IGNORED

Lori Alexander 60: Queen of Woo

I do believe Loti is trying to go viral again which is not surprising since her comments are way down. For the dude in the comment section...marital rape isn't an oxymoron because as you admit it still happens. We aren't qualifying it based on you're perceived view of how bad the marriage is because it doesn't matter. If it happens it happens. 

She also posted a little blurb about doing things cheerfully in the home. So if I cheerfully clean my house today as a feminist what am I inspiring? 

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Lgirlrocks said:

Fuck you buddy! Seriously marital rape happens all of the time. Making a women feel like she has no choice but to have sex is a form of rape imo. And not depriving of sex is a two way street. For months the bf and I hardly had sex. I wanted to but he was never in the mood. If I had forced him it would have been rape. I waited it out, telling him I loved him and would be ready when he was. If you truly love a person you will wait.

898FD0CF-4634-4A48-BEE3-17036EC8366C.png

Hide contents

836FF9D1-BC3E-4849-9E73-2791332FC04E.thumb.jpeg.2630033ed0b06031346468f4636f0603.jpeg

Given all of the men on her page, Ken should have an active presence. She might say she only teaches women but she sure engages and entertains a lot of men. 

And engaging in sex when one really doesn’t want to is, at a minimum, coercion. It’s one thing to make an effort to get in the mood and quite another to just let it happen out of some sense of duty (and I would say that’s true for male or female). 

48 minutes ago, Petronella said:

My problem is that using "well-meaning" to mean "well-meaning but clueless" uses the wrong end of the phrase. The problem is not meaning well; the problem is being thoughtless.

I'm really not comfortable with making fun of someone for being a women, or being white, or having a certain number in the bank. If the problem is people who are blinded by their privilege, then that should be what is called out. Rolling your eyes and saying knowingly to your colleague, "Oh, a *woman*" or "Ugh, another white volunteer" is pretty gross (unless perhaps it's a race-based organization?). If the femaleness or whiteness isn't the problem, if well-meaningness isn't the problem, maybe another phrase would serve better.

I don’t disagree with you at all. 

1 minute ago, Sarah92 said:

I do believe Loti is trying to go viral again which is not surprising since her comments are way down. For the dude in the comment section...marital rape isn't an oxymoron because as you admit it still happens. We aren't qualifying it based on you're perceived view of how bad the marriage is because it doesn't matter. If it happens it happens. 

She also posted a little blurb about doing things cheerfully in the home. So if I cheerfully clean my house today as a feminist what am I inspiring? 

I agree. 

And how do I know if I’m cheerfully cleaning my home? Do I need to wear a colorful dress and apron and whistle/sing while I go about my tasks? 

14 minutes ago, Frog99 said:

And how do I know if I’m cheerfully cleaning my home? Do I need to wear a colorful dress and apron and whistle/sing while I go about my tasks? 

I have never in my life cheerfully cleaned anything. Cleaning is bullshirt and I hate doing it. I get it done ... mostly. Isn't that good enough?

45 minutes ago, Frog99 said:

Stain or no stain, I’ve known people that would find the mere provision of a coat for their child to be offensive.

I think sending a child to school in twenty degree weather without a coat is neglect.  The parent in likely has issues beyond not dressing their child properly. There are people with all kinds of needs who refuse help, such as the homeless who choose to stay outdoors when offered shelter (read the sad WSJ story about Nakeesha Williams for an example). If this was the only coat the child would have, and it was needed at that actual moment, (I didn't presume these things), of course it seems ridiculous to refuse it.  I still wouldn't have been offended by the parent's refusal. I would have been very concerned for that child. I hope the teacher called CPS. I can see Nic Nog doing something like this, her kids don't need no stinkin' coat, they like the cold!

""The Transformed Wife" is the boldest, most revolutionary Facebook page in the western world"

-Lori, today on Insta. Her self made memes are shit.

Lori's latest witterings bought a memory to mind:

As I've said on here before, my ex is a musician. Now I'm sure most of you appreciate that musicians are hot-hot-hot when they're on stage and have a gaggle of women drooling over them, but after you've sat around for a hour while they pack the gear and speak to fans, then do a two hour drive home, you mightn't exactly still be in the mood for jiggy-jiggy.

I remember one night getting back from a gig and being knackered so when he got into bed and started cuddling with intent I said 'No chance, boy! Maybe in the morning but no promises!" And because he's not a pig, he said 'Hokey doke', rolled over and fell asleep.

Thing is, I was lying there waiting to sleep and he smelled really good. And was so warm and strong. And I started thinking about the gaggle of women drooling over my man earlier. And not to put too fine a point on it, I got totally turned on within seconds ?

So I snuggled into him, let my hands roam and one thing led to another. Dot dot dot ?

Now here's my question for Lori: should I have had reluctant, begrudging sex when he'd wanted to? I'd have lain there waiting for it to be over and probably not liked him very much afterwards.

He wouldn't have wanted me to something against my instincts. I wouldn't have liked doing it. Zero benefit for our relationship.

Seducing him when he's asleep and not expecting it? Um...priceless benefit for our relationship!

????

I feel sorry for Lori because I'd bet my fucking house that she's never wanted her man so much that she woke him up to do him!

15 minutes ago, IrishCarrie said:

Lori's latest witterings bought a memory to mind:

As I've said on here before, my ex is a musician. Now I'm sure most of you appreciate that musicians are hot-hot-hot when they're on stage and have a gaggle of women drooling over them, but after you've sat around for a hour while they pack the gear and speak to fans, then do a two hour drive home, you mightn't exactly still be in the mood for jiggy-jiggy.

I remember one night getting back from a gig and being knackered so when he got into bed and started cuddling with intent I said 'No chance, boy! Maybe in the morning but no promises!" And because he's not a pig, he said 'Hokey doke', rolled over and fell asleep.

Thing is, I was lying there waiting to sleep and he smelled really good. And was so warm and strong. And I started thinking about the gaggle of women drooling over my man earlier. And not to put too fine a point on it, I got totally turned on within seconds ?

So I snuggled into him, let my hands roam and one thing led to another. Dot dot dot ?

Now here's my question for Lori: should I have had reluctant, begrudging sex when he'd wanted to? I'd have lain there waiting for it to be over and probably not liked him very much afterwards.

He wouldn't have wanted me to something against my instincts. I wouldn't have liked doing it. Zero benefit for our relationship.

Seducing him when he's asleep and not expecting it? Um...priceless benefit for our relationship!

????

I feel sorry for Lori because I'd bet my fucking house that she's never wanted her man so much that she woke him up to do him!

I wonder the same. My bf woke me up twice in one week, a few weeks ago, for sex. I was so tired I told him no. First time my stomach was upset too and I told him so. Second time I told him if he could get it done in two minutes while doing all the work I’d have sex with him. We didn’t have sex either time. It happens. I bet Lori would tell ken to shove off if he dared come to her in the middle of the night for sex. Sex is such a beautiful and wonderful thing. Why does she have to ruin it?

So y'all,  I live in the part of the Midwest where it's getting lots of snow. I'm on crisis call today and got a call to go to the ER. My landlord didn't have my parking lot plowed yet and my car ending up getting stuck. Now I'm a single lady with no man to help me. What to do? What to do? I went to my neighbors, two males, who may or not be in a relationship together idk not my business and asked them for... Their shovel. I dug myself out and went to the call. Yeah for not being helpless! Nothing wrong with asking for help but I wasn't gonna ask them to do it for me either. Does shoveling snow count as housework? Maybe I should have been more joyful about it, to be more inspiring and all that bullshit . 

Now I admit, I should have a shovel but my dad's in the hospital again with another surgery scheduled so you can imagine I've been a little distracted. But really fuck this snow and the wind it rode in on. 

Lori is not a cheerful woman. no matter how blithely she describes whistling while she works. I know this isn't news to anyone who reads her. In the chatroom she's been trying to drum up sad testimonies that I just know she plans to use in a post on why working mothers fail at parenting. She asked women how they felt about their mothers who worked. Sure enough, there were some stories that proved her point that some working parents weren't around as much as their daughters would have liked. Lori responded to those posters with the crying face. But there were at least four in a row that professed how loving and nurturing their moms were despite being teachers or starting other Christian organizations, etc. One woman wrote how amazing her mother was. Another explained why she had a very happy childhood (using that phrase). And do you think Lori was happy to hear those accounts? Hahahaha. Nope. To a person, she responded asking for more details, more dirt, wanting to uncover some secret grief. She was not happy for these women even when they assured her they had good childhoods and good relationships with their mothers. It's downright pathological her desire to suggest to these women that their lives really weren't as happy and well-adjusted as they thought. 

@fluffy,  one of my favorite memories of my mom is her taking my brother and me with her when she worked as a census taker in 1960.  We drove around the county in our old Henry J, stopping at country store for snacks and getting to see a lot of country that is now covered by Duke Power lakes.

and did Lori actually suggest whistling while you work?  Who does she think we are? Snow White?

I had to laugh this morning!  Check out the one reply on the  “happy housework” meme.  We have an Illuminati promoter now!   

You have to give it our gal pal Lori!  She certainly knows how to bring out the crazies!! ?

Oh the jealousy is strong with this one.

Don't worry, Lori. Somehow I doubt Beth Moore, Rachel Hollis, Joanna Gaines, or any of the other women mentioned, give a crap about what you think 

I mean, when even Zsu Anderson says, "I have no interest in anything she has to say." You know there is a problem.

9 minutes ago, Free Jana Duggar said:

Oh the jealousy is strong with this one.

For someone who says they have a ministry to “teach” women she spends and awful lot of time interacting with men, complaining that women don’t agree with her, and tearing down other Christian women who have shown that WOMEN are capable of doing more than Lori espouses. 

The person who wrote that article Lori linked to seems to think that somehow Joanna Gaines does ALL that work herself, with no help from anyone else. Has she never heard of hiring people? Has she never heard of having a staff of professionals to whom you delegate and to whom you entrust many if not all of the day to day aspects of your businesses?

Apparently not. Nope, Joanna hits the floor running every morning and does it all for each one of her many businesses, right down to baking the hundreds of items that she herself personally sells to each customer who comes in to the bakery every single day, ringing up each sale and handing change back with a big smile on her flour-smudged face. ?

On 1/11/2019 at 10:46 PM, Imrlgoddess said:

Hide contents

1833273200_part1.thumb.jpg.c2d4824693416e15055870ec9b1d4e34.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

1136115626_parts2.thumb.jpg.9201290d580048e83f73490d90e3110c.jpg

That guy says "They are truly taking themselves off the dating market with how they act (see you tube).“ What in the world is he talking about and who cites YouTube as a source? These men on Lori‘s page are really their own special brand of idiots.

20 hours ago, Frog99 said:

I agree. 

Absolutely. My favorite "cheerfully cleaning my home“ song is this one:

15 hours ago, fluffy said:

Lori is not a cheerful woman. no matter how blithely she describes whistling while she works. I know this isn't news to anyone who reads her. In the chatroom she's been trying to drum up sad testimonies that I just know she plans to use in a post on why working mothers fail at parenting. She asked women how they felt about their mothers who worked. Sure enough, there were some stories that proved her point that some working parents weren't around as much as their daughters would have liked. Lori responded to those posters with the crying face. But there were at least four in a row that professed how loving and nurturing their moms were despite being teachers or starting other Christian organizations, etc. One woman wrote how amazing her mother was. Another explained why she had a very happy childhood (using that phrase). And do you think Lori was happy to hear those accounts? Hahahaha. Nope. To a person, she responded asking for more details, more dirt, wanting to uncover some secret grief. She was not happy for these women even when they assured her they had good childhoods and good relationships with their mothers. It's downright pathological her desire to suggest to these women that their lives really weren't as happy and well-adjusted as they thought. 

Wait, let me get this straight: 

Lori sows seeds of discord into grown women's minds about their own mothers - trying to suggest to these women that their mothers weren't "godly" and didn't "love" them if they worked. (I know; Lori used to do it to me...in our communications online).  This is designed to make grown women reflect on their past and drum up some kind of dissatisfaction with it, and then become what their mothers WERE NOT. This has the potential to harm mother-daughter relationships. This is why the Bible Lori claims to believe warns about sowing discord amongst the brethren (or however that is worded in her favorite KJV).

HOWEVER, if someone comes along and tells a grown woman that she ought not be treated like a child in her own home, by her own husband...THIS is a sin worthy of the tearing apart and dissolution of a friendship with said woman who sowed said "seeds of discord" and came against the "one flesh union" of the marriage!  How DARE anyone try and suggest to a wife that something the husband is doing is not godly. But Lori doesn't seem to care much about the OTHER important relationships in a woman's life (the relationship with her mother, for instance!).  

Wow. I can't even.  Sickening.

Does Lori have any idea that almost everything she's preached has been in direct contradiction to what she has lived, and even preached ELSEWHERE?

On 1/12/2019 at 3:02 AM, Petronella said:

I assume this is meant to be negative, but why? Isn’t it good if privileged people help? Isn’t it good for everyone to help? Is the world better if people don’t care and don’t help?

I’m guessing that you only apply this to volunteers who are arrogant or clueless, but that’s not what you’re saying. I wouldn’t feel comfortable working in a place that mocked people for their race, socioeconomic status, and gender. (And for being well-meaning? Weird.)

I understand your discomfort with the phrase and acknowledge your objections to it are valid. Our issue came when certain volunteers tried to impose their well-meaning, but ultimately harmful values and beliefs on our clients, who were overwhelmingly women of color and who were always economically disadvantaged. This was our shorthand way to refer to such volunteers and try to bring levity to situations in which thoughtless and misguided volunteers caused hurt and insulted our clients. 

As far as it being good for everyone to help; yes, I think that’s true in theory. But there are many individuals who volunteer for reasons other than helping people. Virtue-signaling, for example, or volunteering because their church says they have to. If you’re volunteering to impose your values on other people, that’s not helpful, that’s harmful. 

But again, I appreciate your points on this and sharing them with me. You’re completely right and make very good points.

Dear Lori:

Today, it is apparent you are seething with jealousy and envy of other more popular women teachers.  To them, you are irrelevant.  They don't care about your critical opinions or your desperate attempts to go viral.  Do you really think you have the heart of God by tearing down others publicly?  No, you have the heart of a cold, bitter woman with too much time on her hands.  The Bible does not talk about women working outside the home as sinful, however, it does say "If anyone thinks he is religious and does not bridle his tongue but deceives his heart, this person's religion is worthless." (James 1:26).  Your keyboard is your tongue and it is unbridled.  The Bible also teaches about the evils of envy.  Perhaps you might want to read more than three to five verses of the 23,145 in the King James Version of the Bible, then you can be more wise in the ways of God instead of a contentious Pharisee.

Bless Your Heart,

Wally's Mommy

1 hour ago, wallysmommy said:

Dear Lori:

Today, it is apparent you are seething with jealousy and envy of other more popular women teachers.  To them, you are irrelevant.  They don't care about your critical opinions or your desperate attempts to go viral.  Do you really think you have the heart of God by tearing down others publicly?  No, you have the heart of a cold, bitter woman with too much time on her hands.  The Bible does not talk about women working outside the home as sinful, however, it does say "If anyone thinks he is religious and does not bridle his tongue but deceives his heart, this person's religion is worthless." (James 1:26).  Your keyboard is your tongue and it is unbridled.  The Bible also teaches about the evils of envy.  Perhaps you might want to read more than three to five verses of the 23,145 in the King James Version of the Bible, then you can be more wise in the ways of God instead of a contentious Pharisee.

Bless Your Heart,

Wally's Momm

Please, pretty please copy that and paste it to her blog post.   She won't approve it, but she will still see it.  It's perfect.

Romans 1:28-32 says that the naked malice that she shows is worthy of death. If you have issues with that, Loribelle, take it up with THE LORD, not me. Just...sayin'...

I have a Joanna Gaine's rug in my living room, bought discounted cause her stuff is pretty pricey. But do I actually believe she even really designed it? Mmm probably not. I wouldn't be surprised if she has an entire design team and she just approves them. But really Lori, is this really a necessary post? You write about the same topics over and over sewing your discord and jealousy throughout. Why not write about how to have more patience as a mother? Helpful tips for homeschooling? Household management? Share about mothering when husbands are gone for periods of time with work? How do you keep those marriages together? You know actually write about something useful without condemning strangers you don't know?

29 minutes ago, Free Jana Duggar said:

Please, pretty please copy that and paste it to her blog post.   She won't approve it, but she will still see it.  It's perfect.

I did it as my alter ego, Misty Shagella.  I had to post under the sex post because I'm blocked from her FB and the jealous bitch post isn't on her blog.  I also added this:  

PS.  Never Have I Ever seen the greatest sacrifice ever made compare to having sex.  You defile the word of God with your foolishness.  You need to repent immediately for this blasphemy.

Back to the speculation about Alyssa Roberts.  She looks like a drag queen.  Are we sure she's even real?

Just now, Sarah92 said:

I have a Joanna Gaine's rug in my living room, bought discounted cause her stuff is pretty pricey. But do I actually believe she even really designed it? Mmm probably not. I wouldn't be surprised if she has an entire design team and she just approves them. But really Lori, is this really a necessary post? You write about the same topics over and over sewing your discord and jealousy throughout. Why not write about how to have more patience as a mother? Helpful tips for homeschooling? Household management? Share about mothering when husbands are gone for periods of time with work? How do you keep those marriages together? You know actually write about something useful without condemning strangers you don't know?

This.

There are women in literal physical and emotional and financial DANGER, right now, even as I type, who follow Lori's public blog.  With over 90K following, this is probably a 1 in 4 statistic.  That is a LOT of women, even if we exclude those of the 90K followers that are MRA types and actual trolls.  

THIS IS LIFE AND DEATH.

Jesus came to give LIFE in place of DEATH.

And yet Lori continues to post about this kind of utter bullshit.

It is infuriating.  It needs to stop immediately.  This woman and her husband need a wake up call: they have taken a platform of 90K people internationally and used it to preach a false gospel.

Shut down. Immediately. That has been and continues to be my prayer.

15 minutes ago, wallysmommy said:

Back to the speculation about Alyssa Roberts.  She looks like a drag queen.  Are we sure she's even real?

So I had to go peek at her profile- I can’t figure that one out. I tend to think she’s playing Lori- quite effectively, I think. But I can’t figure out why. 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived