virginity at your wedding night you’d be clever enough to plan the wedding when you don’t have your period. 

Sorry about any poor grammar, English is not my mother tongue.

• Upvote 8

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

My real guesses for names: 

Girl: Harper, Piper, Savannah, Hadley

Boy: Hunter, Easton, Weston, Brice, Knox, Sawyer

Please, Lord, twins called Easton and Weston? I promise to be good ??

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 22
  • Love 3

4 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

JFC. If CarVan use my daughter's name I will get stabby.

• Upvote 1

I hate that we witnessed her first kiss, know when she lost her virginity, and that she got pregnant on their honeymoon. It’s just creepy that millions of people know this personal info because they are all such attention whores who love to espouse their fucked up beliefs. I’m glad very few people know the details of my first kiss, when I lost my virginity, and where I was when I conceived my kids.

• Upvote 18
  • I Agree 8
  • Love 3

7 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

That actually looks almost identical to my daughter’s class roster at school lol.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 7
  • Love 1

33 minutes ago, Cate32 said:

That actually looks almost identical to my daughter’s class roster at school lol.

My son has a bunch of classmates named Charles, Luke/Lucas/Luca, and Lucy. My younger son has a bunch of male classmates with last names as first names. 

• Upvote 3

Heaven spelled backwards? Why not tweak the spelling a bit so it can be Evan spelled backwards! Welcome, baby Nave!
You know, that's just out there enough to be a possibility - I also welcome the coming of Baby Nave, or maybe a feminine Navvy? [emoji16]
  • Upvote 4
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, purjolok84 said:

You know, that's just out there enough to be a possibility - I also welcome the coming of Baby Nave, or maybe a feminine Navvy? emoji16.png

Former football quarterback & US Congressman Heath Shuler has 2 children, Island and Navy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heath_Shuler

[or as I like to refer to them, "Barnacle" and "Capt'n Morgan")

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 7
  • Love 1

• GreyhoundFan locked, unlocked and locked this topic