IGNORED

Mueller Investigation!

Howl

OK, just got so involved in listening to Jake Tapper talk about Stone that I forgot to put the container into place on the juicer, and carrot juice was pouring out onto the kitchen counter top.   Mopped that up.   Deep breath.  

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, 47of74 said:

Along with chastising her for not drinking good ol murican beer like Old Milwaukee

Pabst Blue Ribbon 

15 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

Pabst Blue Ribbon 

Natty Boh

According to the Nixon Foundation, Richard Nixon had nothing -- NOTHING, I tell you, NOTHING -- to do with Roger Stone. 

Of course, this is one of those times when Twitter is magnificent:

Fuck the Repugs. The Dems should just stuff the rules send the testimony anyway, as this is a deliberate obstruction of justice.

Just let them talk. They can't help saying things that reveal more than they intend.

More things (inadvertently?) revealed:

If it was Rick Gates, whoo boy. He's been cooperating with Mueller for almost a year now, so Mueller knows already.

Also, what is Stone playing at here? Is he surreptitiously dangling information for Mueller, teasing him with what he knows and could confirm? Is this the first -- admittedly tiny -- sign he is wiling to cooperate, if given the right incentives? ?

1 hour ago, fraurosena said:

Also, what is Stone playing at here? Is he surreptitiously dangling information for Mueller, teasing him with what he knows and could confirm? Is this the first -- admittedly tiny -- sign he is wiling to cooperate, if given the right incentives?

Nah, it's just more Roger Stone ratf**kery.  He can't help himself.  No, literally, he can't help himself.  Stone wants to go to trial.  He's crazy like a fox, with no true loyalty to anyone but himself and no moral center. He'll tap dance, mislead, lie, misdirect, whatever is necessary to telegraph to Trump that he's loyal, and therefore make Stone worthy of a pardon.

What Stone forgets at his own peril: Trump uses people, and when they're no longer useful, he discards them.  But in the meantime, Trump is playing his own game: maybe I'll pardon you if you stay loyal and don't betray me.

Let's face it: Trump and Stone deserve each other.  And what are the chances that each will betray the other?  Pretty good in my book. 

As Rick Wilson says, #Everything Trump Touches Dies

The presidunce will never pardon anyone. You know why? Because it will set them up to testify in Congress,  where they won't be able to plead the fifth -- as they will have admitted they were guilty of the crime and won't need to fear being punished for it. 

Nope. A pardon will be the last thing he does. 

I knew Stone was a scum, but this thread has a personal story about how ugly and nasty he is:

Spoiler

image.png.575d824759d30118101ab5843866bc9d.png

I have a question for all the FJers following the Roger Stone debacle...There’s been a lot made of the method the FBI used to arrest him at home in the early am. Does anyone think Mueller is possibly sending a message to the Drump family, specifically Dodo Jr, about what to expect? 

4 minutes ago, Jaamillion said:

I have a question for all the FJers following the Roger Stone debacle...There’s been a lot made of the method the FBI used to arrest him at home in the early am. Does anyone think Mueller is possibly sending a message to the Drump family, specifically Dodo Jr, about what to expect? 

Yes, I think a message was being sent. Sadly, I cant imagine the intended recipients are smart enough to pay attention and believe it can happen to them.

Don't worry Roger, you'll have healthcare in prison...

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I knew Stone was a scum, but this thread has a personal story about how ugly and nasty he is:

Hide contents

image.png.575d824759d30118101ab5843866bc9d.png

I have no words.

54 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Yes, I think a message was being sent. Sadly, I cant imagine the intended recipients are smart enough to pay attention and believe it can happen to them.

Don't worry Roger, you'll have healthcare in prison...

My response to Roger is: So?

Apparently CNN had staked out 5 people anticipating an arrest after Mueller's moves on Thursday, they arrived about an hour before the FBI.  I betcha one was Jr.'s house!  I cannot WAIT for that one! Tick Tock Motherfucker!

16 minutes ago, Smoochie said:

Apparently CNN had staked out 5 people anticipating an arrest after Mueller's moves on Thursday, they arrived about an hour before the FBI.  I betcha one was Jr.'s house!  I cannot WAIT for that one! Tick Tock Motherfucker!

I hope Junior and Jared are arrested the same morning. Seeing both perp-walked would make my day. Heck, throw in Ivanka and it would make my month.

27 minutes ago, Smoochie said:

Who were the other four?

@Smoochie that is one of my often used expressions Tick Tock. Tick fucking Tock.

13 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I hope Junior and Jared are arrested the same morning. Seeing both perp-walked would make my day. Heck, throw in Ivanka and it would make my month.

What would happen to their little kids? Well I know the answer to half that... DJ's kids are most likely living with their mom.  If having nothing to do with his own children was good enough for DJ Senior,  it is good enough for Junior

"Roger Stone Draws the Judge Who Threw Paul Manafort in Jail"

Spoiler

(Bloomberg) -- Self-anointed political dirty trickster Roger Stone will have to tread carefully as he prepares to defend against charges of obstructing Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s probe and lying about his communications with WikiLeaks.

The no-nonsense judge assigned Stone’s case has already demonstrated that she’s got little patience for defendants who misbehave. U.S. District Judge Amy Berman Jackson issued a gag order on Donald Trump’s former campaign manager Paul Manafort and later revoked his bail and threw him in jail.

“This is not middle school,” Jackson told Manafort’s lawyers before ordering him locked up in June for alleged witness tampering. “I can’t take his cellphone.”

She also reprimanded Manafort’s lead attorney Kevin Downing for a sidewalk speech he gave after his client’s arraignment and soon after issued a gag order barring parties from discussing the case with the press.

That kind of self-restraint could present a challenge for Stone, who is accustomed to speaking his mind. Shortly after appearing in a Fort Lauderdale, Florida, court Friday, Stone addressed a crowd of reporters, fans and detractors, proclaiming the charges against him were politically motivated and declaring his innocence. He also promised to appear on television later Friday.

Jackson was nominated in 2011 to serve on the federal court in Washington by President Barack Obama. A Baltimore native, born in 1954, she’d been both a federal prosecutor and criminal defense lawyer.

Presiding over the Manafort case since his October 2017 indictment, Jackson has presented herself as tough, fair and keenly aware of the public interest in the case.

Stone’s first appearance before Jackson has not yet been scheduled.

9 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

What would happen to their little kids? Well I know the answer to half that... DJ's kids are most likely living with their mom.  If having nothing to do with his own children was good enough for DJ Senior,  it is good enough for Junior

I would guess Javanka's kids would continue to be cared for by nannies. It's likely they'd both be out on bail pending trial, so they'd have time to sort it out.

12 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

Who were the other four?

@Smoochie that is one of my often used expressions Tick Tock. Tick fucking Tock.

They didn't say ... it was in response to the question, were they tipped off and they said no, they staked out 5 houses.  I would bet one was Jr though, based on even him saying he expects to be indicted.

On 1/25/2019 at 8:44 AM, onekidanddone said:

Speaking of pants can we start call Stone Rodger McTreasonPants?

I rather like the moniker "TrickyDickyBack."

Spoiler

080602_r17440a_p646.jpg

Well that was quicker than I thought. Admittedly, he's not actually saying he'll flip, but the first set up for doing so has been made. 'His attorneys will have some discussion' means they're looking at all the irrefutable evidence Mueller has and seeing that there is no way they can talk their way out of this. If he wants less jail time, he'll have to cooperate. It's as simple as that.

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic

Archived