IGNORED

Dillards 68: Jill "Can" Cook

HerNameIsBuffy

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

What kind of dicks have you people seen?!

One moment, you're innocently perusing FJ, the next... :D

On 11/5/2018 at 1:30 PM, WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo? said:

but I believe @OkToBeTakei posted pictures of the chicken in a kilt once?

It was her naked chicken, but it was I that photochopped a kilt on him for modesty.  

Let history be recorded correctly.  Ahem.  :) 

On 11/5/2018 at 4:29 PM, squiddysquid said:

Might have to grab a rescue ferret and do some research on kilt chicken Steve.

It was for his birthday.  What was I supposed to do?  Get him nothing?

9 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

It was her naked chicken, but it was I that photochopped a kilt on him for modesty.  

Let history be recorded correctly.  Ahem.  :) 

It was for his birthday.  What was I supposed to do?  Get him nothing?

I'm going to photoshop a onesie and one of those giant baby headbands on that thing.  

When's it's birthday?

OMG I can't wait. lol 

On 11/5/2018 at 2:22 AM, Granwych said:

I saw the neatest thing--ground turkey meatloaf shaped like a turkey.  Had a glaze/basting on it and looked pretty cool.  I do not like anything made with ground turkey at all, so there's no chance this will be made in my kitchen, but it made for quite a picture.  

I'm sure if my mother had seen that we would have had it too

8 hours ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

What kind of dicks have you people seen?!

Way too many, albeit professionally.  (Retired LPN here.)  How anyone at all can find this organ attractive is beyond me.

5 hours ago, Granwych said:

Way too many, albeit professionally.  (Retired LPN here.)  How anyone at all can find this organ attractive is beyond me.

Working at the hospital too, wholeheartedly agree. (though they don't stop looking gross in private settings, a bit younger usually, but not much of an improvement...)
May I ask for a picture of Steve/ kilted Chicken Jesus?

Tried searching for him - failed. (note to self, install a kid filter on your phone too...).

Screenshot_2018-11-07-15-19-06.png

I’ve given up on the next Game of Thrones book to be released and I honestly don’t think George RR Martin has any intention of finishing the series. But I am eagerly anticipating the final season. 

On 11/4/2018 at 11:58 AM, formergothardite said:

My grandma used to make this chocolate mayonnaise cake that was the best. I've considered trying to figure out how to do a vegan version but the vegan mayo has a weird chemical taste and I don't think it would turn out right. 

Which brand do you use? I use ‘Just Mayo’ in all recipes calling for mayonnaise, and I think it’s delicious!

1 hour ago, Knight of Ni said:

I’ve given up on the next Game of Thrones book to be released and I honestly don’t think George RR Martin has any intention of finishing the series. But I am eagerly anticipating the final season. 

I heard him read the first chapter at WorldCon (Sasquan Spokane, 2015), but I, too, am giving up hope on hearing the rest of the book. It was awesome being in the big room with him!

Since it seems that we won't see any pictures of Derick at Jabbie's wedding (whether ot not he was actually there...), anybody wanna snark on these new pictures? Or maybe explain to me what a spirit week is? ?

The latest offering from Jill:

Pros:

The boys look adorable, Jill looks like a fairly normal 20 something mom, and the story is pretty cute. Also, the amazing side eye courtesy of Sam in that first photo. That little guy is just fantastic. 

Cons:

Jill isn’t a great writer (likely not entirely her fault because SOTDRT), so the caption isn’t as well written as it could have been. Also, Duggars voting (I know, I know, they have a right to vote and blah, blah, blah.)

And for those curious, I believe John won re-election:

https://m.facebook.com/MillerForConstable/

That's impressive if he read the name considering that he's only 3.

(Not trying to start a discussion about everyone and their children who were reading full length novels at 2, just saying it's nice that Jill is focusing on reading. :pb_lol:)

53 minutes ago, DillyDally said:

Since it seems that we won't see any pictures of Derick at Jabbie's wedding (whether ot not he was actually there...), anybody wanna snark on these new pictures? Or maybe explain to me what a spirit week is? ?

A spirit week is the week leading up to a major high school football game, often homecoming. As the name implies, alumni are encouraged to return for homecoming, and it looks like Derick did. During the week the school may have rallies and may ask students to wear themed outfits. Derick’s hashtags indicate that the themes were “decades day” and “high school stereotypes,” and he didn’t pick (i.e. doesn’t like) them.

Seeing Jill's IG about voting reminds me of something that happened years ago in Duggarville where Josh and Anna had posted photos of their ballots.  Arkansas law may vary, but that is illegal in SC and you will be in a heap o' trouble if you're caught.   There were several notices to that effect at my polling station

58 minutes ago, Rachel333 said:

That's impressive if he read the name considering that he's only 3.

(Not trying to start a discussion about everyone and their children who were reading full length novels at 2, just saying it's nice that Jill is focusing on reading. :pb_lol:)

Doubt he's reading it - he's probably just parroting what Jill told him. lol

1 minute ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

Doubt he's reading it - he's probably just parroting what Jill told him. lol

Ah, I misread it.

Still, Jill has showed that she's teaching him to read already.

On 11/6/2018 at 3:11 AM, Evangeline said:

How are we on page 20 and nobody has pointed out that bear looks like it's made of dicks?! 

Well if it IS made thusly perhaps if we top it off  the original teddy with a nice topical touch  - it would make a v nice avatar...

teddy trump.jpg

Just now, felicitysbow said:

Well if it IS made thusly perhaps if we top it off  the original teddy with a nice topical touch  - it would make a v nice avatar...

teddy trump.jpg

God, I misread thusly as "thrust"

18 hours ago, samurai_sarah said:

One moment, you're innocently perusing FJ, the next... :D

Does anyone here remember seeing a "the feet loaf" ?Was it even here at FJ?  I can't remember.  

I like how everyone is standing really close together with their arms around each other except OfJill

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic

Archived