IGNORED

Zach & Whitney Bates Part 6: That Thing In The Window Is Creepy

HerNameIsBuffy

Even Bates teasing about Whitney being pregnant ?? im quit sure she is, expecting an annoucment soon, and predicting a September due date. ?

• Upvote 8

Of course she's pregnant. When she stopped posting pics of herself on instagram, was when I said she's pregnant.  There are only three pictures of herself in the last three months. That's not the Bates way. I'm guessing an October baby. 

• Upvote 7

Well, I don't know whether she's pregnant or not, but it's a pretty rude thing for the boutique to say over a picture of her if she isn't.

• Upvote 3

All of their dresses look maternity to me TBH. They’re all basically empire waisted. I carry my weight all in the middle and I’d never wear their dresses. They’re make me look like I’m 6 months along. 

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 3

Do you see the *this dress is also maternity friendly ? I can’t imagine saying that if she wasn’t pregnant. I’m guessing early-mid October. September, even late September would have her almost 20 weeks along. I would guessing she’s about 15-17 and will announce very soon. 

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, 19tacos&counting said:

Do you see the *this dress is also maternity friendly ? I can’t imagine saying that if she wasn’t pregnant. I’m guessing early-mid October. September, even late September would have her almost 20 weeks along. I would guessing she’s about 15-17 and will announce very soon. 

They posted the same thing on a dress that Kelly modeled so I hope that isn't their way of making an announcement, LOL!

test3.jpeg

Edited by nolongerIFBx
  • Upvote 5
  • Haha 14

I would think it would be a selling point to their particular audience for a dress to be maternity friendly, so it makes sense that a) many of the dresses they promote are, and b) they mention it each time.  I don't think it has any implication about the current state of whoever's modeling it.  JMO of course.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 3

21 hours ago, nolongerIFBx said:

They posted the same thing on a dress that Kelly modeled so I hope that isn't their way of making an announcement, LOL!

test3.jpeg

Heh, maybe their announcing Kelly's pregnant. Meanwhile somewhere in TTH Michelle's head explodes. 

• Upvote 1
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 15
  • Love 1

They didn't post the exact same thing though. The post with Kelly is a general "we've restocked and there are plus size, nursing-friendly, and maternity-friendly options now). People were asking about the size options and nursing and maternity stuff a ton after their first sell-out.

I don't think the Bates are the sharpest knives usually, so I could see them not realizing it sounds like they're outing a Whit pregnancy. But it seems like they could have had one of their many pregnant friends or even Josie as a model of some of the maternity features of the dresses. 

• Upvote 2

for a second I thought this was going to be a pregnancy announcement but no just Whit shilling funfitfab again

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

19 minutes ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

for a second I thought this was going to be a pregnancy announcement but no just Whit shilling funfitfab again

I’ve been thinking she will announce soon

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 5

On 5/3/2019 at 10:57 AM, theotherelise said:

I don't think the Bates are the sharpest knives usually

Blasphemy!!  ?

• Haha 7

On 4/28/2019 at 2:23 PM, habert said:

Where’s that picture from?

Also, I don’t really know where to put this, but via a tumblr post I saw today think Sarah Reith got married recently 

C8A1719F-A628-4017-B1E6-0C4194110578.jpeg

are there anymore pics?

other than the 'smooshedness" of this pic. it's a great and happy/enthusiastic pic and I love her hair 

I didn't realize she was spelling "JOY" across the top and I was like "Jesus, why are you spacing it like this?"

I'm tired. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 8

Whitney shilling more crap. Very conveniently she’s only seen from the chest up. 727BE854-E954-43E3-A826-29C2F1062032.thumb.png.51f2f2e156c1cb9329f685ab5e97130f.png

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, HarleyQuinn said:

Yikes, those brows...

That’s a thing now.  My daughter came home with hers done that was and I have to say was glad when she went back to normal because they were startling.

And the tinting now?  My daughters brows are a dark blonde/very light brown naturally and suit her coloring beautifully.  One time the woman had talked her into tinting and she came home with almost black brows - it is crazy joe much brows alone can change your look.

Oh and Kelly’s attempt at being a coquette aside with that ridiculous pose I don’t hate that dress.

I’d wear something like that.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 1

Another Nov baby? Wow Fj will be busy that month! Well it was some time that there was speculation around so we have a confirm 

• Upvote 12

baby guesses boy Lucy for a girl and Wesley for a boy. I think they will stick with the E sound ending since they all have it. 

I’m not shocked at all, I knew she would get pregnant after the miscarriage, it was just a matter of when. It seemed they really wanted that baby and it seemed to hit Whitney hard. I do think Zach and Whitney will be the most likely to limit their family size though, I think they like their life with a little extra money and Zach will remember the extreme poverty days and I don’t think he’d want that for his children. 

They make adorable children! 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, BlessaYourHeart said:

I’m not shocked at all, I knew she would get pregnant after the miscarriage, it was just a matter of when. It seemed they really wanted that baby and it seemed to hit Whitney hard. I do think Zach and Whitney will be the most likely to limit their family size though, I think they like their life with a little extra money and Zach will remember the extreme poverty days and I don’t think he’d want that for his children. 

They make adorable children! 

I can see them having a max of six children.  but then again Whitney is only 25 I always forget how young she is. 

• Upvote 7

I find it very odd that she said "We knew that God would bless us with another one". Honestly, how can you ever be sure of such a thing? Quite an inconsiderate thing to say honestly.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 8

2 minutes ago, Timetraveler said:

I find it very odd that she said "We knew that God would bless us with another one". Honestly, how can you ever be sure of such a thing? Quite an inconsiderate thing to say honestly.

honestly I hadn't thought about it but now that you pointed it out that makes my heart break so much for Micheal. look at that poor girl struggle, the one who everyone thought would have 20 kids doesn't seem to be able to conceive and her sister in law is all smug about how she knew she would get pregnant again. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 3

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic