IGNORED

Where in the World is Doug Phillips (Who Is a Tool)? Part 9

Coconut Flan

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I count today a great anniversary of victory for truth and the beginning of exposure of a charlatan and some justice or vindication for one of many victims.

11 hours ago, AnnaSofia said:

Is Dougie that broke, or that careless?

Voting for "broke" here.

Maybe all of the $$$ stolen from VFI/VFM is finally running out. He might have to hock his L lenses.

8 hours ago, Quinquagenarian said:

I count today a great anniversary of victory for truth and the beginning of exposure of a charlatan and some justice or vindication for one of many victims.

I almost forgot.  Happy Tool-O-Ween!

(I miss @twin2*sigh*)

9 hours ago, AnnaSofia said:

Damn, I barely recognized Jessica Courter...

Untitled-1.jpg.d296ff7c85b9a4b6cfa02803071428de.jpg

Short haircuts are the new normal for several of the Courter/Vernier clan. Top to bottom are Ellen Vernier, Esther Courter, Natasha Vernier Courter, and Audri Botkin. (All pics courtesy of public Facebook pages.)

If only A-S and E Botkin would come out of hiding, we might get a glimpse of how they're looking these days...

Spoiler

Screen Shot 2018-10-31 at 6.30.34 PM.png

Spoiler

Screen Shot 2018-10-31 at 6.32.14 PM.png

Spoiler

Screen Shot 2018-10-31 at 6.32.58 PM.png

Spoiler

Screen Shot 2018-10-31 at 6.55.41 PM.png

Jessica and Ellen went short-ish awhile ago, but in a still-appropriate-for-WWII-cosplay kinda way (similar to Esther's style in the above photos). The new cuts really surprise me.

I noticed Ellen mentioned a boyfriend in an IG story, anyone know the details there?

Argh! Apologies to our mods, I forgot to use our "reveal hidden contents" tool on the pics in my last post. Middle-aged brain farts...?

If Doug has been sighted with his fam again, and the Cinema of Wonder site is gone, is it possible that he's doing an ostentatious prodigal-husband thing, repenting of his wicked ways and coming back to his patriarchal duty like fuckin Simba coming back to the Pride Lands???

19 hours ago, DomWackTroll said:

I really, really love this dress that Faith made:

Faith is a talented seamstress, no doubt about it. Even if many of her designs or adaptations are cosplay-ready, they're usually well done, and she has a good eye for thrift items.

3 hours ago, nickelodeon said:

If Doug has been sighted with his fam again, and the Cinema of Wonder site is gone, is it possible that he's doing an ostentatious prodigal-husband thing, repenting of his wicked ways and coming back to his patriarchal duty like fuckin Simba coming back to the Pride Lands???

Could be, but the Cinema of Wonder site, and even his Vimeo and DW Cinematographer Facebook pages have been pretty fundie-friendly lately. IIRC, CofW had some VF era stuff, the Bobby Bowden doc stuff, that thing he did in India, etc. Maybe Lady Flo in a retro-50s dress twirling around Nice, but no Retronettes in burlesque costumes, or Imaginario Circus, or any of the more risqué side of retro cosplay.

He could attempt a conservative comeback and leave *most* of that stuff up (maybe scrub it just a bit). Beall and the kids obviously know about it; Faith is directly involved, Liberty "likes" things on Facebook, as do some of his old VF sycophants. Not a lot of point in pulling it now, unless it simply isn't making enough money.

I really thought CofW would be back up after Dougie changed the autopay info or whatever, but it looks like it's still down.

Does anyone who follows the private IGs know if Doug showed up to the MCM last weekend? No sign of him on the public accounts.

3 hours ago, hoipolloi said:

Faith is a talented seamstress, no doubt about it. Even if many of her designs or adaptations are cosplay-ready, they're usually well done, and she has a good eye for thrift items.

I agree. I've always been amazed at how good her stuff is for her age, especially since Beall claims that Faith is self-taught. Faith did mention that Ellen Vernier helped her with her first Civil War era gown (when Faith would have been around 13). IIRC Ellen was quite good at that back in the VF dress-up days.

Those of you looking for a non-religious organization that supports veterans of all ages, check out Team Rubicon.

That pic doesn't exactly scream "I have a wife at home" does it?

Thank god we have Beall's Instagram hashtags or we might forget they're #happilymarried :pb_rollseyes:

The Phil Douglas bit makes me LOL.  Who the fuck does he think he's kidding?  Wonder how his wife who thinks they are "growing old together" feels about him using an alias?  Or his minor children who carry his actual name?  BLARGH.

All I want for Christmas is DPIART in an orange jumpsuit.  

On 11/4/2018 at 2:18 AM, RebelliousEscapee said:

2E189A3B-81B6-4D8C-99E4-2B49A9B2C3CC.png

Oh for heaven’s sake. It’s “Grand” Central Station, Doug, you ignoramus.

8 hours ago, Petronella said:

Oh for heaven’s sake. It’s “Grand” Central Station, Doug, you ignoramus.

Doug didn't post that, Martin Almiron did. Oddly I couldn't find that particular photo posted on FB. I'm sure it was a typo, but it's bold like it's an actual place with a link you can click. 

Thanks for the laugh Beall! I really needed a good belly laugh on the Monday morning after setting the clocks back an hour.

F08FA9C6-4773-414E-A1B4-CB21B2B9D7DC.jpeg

Posing outside The Oyster Bar does not make him the cosmopolitan bon vivant he likes to think he is.   Also, he should be banned for using a poor alias and misspelling "Grand ".  Aside from that, the area he is standing is known as the Whispering Wall.  You can stand in one corner facing the wall, say something, and someone else on the other side will hear it.   The miracle of flying buttresses or something like that.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived