IGNORED

Lori Alexander: 64: Continuing the Sardines into the Next Generation

What happened to following the commandment of not lying? Is lying that you're in the mood, lying that you've reached orgasm, lying that you're not in pain, lying that you're turned on okay just to "serve" your husband sexually? Or do they not lie about it and the husbands just don't care? It's really sickening to think about. 

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last night was a Blue Apron meal of Nashville Hot Chicken and mashed sweet potatoes.  Cooking for one is sometimes a challenge, but having everything come out of the box helps me cook things I wouldn't ordinarily make for dinner.

My comments of the day from yesterday..."I have lost many friends for being whole heartedly for Christ." No, you lost friends because you are a leech who got pregnant every time your husband was bonded out of jail.  

Then we get Severine "Be fruitful and multiply."  

And lastly, Kyle "My grandmother was one of 19."  You'd better get started on that tribe if you're going to be Godly like your great grandmother.  How many of those lived to adulthood?  

Lori's premarital sex diatribe and past generations -- my grandmother (father's mother) had two illegitmate children by two different men in 1910 and 1911.  My mom was a 7 month baby (born in 1939).  Yes, they did have premarital sex in the good old days. 

God, these people are stupid!

Lori's teaching a man again.  Why isn't she repenting of that evil Jezebel spirit?  According to her the Bible is very clear about this.  

teachingmen.jpg

4 hours ago, Free Jana Duggar said:

So does anyone out there think one of Lori's DILs is on birth control?  She sure is beating a dead horse about contraceptives lately. Doesn't one of them have 4? That seems like plenty.

If Lori knows about her kids' birth control (or lack of it)  she found out one of two ways: She asked and her kids were dumb enough to tell her or she snooped in their homes and found it while she was "babysitting." 

Or, most likely, all of the above. 

1 hour ago, delphinium65 said:

Lori's teaching a man again.  Why isn't she repenting of that evil Jezebel spirit?  According to her the Bible is very clear about this.  

teachingmen.jpg

Dear Lori, the laws the Bible give, the Ten Commandments and the laws of the land, don’t apply to us. Aside from the Ten Commandments non of the other laws are god given they are man made. If they were god given Jesus wouldn’t have abolished them. 

Jesus was asked: "Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?" Jesus replied: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments," (Matt 22:36-40, Amp).

The Ode to Duty Sex post once again reflects exactly what @Lgirlrocks said above.  Lori simply does not understand Love.  And since God is Love, as is Jesus, what are we to conclude but that Lori does not understand the gospel or New Testament at all.  The law (that is obedience and duty as reasons) was superceded by Christ's love.  Just as the God's love motivates us to Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness, Faithfulness, Gentleness and Self-Control, so also it is our love of our husbands that ,

It is my love and affection for my husband that makes sex so intimate and special.

I am firmly convinced that Lori only knows duty/obedience because she does not know Love.

3 hours ago, kmachete14 said:

What happened to following the commandment of not lying? Is lying that you're in the mood, lying that you've reached orgasm, lying that you're not in pain, lying that you're turned on okay just to "serve" your husband sexually? Or do they not lie about it and the husbands just don't care? It's really sickening to think about. 

Ken sort of answered this question at some point. I'm paraphrasing here but he said something to the effect of, "I don't measure her satisfaction by her pleasure during sex but by the warmth of the affection that she returns to me."

Does anyone else remember this? 

In the past, Lori has also indicated that you can somehow program yourself to enjoy sex for his sake even when you don't want to. 

9 minutes ago, SuperNova said:

Ken sort of answered this question at some point. I'm paraphrasing here but he said something to the effect of, "I don't measure her satisfaction by her pleasure during sex but by the warmth of the affection that she returns to me."

Does anyone else remember this? 

In the past, Lori has also indicated that you can somehow program yourself to enjoy sex for his sake even when you don't want to.

She touches on this in her old blog. Just make up your mind to enjoy it. That's all: http://lorialexander.blogspot.com/2013/09/can-sex-simply-become-chore.html

Ken in the comments on that post: Men certainly care about a wife's enjoyment with sex and want her to love it as much as he does! Unfortunately, a large disproportion of women will never love sex like a man does, nor be in the mood many times a week like most men. 

Godly men are very understanding with their wives and know that the male libido and female libido are often on different planes, so we sensitively try to meet our minimum perceived needs while often wishing for more. 

To Lori's point, if a wife is not enjoying sex as much as her man, this should not be an excuse to not meet his physical and emotional needs by taking 10-15 minutes on a regular basis to make love. Would he prefer that you were thrilled about the moments you were not completely in the mood... yes! But he will greatly appreciate your seeming sacrifice on his behalf if you meet his needs with joy. Often you may come too enjoy the warmth and intimacy of the moment. 

Most godly men will not keep asking or pursuing by will patiently wait for his wife to get in the mood, so this is what makes Lori's wisdom so apropos. Know that your man will cherish you for your extra efforts on his behalf and decide to meet his needs, not just yours when you are in the mood. That's just what the apostle Paul advises, and he does not speak of enjoying or not enjoying it... just do it as an act of meeting each other's needs, whatever they may be.

1 minute ago, SongRed7 said:

...just do it as an act of meeting each other's needs, whatever they may be.

Am I reading too much into that, or could that be taken to mean that a spouse (the wife in LoriLand) has to do whatever her husband wants, even if it's 'kinky' or makes her uncomfortable?

Just for the record I have no problem with kinky, as long as the participants want to do whatever, but I could see this being used by Lori's MRA crowd to force a wife into things she doesn't want to do.  

5 hours ago, EowynW said:

I really appreciate reading the stories of those who were spanked who aren't carrying the tradition on. Mr. & I weren't just spanked for serious or dangerous issues, like running into the street, playing with light socket, etc. He was spanked for stuff like not making up the bed well enough or quick enough, I was spanked often for just being me, a very questioning, unsubmissive and bold girl who would get in trouble by questioning the status quo. That shit stops with us, and if we ever have a kid we will not being passing those chains down. 

I'm glad to read about people like you.  My parents spanked all of us; they tried to only do it for "deliberate disobedience" but there definitely were times it was out of frustration or that they didn't know what else to do. When the spanking law came out in 2004, well, that was never discussed between us; I was in my 30s and married, and found it to be reasonable for IF we were to have kids. And we didn't have kids, so I'll never know how that would've been. Late-hubby didn't specifically remember HIS spankings but he remembered his brother's and I guess learned what not to do.

Again, isn't it interesting that most of the spanking discussion happens in the Lori threads?

My Mom is a big believer in this mindset and tried to instill it in all of her daughters. But I just never could understand this. Still don't. 

IMG_9822.PNG

Am I reading too much into that, or could that be taken to mean that a spouse (the wife in LoriLand) has to do whatever her husband wants, even if it's 'kinky' or makes her uncomfortable?

Lori herself advised her followers to avoid anal sex, even if their husbands want it!  Apparently her father (an infectious disease doctor) warned her against it.

So apparently if the act is not Lori approved it's ok to say no.

3 minutes ago, kpmom said:

Lori herself advised her followers to avoid anal sex, even if their husbands want it!  Apparently her father (an infectious disease doctor) warned her against it.

Thanks, I had temporarily forgotten about that!  

Now that raises other questions.  What acts are on Lori's approved list?  I'd like to see someone who hasn't been banned (yet) question her explicitly, in extreme detail, about what exactly is or is not acceptable.  Is *A* okay?  How about *B*?  Should a wife say no if her husband wants to do *C*?  Surely *D* is out of the question?  

Severine the white supremacist has become a regular commentator on Loris page now. While she reigns it in for the most part, she has a second Facebook account under the name 'Sev V___ S____' (it's public so presume its okay for me to say), and hoooooly shiiit she and her friends are a scary crowd with some sick beliefs. 

*warning* there's offensive language here. Quentin is her husband. 

Spoiler

Screenshot_20190327-194038__01.thumb.jpg.74a7e58db81cb7741246a355bca55f57.jpg.45956c656c9e949c326a37d810b4e3be.jpg

@EowynW

I have friends that do this - and the thing that has always struck me about it is how fake they come across when they do so.  Everyone in my circle knows that "I have to ask my DH" is not only code for "no" but also the likelihood that the event will be gossiped about.   I've never had a friend be upset when I just politely responded "no" as an RSVP to an invitation.  According to etiquette, reasons why aren't necessary.

@delphinium65

I'm surprised people haven't been asking about polygamy, as it's in the Bible, and the only admonition specifically against it is with regard to church elders. . . 

1 hour ago, kpmom said:

pparently her father (an infectious disease doctor) warned her against it.

Actually her dad was actually a pathologist...so he just worked in a lab/oversaw testing/pathology samples, etc.. 

3 minutes ago, SongRed7 said:

Actually her dad was actually a pathologist...so he just worked in a lab/oversaw testing/pathology samples, etc.. 

And Lori lies and twists all words, including the Lord's, to suit Lori's agenda.  

Example - there is no way every single female doctor she ever met confessed they hated that they were a doctor and wanted to be a SAHM.     I'm a writer - there is literary license and flat out lying.  Most of us know the difference.  

Thanks, I had temporarily forgotten about that!  

Now that raises other questions.  What acts are on Lori's approved list?  I'd like to see someone who hasn't been banned (yet) question her explicitly, in extreme detail, about what exactly is or is not acceptable.  Is *A* okay?  How about *B*?  Should a wife say no if her husband wants to do *C*?  Surely *D* is out of the question?  

I'll do it with my other account, but I'll have to tread carefully to not go too far so that she deletes the comment.  I need to work on making it sound like a sincere question.

15 minutes ago, wallysmommy said:

I'll do it with my other account, but I'll have to tread carefully to not go too far so that she deletes the comment.  I need to work on making it sound like a sincere question.

I would try it myself, but I've already been banned, including a sock account.  That, and I'm not very good at finding that fine line between borderline acceptable and 'Omigod, did you just say THAT??!'  :pb_lol:    

On 3/26/2019 at 4:10 PM, klein_roeschen said:

Spanking, hitting and beating are the same for me.

Not to me. I still didn't do it though.

5 hours ago, kpmom said:

I'm pretty sure the Pearl's book Created To Be His Helpmeet referenced how that was the one time a wife could say no to her husband, because it would turn the man gay.  Nevermind the fact that it was with his FEMALE wife, it would make him become gay.

6 hours ago, AuntKrazy said:

And since God is Love, as is Jesus, what are we to conclude but that Lori does not understand the gospel or New Testament at all. 

All Lori Alexander understands are "commands". She does nothing out of love.

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived