IGNORED

Junior and Eric 2: Udvay and Quesay

GreyhoundFan

5 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Trying to minimize a crime is not going to work, sweetie. A crime is a crime, and daddy and you and what's his name are the CEO's of the organization involved in defrauding the state of New York. And that makes all three of you accountable. 

You can't bluster and lie your way out of this. 

• Upvote 9

2 hours ago, fraurosena said:

Trying to minimize a crime is not going to work, sweetie. A crime is a crime, and daddy and you and what's his name are the CEO's of the organization involved in defrauding the state of New York. And that makes all three of you accountable. 

You can't bluster and lie your way out of this. 

Failsons 1 and 2 have to do this. They need to keep repeating crap for the Faux/OANN/Newsmax audiences to get worked up. They desperately need to keep the people riled up against the ebil librul deep state so daddy can remain a force in GQP politics. Also, they need to minimize everything, so when the DA hands down grand jury indictments on their family, they can just keep screaming how they’re persecuted. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 8

3 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Failsons 1 and 2 have to do this. They need to keep repeating crap for the Faux/OANN/Newsmax audiences to get worked up. They desperately need to keep the people riled up against the ebil librul deep state so daddy can remain a force in GQP politics. Also, they need to minimize everything, so when the DA hands down grand jury indictments on their family, they can just keep screaming how they’re persecuted. 

Exactly this.  It isn't about the law and who might have broken it.  It's about public perception.  They've already learned that you can get by with pretty much everything as long as the fans love you and think you're persecuted.  At this point, they could go to jail and the Trumpfluffers would still support them.  The fans would be out there trying to get laws changed so you can hold an office while incarcerated.

• Upvote 9

1 hour ago, Xan said:

get laws changed so you can hold an office while incarcerated.

Well, they won't have to change any laws as there are actually none that expressly forbid it. Because let's be honest, why would any self-respecting country, state or county want a convicted criminal to rule over them?

• Thank You 5

5 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

Daddy issues much? Who knows thinks about their dad straddling an Eagle?

:crazy:

• Upvote 7

Let us not forget, this is Trump with a real eagle:

1725123016_Screenshot(5323).thumb.png.640692cfc6cf635396a2826f20de43fa.png

• Haha 17

Daddy wrote his script, didn’t he?

• Upvote 11

Sure Jan GIF

Edited by smittykins
  • Upvote 11

8 hours ago, fraurosena said:

Daddy wrote his script, didn’t he?

Well, maybe - I'd be sure if Eric added that the people said, "If only I had another chance to call him 'sir!'"

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 5

"TPUSA" makes me think "toilet paper USA," which seems appropriate.

Also, was the fire and ice (?) graphic inspired by turning Melania's dress upside down?

image.png.21fbeee86b84b43a068208e7b300c4dd.png

• Haha 1
  • I Agree 7

Failson1 talking about addiction is ... something.

• Upvote 3
  • WTF 5

Failson 1 is as insane as his daddy:

image.png.ed51d0470cd7019c050078e8cd99c535.png

• Eyeroll 1
  • WTF 8

1 minute ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Failson 1 is as insane as his daddy:

image.png.ed51d0470cd7019c050078e8cd99c535.png

Is this how TFG dresses for his master Putin?

• Haha 12

It’s funny that he warns against turning Floyd into a deity or role model/hero after all the Trump-as-God paintings and that damn cheesy golden statue.  *shudder*.  

• I Agree 8

Alan Weisselberg has been disappeared; he's had to resign from everything Trump Org related because of charges pending.  Supposedly, Jr. and Eric are taking over his duties.   Speculation is that neither failson could run a lemonade stand, much less Trump Org and that Weisselberg is now a shadow operative keeping things afloat. If true, this could put Weisselberg in even more legal jeopardy. 

• Upvote 9

• 3 weeks later...

Failson1 likes to demonstrate his bottomless stupidity every chance he gets:

• WTF 7
  • I Agree 3

On 7/31/2021 at 8:49 PM, Cartmann99 said:

I think we found the stopped clock situation. I'd be thrilled if vaccination cards were required to vote (as long as those truly medically unable to vote could bring a doctor's note instead). Considering the percentage of vaccinated Democrats vs. vaccinated Republicans that would be pretty excellent!

Sounds like a win-win - Democrats are largely already vaccinated, and Republicans would either get vaccinated (the more sane ones) or not be able to vote (the crazies).

• Upvote 9

Failson1 failing:

• Upvote 5

Daddy, please love me...

image.png.d58233a56eb66f63623b0c0d5a419d13.png

image.png.38de56e90fafae17361abd06ba68bea8.png

• Upvote 4
  • Eyeroll 2

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic