IGNORED

House of Representatives: Democrats in da house!

fraurosena

You know she must be doing something right when the GOP hates her that much. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 5

What makes me happy is they're so busy dogging her they're not even bothering with the presidential candidates.

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

image.png.b644585ad995740644f442a561f08f82.png

AOC at least reads books instead of burning them

And Speaker Pelosi has moved Pence down to utility basement B

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., has reclaimed office space her predecessor, Speaker Paul Ryan, R-Wis., awarded to Vice President Pence.

Republicans gave Pence, a former House member, a first-floor bonus office in the U.S. Capitol shortly after President Trump was inaugurated in 2017.

The vice president rarely used the space, but it was a symbolic gesture of the warm relationship Pence enjoyed with Ryan and the House GOP. The vice president serves as the president of the U.S. Senate and historically has been provided an office on the Senate side of the Capitol, which is where Pence more regularly holds court when he visits Congress.

• Upvote 7

Oh, I would love it if she could find a way to give it to an LGBT person. That would send a crying Pence into mother's arms. Barring that, a woman should get the space.

• I Agree 2

I love Ted Lieu:

• Upvote 6

Damn this is amazing 

I don't know who she is but she absolutely rocks this

• Upvote 8

It's incomprehensible to me that one.single.senator can stop a bill that was almost unanimously voted through in the House. How is that even possible? 

• I Agree 6

Cummings asks for more documents, including information about Jared, Ivanka, Bannon, Farland etc.  using private email or Whatsapp for White House business.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/03/21/elijah-cummings-jared-kushner-encrypted-app-1230978

Cummings, who now leads the Oversight Committee, says in a new letter to White House Counsel Pat Cipollone that Lowell confirmed to the two lawmakers that Kushner “continues to use” WhatsApp to conduct White House business. Cummings also indicated that Lowell told them he was unsure whether Kushner had ever used WhatsApp to transmit classified information.

"That's above my pay grade," Lowell told the lawmakers, per Cummings' letter.

Anything that isn't "no" sounds like a "yes". JMO.

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I can't even. Keep 'm barefoot, pregnant, sick and stupid, so we can keep on getting rich. 

• Upvote 2
  • WTF 3

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic