IGNORED

Branch Trumpvidians 3: Too Many Deplorables

GreyhoundFan

23 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

“Instead of writing [that check] to the house of God as I’m instructed to, then what I’m saying spiritually is, ‘FPL, I have now established a spiritual law that put you first,’” White explained to her flock. “So, FPL, save my family, FPL, deliver my drug addicted son. FPL, kill this cancer that doctors say is in my body.”

Wow. She's saying she has the power to cure addiction and cancer. Why is she only a "spiritual advisor"? She should be the Secretary of (insert the name of any Cabinet office which she is wholly unqualified for, because true qualifications don't matter to Trump).

• Upvote 5

48 minutes ago, JMarie said:

Wow. She's saying she has the power to cure addiction and cancer. Why is she only a "spiritual advisor"? She should be the Secretary of (insert the name of any Cabinet office which she is wholly unqualified for, because true qualifications don't matter to Trump).

Shhhhh! For Rufus' sake, don't give them any ideas!

• Upvote 6

I like Anderson literally calling BS on new Branch Trumpvidian Blago: "Rod Blagojevich called himself a ‘political prisoner.’ Anderson Cooper wasn’t having it."

Spoiler

On his third full day of freedom after serving eight years in prison for corruption, an unrepentant Rod R. Blagojevich appeared on CNN to argue that he never should have been charged in the first place.

He was a “political prisoner,” he said, not too different from Nelson Mandela. “Corrupt” prosecutors had abused their powers. His crimes weren’t crimes at all, they were just “routine practices.” Host Anderson Cooper grew increasingly agitated as the disgraced former Illinois governor’s continued to paint himself as the victim. And at the end of an acrimonious 12-minute interview Friday night, his frustration boiled over.

“You got out. You do have an obligation to at least admit what you did wrong,” Cooper told Blagojevich. “And you refused to do that, and you’re creating a whole new alternate universe of facts."

“And that may be big in politics today,” he said, “but it’s still, frankly, just b---s---.”

“It’s not b---s---, I lived it myself,” Blagojevic protested. “It’s not b---s--- at all.”

Fiery exchanges and over-the-top rhetoric have become staples of cable news debates in an era of intense political polarization and in an administration defined in part by its overt hostility to the news media. But rarely does a host of Cooper’s stature use such blunt language to criticize a guest. And interviewees seldom respond in kind.

Throughout the heated exchange, Blagojevich, whose 14-year sentence was commuted by President Trump on Tuesday, seemed to follow a formula that Trump himself has perfected as a businessman and a politician: Attack, counterattack and never apologize.

The former Democratic governor, who now calls himself a “Trumpocrat,” was convicted on corruption charges for trying in 2008 to sell President-elect Barack Obama’s vacated Senate seat and for shaking down a children’s hospital for campaign contributions. His refusal to express regret for those crimes, and his repeated insistence that he was persecuted for doing his job, rankled Cooper.

“Since you’ve been out, and the statements you’ve made, you’ve shown no remorse for the crimes you were convicted by a jury of, and you’re portraying yourself as a victim of persecution by prosecutors,” Cooper said at the beginning of the interview. “Just about everyone who has actually looked at the evidence against has said that is just false.”

“Well I don’t think they’ve looked carefully, as I am a political prisoner,” Blagojevich said. “I was put in prison for practicing politics.”

Cooper was taken aback by claim.

“Nelson Mandela was a political prisoner,” Cooper said of the South African anti-apartheid leader who spent nearly three decades in prison. “Political prisoners have no due process and are unjustly jailed. You had a jury convict you. You had appeals courts look at your sentencing, and you even appealed to the Supreme Court twice and they refused to hear you. So you are hardly a political prisoner.”

Blagojevich pushed back, saying Mandela “would say what I’m saying today.”

Cooper, who has reported from South Africa, called the assertion “offensive” and “just nuts.”

From there, Blagojevich attacked the prosecutors in his case, baselessly claiming that they duped jurors into convicting him. He likened the investigation to a “dirty cop planting a murder weapon to frame an innocent man.”

Blagojevich was convicted after being caught on FBI wiretaps discussing how he wanted to sell Obama’s vacated Senate seat. It was a “valuable thing,” and “you don’t just give it away for nothing,” he said in the recordings.

The conversation with Cooper also turned to Blagojevich’s pledge to advocate for criminal justice reform now that he’s out of prison. Cooper pointed out, as others have, that Blagojevich let clemency petitions languish while he was governor, taking action on less than 25 percent of the requests that crossed his desk. His successor inherited a backlog of roughly 3,000 petitions.

“It’s a little ironic, and, frankly, a little sad and pathetic and hypocritical,” Cooper said. “You ignored a whole hell of a lot of people who were hoping you would give them clemency when you actually mattered.”

“That’s among my biggest regrets,” Blagojevich said in a brief moment of contrition. Then he turned the focus back on himself: “I didn’t know how corrupt the criminal justice system was until they did it to me.”

As recently as a few years ago, Cooper might have gotten in trouble for calling “b---s---” on a person he was interviewing. In 2015, his fellow anchor Don Lemon apologized on-air just for quoting someone who had used the vulgar expression.

But there was nothing of the sort after Cooper’s exchange with Blagojevich went viral Friday night. A post from his Twitter account read: “Things got a little heated.”

• Upvote 6

Paula White has had a shit-ton of plastic surgery.  I remember back in the day when she was first getting started - she did NOT look like that.

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, danvillebelle said:

Paula White has had a shit-ton of plastic surgery.  I remember back in the day when she was first getting started - she did NOT look like that.

But these are the people who believe we are made in God's image and shouldn't change what he created (obviously only as it relates to trans people, not at all Botox!)

• Upvote 4

It does my heart good to see anyone clap back at D'Souza:

• Upvote 4

I think that Diamond + Silk + Twitler together have fewer than 3 functioning brain cells:

• Upvote 5

6 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I think that Diamond + Silk + Twitler together have fewer than 3 functioning brain cells:

Why haven't this fearsome twosome been offered a Cabinet position? They're not qualified for anything, but neither are so many current officeholders.

• Upvote 5

https://www.msn.com/en-us/music/celebrity/garth-brooks-wears-sanders-shirt-at-michigan-show-gets-attacked-online/ar-BB10vmqb?ocid=spartanntp

Country music legend Garth Brooks posted a picture of himself in a "Sanders" jersey after his packed show Saturday night in Detroit, which created a bit of misguided outrage and confusion online.

Brooks wore the No. 20 jersey of former Detroit Lions running back Barry Sanders – a football legend in the city and NFL Hall of Famer – which caused some of his Instagram followers to mistakenly attack him for being a Bernie Sanders supporter.

Country music legend Garth Brooks posted a picture of himself in a "Sanders" jersey after his packed show Saturday night in Detroit, which created a bit of misguided outrage and confusion online.

Brooks wore the No. 20 jersey of former Detroit Lions running back Barry Sanders – a football legend in the city and NFL Hall of Famer – which caused some of his Instagram followers to mistakenly attack him for being a Bernie Sanders supporter.

"Barry Sanders Good grief," one user responded. "Can’t you just do what you get paid to do ???? Why why why does it have to involve politics !!! So sad. We don’t pay good money for anything other than to watch you perform. ?Thought you were different."

"Lost some respect w that jersey," another wrote.

"If this is for Bernie Sanders, I'm done with you," another user said. "I thought you were a true American that loves Our Country?"

It's not clear if they had political blinders on or simply weren't big fans of football, but some of his other Instagram followers were tasked with correcting the misguided attacks.

"I’m going out on a limb here... he’s a football fan and it’s a Barry Sanders jersey. CRAZY I know," one user wrote.

The Blaze reported that the NFL legend was honored during the concert.

"Oh Lord help me. Barry Sanders! Barry Sanders! Detroit Lions! Football Jersey! Google! Use it!," one Twitter user posted.

Some of Sanders' supporters also chimed in to support Brooks after seeing the photo

"Love the Sanders jersey! Feel the Bern!," one person on Twitter said.

"Welp. Looks like @garthbrooks just became my favorite country singer! #FeelTheBern2020," another user wrote.

(pic of the offending jersey in the article)

• Upvote 4

But I betcha dollars to donuts that if he had posted a picture of himself wearing a MAGA hat or T-shirt, that would have been A-OK

• Upvote 4

21 hours ago, JMarie said:

Why haven't this fearsome twosome been offered a Cabinet position? They're not qualified for anything, but neither are so many current officeholders.

You may not have noticed, but.. they're black.

Nuff said.

• Upvote 4

And here’s a BT who named his roofing company after Fuck Face. 

After he was elected, Trump’s name evolved into a buzzword, beloved by many, hated by others.

That got Joe Wade, a Trump supporter from Coopersburg, Bucks County, to thinking as he tried to come up with a name for his new roofing company in 2018.

Wade, who grew up in Rockledge and went to Abington High School, has been a roofer since 1996. Prior to taking the president’s name, he spent a few thousand dollars a week advertising online. Now, thanks to all the attention the company’s Facebook page has gotten, he said he doesn’t have to.

Taking on Trump’s name has brought criticism. One woman posted a mock-up of Trump getting a colonoscopy. A former classmate wanted to fight him at 17th and Shunk Streets in South Philly, but Wade declined.

I hope Donald Dumbfuck sues him. That would be so delicious if his hero takes legal action against him. 

Secondly I’d thank this guy for making it so easy to tell which roofing company not to use. 

On 2/28/2020 at 8:36 AM, GreyhoundFan said:

Three functional brain cells?  I think that’s too high an estimate. 

• Upvote 4

Gee thanks for sharing Brit

Fox News anchor Brit Hume appears to have started his Super Tuesday by viewing election odds, getting an update on the coronavirus and checking out kinky S&M costumes.

Shortly after 5:30 a.m., Hume tweeted what appeared to be a screenshot from his computer showing a graphic that predicts Fox News supporter Donald J. Trump would beat Democrats Joe Biden or Bernie Sanders in the general election.

In the background of Hume’s tweet appeared to be several open tabs indicating the 76-year-old conservative host had also began his day doing online banking, researching the COVID-19 virus and looking for “Sexy Vixen Vinyl.”

The twitters are having lots of fun with this. 

Edited by 47of74
  • Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

Completely cray-cray. :crazy:

• Upvote 1
  • WTF 2

4 hours ago, fraurosena said:

Completely cray-cray. :crazy:

I guess they wouldn't be happy with who's left in the Democrat pool: an old Catholic guy and an old Jewish guy.

• Upvote 5

On 3/3/2020 at 8:52 PM, 47of74 said:

Gee thanks for sharing Brit

The twitters are having lots of fun with this. 

The image I got in my head for "Sexy Vixen Vinyl" was a woman licking a huge stack of old records. I'm not going to take a look, but I bet that there's a video somewhere on the internet of someone doing that. :laughing-rolling:

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 3

So now death threats are completely normal for trumplican politicians.

• Upvote 1
  • Disgust 6
  • WTF 2

54 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

The image I got in my head for "Sexy Vixen Vinyl" was a woman licking a huge stack of old records. I'm not going to take a look, but I bet that there's a video somewhere on the internet of someone doing that. :laughing-rolling:

Rule 34.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

Hey. Question. How do you all think BTs would act if their hero got sick from corona virus?  Especially if they believe what duck face told them about the virus?  

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, 47of74 said:

Hey. Question. How do you all think BTs would act if their hero got sick from corona virus?  Especially if they believe what duck face told them about the virus?  

You may find out the answer to your question sooner than you think. The chances of Trump getting the virus have risen exponentially. If you wander over to the Corona thread, you will find that Pence and McConnell were potentially exposed to the virus... and are not being quarantined. 

• Upvote 5

13 hours ago, 47of74 said:

Their response will include mentions of colloidal silver and Hillary Clinton being the Antichrist.

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 3

• GreyhoundFan locked, unlocked and locked this topic