IGNORED

Lori Alexander: 64: Continuing the Sardines into the Next Generation

3 hours ago, wallysmommy said:

I'll do it with my other account, but I'll have to tread carefully to not go too far so that she deletes the comment.  I need to work on making it sound like a sincere question.

We're pretty sure she reads here, so she may be prepared for you.  I see her thinking she's this smart person and that she'll trap you so well you never know.  When in reality, she is pathetic and obvious.  And stupid.

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i know Ken reads here so I hope he'll be able to shed some light on this:   If you know your wife is not in the mood for sex for whatever reason ( she's tired, she has cramps, doesn't want to miss This Is Us),  what's the big victory in getting her to just lie back and take it?  Why don't you just punch the penguin or whatever you need to do?

@Briefly I'll have to time it right and work on my approach.  I won't post anything about it here so there's no link between the two.  (Insert evil grin here).

2 hours ago, cindyluvs24 said:

...doesn't want to miss This Is Us...

I started watching This Is Us because Lori was bitching about it a while back.  Thank you, Lori!  

44 minutes ago, delphinium65 said:

I started watching This Is Us because Lori was bitching about it a while back.  Thank you, Lori!  

Now I have even more reason to go and watch it from the start in it's entirety. ? It's one of my mom's faves, so I've seen bits here and there.

If men aren’t sure what to do shouldn’t they be going to a man and sending their wife to a godly older women? So Lori is teaching men because their wives are rebellious? Good to know. 2BD9C7E6-3365-4AB0-8FBD-1BC94931724D.thumb.jpeg.43047f24a36246aaa3296c42e1bb5fc6.jpeg

Spoiler

38A46734-5C0A-4A96-93B1-5944DD6BE07D.thumb.jpeg.3b82f840f43533fff80dc3fcb2b1e53e.jpeg

Most of the men that post on Lori’s page that are in agreents would probably force their wives, if they had them. 

Apparently, Ken IS going to blog at some point:

Male reader:

Ken, I enjoy reading your responses. You are very Biblically knowledgeable and articulate your words well. You give wise advice. Have you thought about a blog for men?

He articulates his words well, but that doesn't mean he's actually SAYING anything. :my_dodgy:

Lori:

Liam, yes, he has when he retires and has the time!

We have so much to look forward to. :roll:

9 hours ago, Dreadcrumbs said:

Now I have even more reason to go and watch it from the start in it's entirety. ? It's one of my mom's faves, so I've seen bits here and there.

If Lori doesn't like it, that's good enough a reason to check it out IMO.  Lori and One Million Moms...I love them for TV and movie suggestions! 

9 hours ago, Lgirlrocks said:

If men aren’t sure what to do shouldn’t they be going to a man and sending their wife to a godly older women? So Lori is teaching men because their wives are rebellious? Good to know. 2BD9C7E6-3365-4AB0-8FBD-1BC94931724D.thumb.jpeg.43047f24a36246aaa3296c42e1bb5fc6.jpeg

So... She can teach MEN how their [rebellious] wives & daughter are to act, but she can’t teach  WOMEN a few more verses on how their husbands are to act? Or perhaps, lay out the characteristics of a godly man for the younger ladies?  Because that’s apparently teaching men? I’m so confused. But this is Lori... 

I stumbled across this guy...and I am in tears.

Dismissive misogynist!     I love it - that describes Lori to perfection!   

2 hours ago, Loveday said:

Apparently, Ken IS going to blog at some point:

Male reader:

He articulates his words well, but that doesn't mean he's actually SAYING anything. :my_dodgy:

Lori:

We have so much to look forward to. :roll:

Double the pleasure, double the fun!   

@ViolaSebastian thank you. Mr. Atheist made my morning. He rakes Lori over the coals and it's delightful. 

"She's honestly just such a bad person that it's hard not to lose your cool a little bit here."

"...I'm really tired of this bullcrap about like, this is what is natural. If you want natural stop taking medication ever and just die."

Black Salve, cyberknife, medication for her non functioning pituitary gland, woo supplements...

Cue her fanboys like Kyle and Thomas calling this YouTuber a "soyboy" or a "manchild".  Can't have a rational thinking fellow standing up for the wimens.   

Basic reasons submitting to a boss is not like submitting to a husband:

- My boss has more degrees, more experience, and is much older than me

- My boss does not ask me to do demeaning or sexually unsavory tasks

- My boss cannot "discipline" me at her will

- My boss only tells me what to do for 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, 9 months a year 

- I am not serving the personal wants of my boss (that she could do herself), but instead working to help others and make a difference in the world 

- My boss is paying me money and I get to decide what I want to do with that money

- I can choose to quit working for my boss if I don't like my job/ her anymore

- My boss and I have very professional conversations. We are not friends. We are polite and collaborative, but not friends

- I chose to work for my boss based on my talents, gifts, skill set, interests, and personal goals 

- My boss reports to her boss, and she to another boss (a board), so there is not a balance of power: everyone is "submitting" to an earthly authority, no one has complete power over everyone else 

So MRAs on Lori's blog, please stop making this idiotic comparison !!!!

D7C3A995-4392-4183-B453-FB28D4B4F201.thumb.jpeg.dc8bfebacf603945d2731fe8bd147693.jpeg

what does teaching women how their husbands are supposed to treat have to do with expectations? Expectations are always going to be there. For a women who’s never been married who has certain expectations could benefit from knowing how a husband should treat her. What if she grew up in an abusive house and that’s what she expected? If a women told her she had value and it wasn’t normal to be abused that would shift her expectations to something positive. 

I don’t understand how it is unhelpful to teach women how they are supposed to be treated. Is it because you didn’t know? No one told you? This is how abuse happens. Sheltered women who are allowed to read your blog are taught they have no voice and that husbands can do whatever they want. They aren’t taught how their husband should be treating them, that would be to easy and make you a kinder person. 

Lori as you know you are once again wrong. Stick to teaching women how to manage their homes. Oh wait you don’t know how to do that either. 

What is this about fixing your husband food he likes? You don’t even cook for him because he doesnt want to eat what you make. 

22 hours ago, Briefly said:

I'm pretty sure the Pearl's book Created To Be His Helpmeet referenced how that was the one time a wife could say no to her husband, because it would turn the man gay.  Nevermind the fact that it was with his FEMALE wife, it would make him become gay.

I haven't read that book but seriously? Did he really say that? Holy hell. I write kinky smut and anal anything is just one of the many things I write about.... and um.... "researched".... and no. Just no. It does not turn men gay. How could it? You're either gay or you're not. How can people not understand this?

7 minutes ago, KDA said:

I haven't read that book but seriously? Did he really say that? Holy hell. I write kinky smut and anal anything is just one of the many things I write about.... and um.... "researched".... and no. Just no. It does not turn men gay. How could it? You're either gay or you're not. How can people not understand this?

Dontcha know that butt stuff, rainbows, and fruity cocktails are all things that can make you gay? ?

18 minutes ago, KDA said:

Actually, I think the book was written by Debi Pearl.  I've come across two copies, one in a thrift store and one for just a couple of dollars at an antique mall booth, I bought both of them and they went straight to the shredder.  I did skim the first one, and that was in there.  I would not have bought the books if it would have benefited them at all, but thrift stores always have a financial need to help people.

2 minutes ago, Briefly said:

Actually, I think the book was written by Debi Pearl.  I've come across two copies, one in a thrift store and one for just a couple of dollars at an antique mall booth, I bought both of them and they went straight to the shredder.  I did skim the first one, and that was in there.  I would not have bought the books if it would have benefited them at all, but thrift stores always have a financial need to help people.

Better in the shredder than in the hands of folks that will take their words to heart.

I would like a response that merely says "bullshit" get through on Lori Alexander's blog. She doesn't want women to know when their men are treating them in a manner contrary to what the bible says. Her contempt for women knows no bounds.

On 3/27/2019 at 5:51 PM, cindyluvs24 said:

i know Ken reads here so I hope he'll be able to shed some light on this:   If you know your wife is not in the mood for sex for whatever reason ( she's tired, she has cramps, doesn't want to miss This Is Us),  what's the big victory in getting her to just lie back and take it?  Why don't you just punch the penguin or whatever you need to do?

I have wondered this for a long time. Why is it fun for Ken, if Lori is just lying there and taking it?

2 hours ago, Hisey said:

I have wondered this for a long time. Why is it fun for Ken, if Lori is just lying there and taking it?

He's used to it. I'm willing to bet it's always been on her terms & she dangles it like a prize. He's probably grateful for any attention & probably thinks he's won. She's a master manipulator & he's enough of a dumb jock to play up even the worst in his own mind. (jmho) besides... From her own words...10 minutes can't leave that much of an impression...

Alyssa posted an unmodest picture (showing cleavage) and said she's studying. I know the courses she takes are non accredited and she shouldn't brag about her *medical* knowledge, but I love how she shows herself as the opposite of her mama's advice for women.

I don't know them, but sometimes I have the feeling that Lori blatantly lies and that she's ok with her daugthers (or DIL) working and not having eleventy kids and dressing *slutty* (Cassi's wedding gown was super sexy!) etc. Some upper middle class people I know are like that, they think rules are for the poor and they can do another way because they are different (better) and other rules apply.

Or maybe Lori is less cold than she shows and needs to keep a relationship with her kids no matter what. So she forgave Alyssa for travelling and dancing and posting pictures barely dressed because at the very end, she prefers having a daugther than losing her.

12 hours ago, Dreadcrumbs said:

ontcha know that butt stuff, rainbows, and fruity cocktails are all things that can make you gay? ?

Don’t forget—. Pink and purple straws too! 

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived