IGNORED

Lori 67: Stop reading - it'll give you ideas

26 minutes ago, delphinium65 said:

Straight from the abuser's handbook.  Isolate your victim, and make him/her distrustful of any outside help or information.  

Yes.  I knew my marriage had serious problems, but a HUGE red flag went up when Ex-Mr.-Hane-#2 mused, “I wonder where we’ll end up living when we retire.” Well, I live in the house I built and I have no idea where his ashes are.

• Upvote 10

6 hours ago, Imrlgoddess said:

@Petronella & @hollyfeller If you want to elaborate more on the Suzanne bits, i started a separate topic for her craziness, if you're interested.  

ETA:  I'm starting to wonder if Ali Ch isn't a megatroll that's screwing with Lori....it's hard to tell.  I do think tho, if she keeps on adding her 2 cents in on the comments and "advising" people, Lori will get jealous of the attention and block her at some point.  Can't have anyone usurping the queen. 

I wonder how she has time to advise people? Is t home making a 24/7 job that gives you no time to do anything else? :pb_rollseyes:

• Upvote 6

59 minutes ago, Hane said:

Yes.  I knew my marriage had serious problems, but a HUGE red flag went up when Ex-Mr.-Hane-#2 mused, “I wonder where we’ll end up living when we retire.” Well, I live in the house I built and I have no idea where his ashes are.

My ex husband isolated me from all of my friends, stopped me from doing much outside of the house besides work, and tried to isolate me from my family.  We rarely saw them, but he was not able to keep me from talking to them.  I was so alone when I decided to divorce him.  Even my mom thought I just needed to try harder in my marriage.  It was so hard to hear that even when I was 100% sure I was doing the right thing.

These days I have a ton of friends, hobbies I enjoy, and I see my family several times a year (they are on the other coast or it would be more often).  I love my life as a divorced woman!

• Upvote 10
  • Love 18

On 6/16/2019 at 3:40 PM, Sarah92 said:

So it's Father's Day is there gonna be no post honoring Ken?

Funny you mentioned that. I just checked out LazyLori’s personal FB page to see if she’d descended on Door County yet and there was not a single Father’s Day mention by her...but Ken posted his own thanking his kids for being in his life.  No follow up comments by LazyLori either.

Face it, Ken. She may call herself “submissive”, but nothing’s changed from those years when you came home from work and made your own dinner...and fed the kids, too. You’re married to a taker, you’ve always been married to a taker and she’ll be a taker for the rest of her life. There’s something broken in that brain...or that heart...or something. 

• Upvote 19

4 hours ago, livinglongerthanyou said:

Just leaving this here. This is what makes Lori dangerous. 

(Shit, I did the spoiler wrong. Sorry)idiot.PNG.14e3786b5cb6fd3c5c83d22794f86838.PNGbitch2.PNG.246f87177e884cbe78273546e7c9fd06.PNG

Hide contents

Gah.  So the older sister of my best friend posted the below  on facebook recently. She is mainstream conservative christian. I didn't respond to her post when I saw this, in the interest of maintaining rl civility, but I just thought.....god....this line of thinking encourages narrow mindedness and simplistic black and white thinking.  She's not near Lori crazy, thankfully, but I view this as a diluted version of what Lori posted in the quote at the top.  (No, my friend is not like her sister, thankfully. In fact, my friend married an Indian man who is Hindu.  Though he doesn't really actively practice or anything)

Spoiler

crazyquote.png

Edited by The Mother Dust
I don't know how to do an attachment in a spoiler, i'm sorry :-(
  • Upvote 7

A large portion of mental health problems are from being sinned against such as rape, abuse, neglect etc. which results in trauma responses. There's also chemicals in the brain not workin how they should. Perhap Lori should stay in her lane, whatever that might be. I wonder who told her they have depression or something? I hope it wasn't one of her kids. Didn't one just have a baby? I hope they don't have PPD. 

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 2

38 minutes ago, Sarah92 said:

Perhap Lori should stay in her lane, whatever that might be.

I believe she specializes in Dumbassery.  

Seriously though, she is the most hateful, cruel woman that I have ever encountered, online of off.  

Edited by Koala
  • Upvote 11
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 4

1 hour ago, Koala said:

I believe she specializes in Dumbassery.  

Seriously though, she is the most hateful, cruel woman that I have ever encountered, online of off.  

A Major in Dumbassery and a minor in bullshit. 

I've probably met women who are more cruel and hateful but then again my field puts me near some pretty hateful parents unfortunately. But Lori is up there with them. Hence why she has literally zero to offer when it comes to mental health 

• Upvote 11

On 6/13/2019 at 4:38 PM, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

I am so over Lori I want to Star Trek teleport to her front door. Knock,  When she answers scream "Shut up shut up shut up you evil vile dried up old witch. No one cares about the nonsense you spew daily -- except your leghumpers and they are as evil and vile as you. You. Are. An. Idiot. And. Not. A Christian. Oh... and Ken wishes he'd divorced you years ago when he wanted to."  Then whooosh ... teleport back home.

You could just take a plane, and then enjoy everything in the city she lives in, because she doesn't and it's one of my favorite places. 

• Upvote 10

My new anger target is Ali Ch. Mean, hateful idiot.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 9

I guess I’m a SAHM now, as I’m retired and I’m a mom. ?.  I spend a lot of time , especially in winter, home with the furkids. Does it count as child care, or leisure when I walk the dog? Is it house work when I paint the walls, or leisure because I enjoyed it? 

I was single most of the years I raised my daughter. She’s a non virgin (I assume, she just moved in with her boyfriend, moved out from the old one 2 years ago) with student loan debt, but has no tattoos, so for some strange reason, a man still wants her. Or maybe she’s desirable company because of her compassion, wit, bubbly personality (not to mention being six feet tall, an athlete, and drop dead gorgeous, but I’m her biased mom).  

Not likely that I was a successful mother, because I was single, and I worked, and sent her to daycare and public school. Then she spent years in evil university and is now working on her CPA (accounting designation), and I have heard nothing about marriage or children and she’s already 26. I also didn’t teach her much about housework, and I only hit her once, accidentally (with a shovel, in the face, requiring stitches. . As a toddler, she came up behind me when I was shovelling dirt). 

The odds are stacked against us. I live with a UOM (ungodly old man) but I don’t have any student loan debt, and didn’t have any tattoos until I turned 60, so maybe that makes me desirable. I had student loan debt for a few years, so that’s obviously why I didn’t get married when I was young. 

BTW, I have a lifelong ‘relationship ‘ with anxiety and depression. When I was a troubled suicidal teenager and couldn’t pray the blues away by myself, my parents took me to a serious of ministers (series because it didn’t work the first time.. . or the second time) who laid hands on me and cast out demons.

• Upvote 11
  • Love 16

https://thetransformedwife.com/her-greatest-desire-is-to-come-home-to-someone/

The above is Lori’s blog today.  She found a 28 year old woman’s u-tube and used it to put the woman down and lift herself (Lori) up.   The link to the woman’s blog is in Lori’s post above.

Lori is a sick bitch.   To look for, and then use, the pain of this young woman, to put her down: ... to insinuate that even though she is beautiful, she works (well what else is she supposed to be doing, Lori?)  and that she is not married and probably never will be because “ “dating men” (Lori is assuming she has had a lot of sex) and so, no one will want her.  So stupid.  

Hey, Lori,many many men marry non-virgins, and if they have any decency, they do not ask such a personal question in the first place.  If any man had asked me a question like that when I was single, I would have seen it as a sign that he had issues and I would have run away … fast.  If someone wants to share this when marriage is being considered and if it is an issue for both parties, then and only then should it be discussed.

Lori seems to think that virginity is a bargaining chip.  That is so sad because marriage/love/commitment is not about:  I have “this” to give you and for “this”, you will value me and marry me.  That is not love … that is actually selling your “goods”.

If you read the blog, note "M's reply in the comments.is all over the map and makes no sense.  She is another fact-free, disordered thinker.   Lori and at her base would all benefit from the education they revile:   Even the inability to to read and write  in a coherent way is common.   The saddest part of it all, is that they will bring up their daughters to do the same.  

Edited by Liza
add
  • Upvote 15

5 minutes ago, Liza said:

Lori seems to think that virginity is a bargaining chip.  That is so sad because marriage/love/commitment is not about:  I have “this” to give you and for “this”, you will value me and marry me.  That is not love … that is actually selling your “goods”.

Puts on judgemental Lori hat: prostitution, that’s the word for selling your goods. 

My UOM and I have agreed we will not get married. I made it to 61 ((LorKen’s age) without ever being married, and his 35 year marriage didn’t work out. 

• Upvote 11

@hollyfeller, one of my friends just got a divorce at 67, after 40+ years of marriage. She moved back to our home town and has never been happier.

• Upvote 10
  • Love 5

In today's dose of bullshit we have this lovely quote:  'Don’t even get me started on the classic, “I am exhausted after a full day’s work raising children, breastfeeding at night, keeping house, etc.” If those responsibilities were so demanding that it would be senseless to expect mothers to be sexual during that season of life, would it have escaped the Lord’s mind to work in an express exemption for such mothers? '  Clearly spoken by someone who has never had to manage a dozen children born a year or so apart, homeschool the entire brood by herself, do all the cooking, laundry, and cleaning, etc.  In short, someone who should stay in her own lane, since she clearly has no idea what she's talking about.  

• Upvote 20
  • Love 2

10 hours ago, wallysmommy said:

My new anger target is Ali Ch. Mean, hateful idiot.

Omg, she is literally making me nuts.  :pulling_hair:

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 1

How long before the deletin' posse takes these down in response to the male stupidity:

Joseph Coffee Hollake Have to jump in here and say not always so! Single, non-working mother of two babies and my husband left us for dead. The courts gave him half and “us” half. I’m still paying off the half of his six figure debt I incurred. I had to work. The court threatened to take my kids if I didn’t provide. So I worked 2-3 jobs. They’re grown and we’re all still struggling. He just built a mansion with his new family. So no bandit here. No village showed up. It was and is 100% me. And God. Always has been.

Amen. I’ve been told that it would have been better to rely on food pantries and remain unemployed when I was left. People don’t understand how the judicial system would view that. Let alone how terrible it would be for kids! ❤️❤️

These men are just primping peacocks talking about what godly men they are and how women are so evil.  Strutting around with their thumbs under their vest sleeve holes, chests stuck out saying "Look at me, I'm a man."  No, you're not.  You're an angry little twit who has to hang out on a page for women and insult them because you can't hang with real men.

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 6
  • Love 3

Most men want to sexually satisfy their wives...wives must be receptive & communicate-in a sexy, respectful manner. Then wives will reap the benefits of sexual satisfaction for themselves & their husbands...win-win! Everything else is lunacy!

Y'all better make sure your communication is sexy, apparently. 

• Upvote 3
  • WTF 3
  • Haha 5

23 minutes ago, ViolaSebastian said:

Y'all better make sure your communication is sexy, apparently. 

But respectful!  What the fuck does "sexy, but respectful" mean?  

I swear sometimes I have to comfort myself with the thought that these people are trolling Lori.  All of them.  I just can't believe they're real.  Someone tell me that I'm right.  :bangheaddesk:

Edited by Koala
  • Upvote 8
  • Haha 5
  • I Agree 1

“Hey Bob, wanna see my... knees?” 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 16

3 minutes ago, mango_fandango said:

“Hey Bob, wanna see my... knees?” 

Maybe, "Pardon me Mr. ________.  Would you like to see my...knees?  Only if it's convenient, of course."  Does that sound respectful/sexy?  Respexy?

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 18

They also want a cheerful woman who doesn’t complain, quarrel, and have a foul mouth, but instead the law of kindness is on her lips.

Law of kindness? doesn't complain? How the heck did Lori get married?

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 10
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

50 minutes ago, Koala said:

I swear sometimes I have to comfort myself with the thought that these people are trolling Lori.  All of them.  I just can't believe they're real.  Someone tell me that I'm right.  :bangheaddesk:

Sexy but respectful! It would make a great status name or  whatever that’s  called.

Edited by Hisey
  • Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

51 minutes ago, Koala said:

Hey! I got this one!  It's what I say after good sex and I'm pretty darn sure it is sexy and respectful.    "Please, Sir, may I have some more?"   

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 19
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic