Mueller Investigation!

Howl

49 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

So I do, and I don't want to know. 

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, AmazonGrace said:

Poor Mueller and whichever of his deputies saw the picture. They're going to need lots and lots of :brainbleach::brainbleach::brainbleach:, as well as :eyewash:. I hope they received both for Christmas. Some things cannot be unseen!

Are there any degreed law professionals her willing to weigh in?  That motion sounds like it was written by a snarky high school student.  I'm wondering if that's unusual.  Things like calling it a "make believe crime" and "a first year law student could see"  it seems very unprofessional compared to motions I've seen.

15 minutes ago, mamallama said:

Are there any degreed law professionals her willing to weigh in?  That motion sounds like it was written by a snarky high school student.  I'm wondering if that's unusual.  Things like calling it a "make believe crime" and "a first year law student could see"  it seems very unprofessional compared to motions I've seen.

That sounds like Donald (Like really smart law guy) Trump.

5 hours ago, onekidanddone said:

That sounds like Donald (Like really smart law guy) Trump.

Or Rudy "Truth is not truth" Giuliani.

2 hours ago, mamallama said:

I think that's because his mother is Czech.  

Yes, she is. Which makes the Trump-Czech (i.e. Prague) connection all the more poignant. Remember that the Russians cultivate their assests (or useful idiots) for decades, and it was soon after his first marriage that the current presidunce began waxing lyrical about Russia. The Czech Republic is a known hotbed of Russian spy activity, and there is speculation that the grandfather Junior is referring to in that video was in fact connected to those spies, if not actually one of them.

As I said, it’s still speculation (at least for us, the general public — Mueller will know the truth of it) but it’s not completely unfounded, and if true... well...

First, recall that the raid recovered 16 (15?) cell phones used by Michael Cohen. 

On the Cohen was-he-or-wasn't-he-in-Prague issue -- there is some legitimate discussion in the twitter-sphere about the possibility that Cohen's phone was in use and pinging away in Prague, unaccompanied by Michel Cohen

As Cohen himself noted, "Mueller knows!". 

I don't think we need to get all in a tizzy about a potential Rosenstein departure just yet, precisely because it is potential. It is not a sure thing. As far as I can gather from that article, he might depart if William Barr is confirmed as the new AG. But William Barr hasn't been confirmed, and it isn't a done deal that he will be. If Rosenstein wants to depart because of William Barr, then he won't depart if Barr isn't confirmed. At least, that's how I read it.

By the way, have the confirmation hearings even started yet? If not, are they on the agenda yet? How long will it take before it's definitively known that Barr is or won't be confirmed?

Informative thread by one of the people who wrote the DOJ rules on this subject.

So that's why he got a 6-month continuation of his Grand Jury!  Of course he would need this extra time for his Grand Jury if they have to be furloughed for an unforeseeable period.

Sweet Rufus, Mueller really knows so much more than we do. So, so much more...

4 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Another reason why trump wants this shutdown. Smells like obstruction of justice to me

Rudy: you can't use public attempts to obstruct justice as evidence of public attempts to obstruct justice 

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic

Archived