IGNORED

Mueller Investigation!

Howl

Somebody doesn't realize that Flynn spilled the beans on him. He also doesn't realize he's wishing luck to a felon about to be sentenced for his crimes...

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Flynn sentencing should be beginning now.  It infuriates me that the sentencing recommendation includes no jail time, but that's just the recommendation.  We'll see what Judge Sullivan does and if Flynn takes responsibility for his actions or if he's still whining about being tricked by the FBI. 

He said he knows he shouldn't lie, still wishes to plead guilty.

Judge called him out it seems, gave him a chance to withdraw his plea if he doesn't wish to accept responsibility. But he still pled guilty. Sad trombone.

Flynn is getting a sweet, sweet deal

Holy moly, the judge is not mincing his words here!

Crap, judge calls recess and dayum, he's building up the suspense.  Please, PLEASE send him to jail or a country club prison, even if it's just a Papadapoulos sentence of a few weeks.  This man does not deserve to walk free, to retain his military pension, to just keep on keeping on. 

Selling your country out means, oh, I don't know, treasonous behavior, in the popular rather than the narrow legal sense, but we all know that, don't we? 

Watched Rachel Maddow's piece on this, and I was just gobsmacked -- she laid it out clearly with all of the ramifications.  I hadn't clearly understood the timeline until then and I'm truly shocked at the depth and breadth of his betrayal of our country.  There is simply no other way to describe it. 

The judge called for a recess because Flynn is rattled by the judges statements. 

The low end of sentening is zero to six months.  If he gets time, does he go straight to jail/prison from the courtroom, in cuffs?

Holy Schmoley, the judge asked the Government if Flynn could have been charged with treason.  

I'm seeing smelling sweet sweet jail time in the air.  It's like Flynn would be back in uniform but with no medals on the chest.   Kinda like that.

14 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

Oh, and here's why he's so upset!

Need a "high five" reaction.

3 minutes ago, Howl said:

The low end of sentening is zero to six months.  If he gets time, does he go straight to jail/prison from the courtroom, in cuffs?

Oh, yes please! That would be a wonderful early Christmas gift! 

Judge Jeanine: Sullivan could throw this charge out.

Judge Sullivan: Hey guys how about charging him for treason? 

There was definite FBI malfeasance/bad acts/corruption in the Ted Stevens case; horrible situation.  

Well, crap, Flynn lawyers have requested a delay in sentencing. 

Uhm, what kind of defense is this supposed to be?

Just now, AmazonGrace said:

Judge walking back the treason thing . Sorry never mind just asking for a friend.

That's not the judge though, but Mueller's prosecutor...

Michael Flynn's lawyers have said the following to Judge Sullivan after returning from recess: "It is true that this EDVA case is still pending and likely Flynn may testify in that case ... For that reason, we are prepared to take your honor up on that suggestion."

They are referring to an ongoing case in which indictments were unsealed last night for Flynn's two former business associates who are charged with acting as foreign agents.

Guessing that Flynn is showing what a great witness he can continue to be, to help his case.  This guy really does not want to go to the slammer. 

(Credit to the Independent web site for updates)

4 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

Uhm, what kind of defense is this supposed to be?

That's not the judge though, but Mueller's prosecutor...

Yeah I know, paraphrasing tweets like this  

Aha. Turns out it's good news, if you look at it this way.

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic

Archived