IGNORED

Lori Alexander: 64: Continuing the Sardines into the Next Generation

59 minutes ago, Loveday said:

Why on earth is she making all these videos in her BEDROOM?  Is that modest, Lori? I think not! :naughty:

She’s just hanging there being joyfully available for when Ken has a spare 10 minutes.....

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lori:

ARE YOU RAISING YOUR DAUGHTERS TO WANT A SUCCESSFUL CAREER OR MARRIAGE?

I am raising my daughter to decide for herself.  I am raising my daughter to trust her own ability to make good choices.  I am raising my daughter not to elevate my opinions/thoughts/values above her own.  I am raising my daughter not to give a rat's pajamas what some dumb old bat on the internet thinks.  I am also raising her without the childish notion that every single thing is either / or.  Sometimes, it CAN be both.  That's how I am raising my daughter.

Yes, the videos are all in her nice, neat bedroom. Not in a tent. LOL. I giggle like she did. Well, she also wears the same thing for every video so I guess that's one way she can show she practices SOME things she preaches. If we caught her wearing different things we could say maybe she DOES go clothes shopping more often. Did she ever say that buying new clothes was one of her "cut expenses" ideas? She's mentioned going without electricity, phone, running water, and "living in a tent". But what does a SAHM do all day with her kids in a tent? Especially in the winter, when you can't wash your clothes in the closest body of water you can find because it's ice. Oh yeah, she doesn't live where it's "winter", but aren't there earthquakes and hurricanes to knock down the tent easily?

Lori's delete finger is up and going for the day.  Gotta delete scripture before any of her readers see it and start thinking for themselves.  Too bad for Lori, my screen grab finger is faster. ?

bible.PNG.886cd27ed023d66d90b6c0cc65e708ca.PNG

Oh Lori. You can raise your daughters one way but that doesn’t mean they will follow. My mom didn’t want me to get more than an associate degree because of the cost. I made a choice to get a bachelors and it had helped me. I may not be where I want to at the moment but I’m working on it. 

I was raised in a Jewish Christian home with two loving parents. My dads love for people and Christ shown so bright. I never believed. I always questioned. As an adult I came to terms that I don’t believe in god. I will always be Jewish though. 

Marriage and kids are a wonderful thing if that’s what you want. God gave us free will for a reason. I think it’s more important to raise a nice, kind, and giving of themselves person then a stay at home wife or a career driven, without college, husband. True Christians are to live like Christ. Give your possessions to the poor and follow him. Jesus never said anything about stay at home wives/mothers. He never said anything about husbands working so wives don’t have to. 

11 hours ago, Carol said:

Lori has, what some plastic surgeons refer to as, "asshole mouth".

Well isn't that perfectly fitting. Given the amount of shit that she talks.

I hate to rag on someone's appearance, but Lori has such an ugly, spiteful, evil spirit that I think it shows through on her physical appearance. My mom is 61 and she looks easily 30 years younger than Lori.

3 hours ago, BullyJBG said:

Well, she also wears the same thing for every video so I guess that's one way she can show she practices SOME things she preaches. I

Actually I think she has a closet full of clothes -- and I doubt she bought them at Goodwill or Kmart.  If you quickly click the last 10 or so videos, she has a different top on in each of them and doesn't repeat an outfit once. They are very similar in style (pullover floral tops or button down blouses) so I can see how one might think it was the same one.  Not sure if Lori has ever stated what her favorite color is, but she does seem to have a lot of green colored/green floral type blouses... that look similar but are in fact different.  Much like her $78 denim skirt, I believe she talks frugality, but in practice is something totally different. 

How on earth could Lori raise someone to have a successful marriage?  I mean - I can't be the only one who thinks her marriage is anything BUT successful.

1 minute ago, AuntKrazy said:

How on earth could Lori raise someone to have a successful marriage?  I mean - I can't be the only one who thinks her marriage is anything BUT successful.

I think her only measure is "stayed married to each other"  everything else in between being optional.

On 4/17/2019 at 8:06 AM, Loveday said:

Lori's pain fetish is showing again. What a horrible person she truly is.

Yes, Lori Alexander is kinky, I wish she would just own it, Ken too. No loving person would proceed with intercourse knowing it is causing pain to their partner. Complete bullshit.

21 hours ago, SuperNova said:

That video. Lori always sounds like a toddler when she talks and it drives me nuts. It's like listening to a small child with wrinkles and crispy hair tell a long drawn out story with no point. 

"Hi! (heehee) Someone on instagram asked if I would make a video about how we...we married off our children. (heeheehee)"

You don't marry off your children, damn her.

Ken seems like a reasonably intelligent guy and he is clearly able to run a successful business. I wonder how he feels being married to someone who is so much less intelligent? Is he embarrassed when they go out with business associates? I mean, I know he agrees with many of her beliefs, but the stupid, black/white way she presents them must be so cringeworthy when they are out together. 

Below it the link to the article in the comment. Lori won’t read it and if she does she won’t care. She will just say she is right and they are wrong. She has stated many times what she believes is her opinion. We aren’t supposed to live our lives how Lori wants but how the Bible wants us to right?

7F4DD6BB-00EB-4BB1-95F4-A1B98ACFC6B4.thumb.jpeg.570b64ec62d4f09d732869d4a6660617.jpeg

https://mtbethel.org/response-to-the-transformed-wife-god-did-not-say-that/

1 hour ago, Hisey said:

Is he embarrassed when they go out with business associates?

My guess is she has never gone out on a business dinner with him.  I don't think she likes to leave the house much these days. 

6 hours ago, Koala said:

I am raising my daughter to decide for herself.

Where is the verse in the Bible that says she should decide for herself? (lol)

4 hours ago, Blessings of the Corn said:

I hate to rag on someone's appearance, but Lori has such an ugly, spiteful, evil spirit that I think it shows through on her physical appearance. My mom is 61 and she looks easily 30 years younger than Lori.

I think hate ages some people prematurely. My friend's step-MIL was a lot like Lori except she didn't hate working women. She hated gays, non-Christians, and several others groups of people. She was 59 when she was passed away and she already looked a decade older. 

This may sound bitchy of me, but I wonder if Lori ever gets envious of women who around her age, but don't have amount of wrinkles that she has. 

4 hours ago, Hisey said:

Ken seems like a reasonably intelligent guy and he is clearly able to run a successful business. I wonder how he feels being married to someone who is so much less intelligent? Is he embarrassed when they go out with business associates? I mean, I know he agrees with many of her beliefs, but the stupid, black/white way she presents them must be so cringeworthy when they are out together. 

I wonder if Ken bans Lori from being around his business associates because she could say things that could easily piss them off. Years ago, there was a blogger whose husband worked at a family business and after Obama's relection, the blogger said something on twitter that her husband's business would probably have to lay people off because of Obamacare and that the employees who voted for Obama would regret if they got laid off. That blogger already had caused conflicts at her husband's office and her father-in-law was the main owner. The father-in-law or the husband had previously banned the blogger from the office because she had somehow pissed off employees. 

I could see Ken keeping Lori away from his clients who are close by and it seems that she never goes with him on business trips to see clients out of state. 

4 hours ago, Hisey said:

If that was true, he would never have allowed her to blog with her real name, talk about their own (lousy) sexual life etc. They are both the same and he's proud of her messages. 

Lori is getting worse (that's why people speculate if she's mentally ill or something) and seems to be living isolated, but she had a life more normal in the past. Maybe at this point Ken is becoming worried, but he has encouraged her to blog and publicy shares her point of view.

1 hour ago, Melissa1977 said:

If that was true, he would never have allowed her to blog with her real name, talk about their own (lousy) sexual life etc. They are both the same and he's proud of her messages. 

I don't think Ken realizes he has a lousy sexual life. I think he thinks that ten minutes and lube is normal. Or maybe it's what he prefers. I don't think those two understand about intimacy.

We know Lori doesn’t know about intimacy. Intimacy isn’t exclusive to sex. Intimacy is holding hands to feel connected. It’s hugs when your scared. Forehead kisses when your sad. It’s moments when you feel close to a person. She doesn’t even understand love and what marriage is truly about. I think Lori loves being at home and claiming Bible because it gives her structure and a purpose. Her purpose, or any women’s, can’t be working outside of the home because she didn’t like it. She is able to use one verse to justify it.

10 hours ago, BullyJBG said:

Yes, the videos are all in her nice, neat bedroom.

Yes, and I firmly believe it is her bedroom, not hers and Ken's.

Lori has said she goes to bed much earlier than Ken.  We know she wakes up in the middle of the night to film secret. sad, incoherent "you tubes."  I can't imagine Lori putting up with Ken waking her up when he comes to bed, nor can I imagine Ken being happy at Lori waking him up when going to film her nocturnal natterings.

That room in no way looks as if 2 people sleep in it, the 2nd being a man. It looks like Lori's monastic, uber minimalist personal bedroom. 

Based on absolutely nothing but a feeling, I don't think they've shared a room in years. Remember Lori was so so so sick for 25 years. My feeling is they began sleeping apart then.

I'm incredibly thankful that my parents told me I could do whatever I wanted as a career. The freedom and encouragement they gave me lead me to have wonderful, life changing experiences. I'm a far better more caring person from having gone to college. My questioning my faith and such has little to do with going to college. It's more from having a thinking, questioning brain.  I'm a seminary graduate for heaven sakes and my undergrad was at a conservative Baptist college. I was introduced to feminism through Pinterest, a platform used widely by homemakers. So there's that. 

49 minutes ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

Yes, and I firmly believe it is her bedroom, not hers and Ken's.

Lori has said she goes to bed much earlier than Ken.  We know she wakes up in the middle of the night to film secret. sad, incoherent "you tubes."  I can't imagine Lori putting up with Ken waking her up when he comes to bed, nor can I imagine Ken being happy at Lori waking him up when going to film her nocturnal natterings.

That room in no way looks as if 2 people sleep in it, the 2nd being a man. It looks like Lori's monastic, uber minimalist personal bedroom. 

Based on absolutely nothing but a feeling, I don't think they've shared a room in years. Remember Lori was so so so sick for 25 years. My feeling is they began sleeping apart then.

As far back as 7 years ago Lori was talking about all the various circumstances under which she sleeps apart from Ken.

http://lorialexander.blogspot.com/2012/06/separate-bedrooms.html

More recently she mentioned that going in to "cuddle" with Ken every morning is part of how she "pleases him" (god, I gagged typing that out).  It was very clear that he has his own room and she has hers.

She has also slipped up and referred to "her room" several times.  There's no way those two still sleep together.  I think they just barely tolerate each other.  

@Koala, Lori's attitude certainly has hardened in the last 7 years. (As other people have pointed out before.) From the blog post you linked to:

I would love to hear your thoughts on this topic. I don't believe it is a sin issue at all. The Bible clearly spells out sin and this isn't one of them.  We are free in Christ. This means we don't have to make up a bunch of rules to live by that aren't in the Bible. Hallelujah!

Just like her face, her attitude has shriveled up.

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived